All Comments on 'Cadifor and Makeda - On the Hunt'

by secretme

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh I liked this!

Can we have more of these please?!

I want these 2 to end up together.....

excellent as usual

FreakyReReFreakyReReover 16 years ago
Interesting!!

I really loved this installment and I can't wait for more. I want these two to end up together and hopefully have a litter or two. I'm glad that you have decided to continue writing about the other characters from Leader of the Pack. Thanks a bunch for writing and entertaining all the lovely Lit readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Makeda's backstory

Can I convince you to write Makeda's backstory--the mate she lost, why she moves on when things start getting complicated, why she doesn't want a litter, explain what lies behind all that?

Please?

sethskittensethskittenover 16 years ago
Nice

I see Cadifor finding himself wanting Makeda for his mate, and while she is reluctant to begin with, I see them becoming just that. It will be amusing to see them both fight it, where Cullen and Aislinn kinda just fell into it without much of a fight I see these two fighting right up until the choice is taken from them and their wolves take the matter into their own hands. But this is your story, and it will turn out however your fingers see fit. This is just the impression I get from what I have read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What a treat!

Two postings by you in one day! It's like a feast :)<br><br>

You've done a wonderful job in filling in a few blanks re Makeda's thoughts and feelings, but left us with lots of unanswered questions! I'm looking forward to reading and learning more about what makes both of these lycans tick, and if they are ready to become mates.

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
The comment just below mine

Is mine! LOL - forgot to log in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You are awsome ....

You are the best writer I^v ever read .. Contınue to write on this site pls .

TyreeTyreeover 16 years ago
ah.. a story about the 'grown-ups'...

this offered great insight and deep complex emotions. I liked the plot; although I don't think it could stand alone. It doesn't feel like a 'complete' short story; there was a little imbalance between too much detail and not enough- it might cause a new reader to feel as though they were missing something. The physical sex between Cad and the girls didn't feel as 'rich and complex' as the emotions of the story line would demand. I understand it left him feeling unfulfilled, and that came through... I think it was maybe lacking the attention to detail I felt through the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

What about Renaild & Elise?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More! More! More!

I really like these two and hope to read more of them. Outstanding job on all of the stories! I love reading your work. You're one of the few writers who actually submit frequently and not make your readers wait months & months for a story.

copperbutterflycopperbutterflyover 16 years ago
Even more

excellent....~Copper~

BlazeWolfNightBlazeWolfNightover 16 years ago
great as ever

i really do absolutely love your work. keep it up!

pshelferpshelferover 16 years ago
Frustrated

Okay, I hate when people tell an author how a story should go, but I just have to say these two need to get it together. They are perfect for each other and are already each other's "other half" even if they don't wanna admit it. Sorry about that, again I'm not trying to tell you what to write, just voicing a frustration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another Wonderful Read

I love it...you've given us so many wonderful stories, so many story lines! I can't wait to read them all...Honi

JamieDawnJamieDawnover 16 years ago
Nice Development

I really like how you've given these two characters depth. In the previous chapters they seemed to be a little carefree and standoffish like nothing could bother them. Now they have emotions, and their personalities are starting to come out. Definately makes it interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
New Couple to follow

I too hate to tell you how to write your stories so I'll just say what I would like to see. These two are too strong just to let the relationship drift along. And you getthe sense that apart they would weaken although they don't know it yet. Great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
fantastic!

Thanks for another great story. I loved hearing more about these charachters who i wasnt really keen on in the main story. Now i like them so much more, they seem a lot more real.

ArrowlynArrowlynabout 16 years ago
Once again I am drawn in

I love the story i live the people you are an incredible writter an thank you for taking the time to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Next

Where are the other promised submissions? You told us you'd be writing others but I haven't seen any series submissions since 9 January.

PLZ continue the stream/series!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
i'm glad...

that you're going to do some stand-alone stories of the 'supporting characters' from the leader o.t.p. series. it's like watching a miniseries with all the little sub-plots, but still we know that the leads are Cullen & Aislinn. please continue the stories as you see fit (would love the one with celia & mack especially). and i hope you post soon. i loved the l.o.t.p series as soon as it was posted and was one of the readers who eagerly awaited the installments. good luck and thanks for sharing your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice to see you again!

I liked this one as well and agree with others that it really isn't a stand alone. I imagine you bringing the Jenna line along a bit and then reuniting Makeda and Cadifor with Aislin and Cullen and the Druids in Jenna and Brennus' ultimate downfall. Can't wait! This is all so good. Thanks.

DianneTheReadDianneTheReadabout 16 years ago
I can't wait!!!!

I do wish you'd start writing more of these stories. It seems as if I've been waiting forever for you to continue. I do understand how difficult and time consuming it is to write, but I'm still waiting! lol

Dianne

gaelicvampiregaelicvampireabout 16 years ago
More

I hope that you write more about these two I would love for them to have there own story it would be a great battle between them to see them mat.

Anne08Anne08about 16 years ago
Good story

I liked the background you added to the story, as well as the hotter scenes ;o) Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Love It !!!

I absolutely loved this story. I do hope you continue on with their story. I'd like to see more from them.

takia1975takia1975almost 16 years ago
??????

what's taking so long for the other chapters i'm waiting. i really enjoy you stories, please continue....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
MORE PLEASE...AND SOON!!!

