Cafe Soul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to just suck the hell out of this gorgeous cock. But I wanted to give him the pleasure he deserved. I licked my tongue over the tip of his cock and savored the taste of his pre-cum. I wrapped my lips around the head of his hard cock and sucked as I let my tongue swirl around the tip. I felt a hand on the top of my head. His fingers clamping unto my hair.

"Oh fuck!" He screamed and forced his full hardness into my mouth. "Oh fuck, suck my cock! Oh God, yeah! Oh God! Oh God!" He was thrusting himself into my mouth now. I sucked harder on his cock, feeling it press into the back of my throat as he thrust forward and then using more suction on the head as he pulled back. My tongue feverishly working itself around the shaft of this gorgeous cock as it fucked my eager mouth. I pulled a little harder on his sac and dug my fingers into the tender flesh of his ass. I felt he was getting ready to orgasm. I didn't want to let him. I wanted this to last forever. But I wanted him to cum. I wanted to taste his juices. I wanted to feel his warmness explode into my mouth.

"Oh God, I'm cumming." He screamed out. I pushed him back to the wall of the elevator. I pulled down on his sac and with my other hand I gripped his cock and stroked him hard and fast, keeping the head of his cock in my mouth, sucking on it like my life depended on it. In seconds I felt the first warm splash of his cum hit the back of my throat. His cock pulsated and kept spurting his tasty juice into my mouth. I slowed my stroking of his cock, but kept up the strong sucking on the tip. As his orgasm subsided I sucked his full cock back into my mouth and let my lips slide up and down his hard cock, sucking softly as I did. I released my grip on his sac and forced my hands between his ass and the wall. I pulled him tight to me. My nose pressed against his belly. My hands gripping his ass. My fingers digging into the soft smooth flesh of his perfect ass. I held his cock in my mouth for a good minute after he climaxed. I slowly let my lips release their grip on him and his cock left my mouth with a slurping popping sound. I looked up at him as my tongue licked his cock clean of his cum. He was looking down to me now, his smile, wide and toothy, sent a new shiver down my spine. I gently stroked his semi-softening manhood, kissing the tip, forcing my tongue into the hole, trying to get the last drop of his cum out of him. He reached down and pulled me up by my shoulders. He gazed into my face, as I gazed into his. We kissed. We embraced. I caressed the smooth soft skin of his back as he purred in my arms. I let my hands wander down over his ass and cupped his cheeks in my hands and lifted him up a little off the floor.

"Damn that was awesome." He whispered in my ear.

"Yes you were," I whispered back. "And damn tasty too."

We both giggled.

We broke our embrace. I bent down and picked up his t-shirt. He pulled up his underwear and then his jeans. He pressed the start button on the panel and the elevator started moving again. I held his shirt out for him.

"No sense to put it on now," He snickered. "It would just be coming off again anyway. Right?"

I smiled. I nodded. The door to the elevator opened and we walked out into a small private lobby for the fourth floor.

"Well, I guess you want to come in?" He said jokingly, stepping towards the only door in the lobby.

"Oh I suppose," I laughed, running my hand over his back as we stepped through the doorway. "Maybe for a little while." I continued. "Or forever." I whispered to myself.

"So," Tobias said tossing his t-shirt on the back of the antique chair in the entrance way. "I like to be naked when I'm home. You don't mind, do you?"

"Oh God no. Whatever you're comfortable with is fine by me." I smiled widely, knowing I was about to have a fantasy come true; seeing his full nakedness. I was no longer nervous around him. How could I be after just sucking him off on the elevator ride up here. I watched him strip naked in front of me, right there in the hallway. He tossed his underwear to me