I love all your stories! I wish you had time to write more because we're all going nuts waiting for your next one. Please, as soon as you find time, pay the characters of LOTP a visit and tell us about it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
How come you keep getting better and better?

Seriously though i keep re-reading your submissions, and wow, their fantastic. I cant wait for the rest, your totally brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!

you need to hurry and guve us more of these amasing stories to read!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait for cullens babbies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hot!

Cadifor and Makeba's storyline is hot. It seems very unfinished though so, keep it coming. Keep them all coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
not a commenter....

i've been reading for a little over a year now...very rarely, if ever, have i felt compelled to comment. I got sucked into Leader of the Pack and stayed up on a worknite til 1am reading it.....then i devoured Mira.....

hate to be an echo, but i really hope you've got things done with school/work so you can get back to the fun stuff, lol.

i like you a lot.....not sure if i'll comment again, but know you've got a new fan reading...you've got me voting too. *wink*

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wish you'd continue!!

aww I want them both happy and together!!!! make it so oh great puppet master!!

sassyGirl1234sassyGirl1234over 15 years ago
vary nice

Cadifor&Makeda should be to gather i can see the she loves him but dusent say so she is scard if being hurt i can see thatkeep thes 2 to gather :)

sassyGirl1234sassyGirl1234over 15 years ago
new reader

ok i have read all of mera wow what a grat storry took me 3 days to finsh that one with all my stoping lol but i got it done

i start lotp i head the first chatapter and was institly hooked i coodent stop reading it was like wasbound to finsh i would be up tell 3 in the morning reading your worki i just finshed to night and read the hunny moon im abit cries tho what was the shadow asiel seen

FoxyHoundFoxyHoundover 15 years ago
It has been so long!!

I love your stories. I just started reading them last week and have completely gone through the entire leader of the pack series. But you didn't write any of the chapters you wrote about at the end of this chapter. Don't get me wrong I am very excited that you have started the second series I just don't like the wait!! Please keep up the fantastic work I can't wait to hear more about Cullen and crew!! LOVE THE STORIES!! I am going to have to start Mira next since you brought her into the the beginning of the second series!! Can't Wait!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
aislinn

please write the story "The Druids and Her Powers" first. i can't wait to read about aislinn

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
please continue...

i love your writing and the characters. please continue aislinn first. i am dying to know what happens with her and cullen. i read all your stories in 2 days. your just soo damn talented.

Mega15Mega15about 13 years ago
wow

wow I've been reading all your stuff, and i love it with a passion, when ever you start ur next instament in this seiris tell me please! if u could email me at underkeeper13@gmail.com, and tell me i adore you stories they are the one of the best i've read on here, and anywhere really. :D-Meggie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
YOUR WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANXIOUS ABOUT THE REST. WRITE MORE AS QUICKLY AS YOU CAN.

YOU'RE AN AMAZING WRITER. NEVER FORGET THAT

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37over 12 years ago
why stop , when your so talented...

i know life intervenes so very much and we dont always get to do what we wish we could. But this series of stories was great, I truly enjoyed every one and voted 5 stars for every chapter. I wish you would begin again with aislinn and her powers and the birth of their babies and cadifor and keda. Its a great line of stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

I have read your series and you are one of my favorite authors. i always come back and read yours. I can't wait for the next ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where are all the other chapters

I just found your stuff and since you have caused me to miss two nights of sleep so I could finish them, I think you me (us) those other chapters. Please!!!!!!!! I want to know about the shadow. The foreboding feelings and whether Makada and cadifor sticks together or not.

VoluptuousValkyrieVoluptuousValkyrieover 12 years ago
I usually hate girl on girl stuff

but this wasn't bad, I think your warning helped a little, in knowing ahead of time that it was an important Cadifor plot device.

BTW, how do you pronounce "Cadifor?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GOOOOOOO!!!!

Please hurry up and write more chapters, I am dying to no what happens, its seems like it has been such a long time since you've written anything. Please. Please. HURRRY

mickadovemickadoveabout 11 years ago
More please

I really like Cadifor and Makeda as much as Cullen and Aislinn I would love to see them mate despite their reservations I think they would make an awesome alpha couple, plus the idea of the chase and realization of the love and denial then the realization that they are practically already mate will make a great story.

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixover 9 years ago
more

Need to have more Cadifor and Makeda.it interests me more than Aislinn and Cullen. Love the internal war they both have going on. Two alphas denying love, it had a certain ring to it. Also because I noticed, you need to proof read and check for spelling errors like heals-heels and the really ovekilled... site-sight.overall a great series leader of the pack was, so give us the same skill with Cadifor and Makeda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep writing

Love these characters. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
finish please

I have read them all but can see that it's been a while since posting so now just seeing if your gonna finish or put out book

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love this series!

Hello Secretme,

I loved reading every chapter of the original work. It reminded me of the "bitten" series due to use of druids and wolves and such. I think the sex is great in your work. You always spike my imagination anyways. Grammer could use a browse over in terms of double stuff and names...but nothing too bad. Hope to read more of your work soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh dear, I really feel sorry for Cadifor. He deserves better, I hope Makeda will finally get her head around mating again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous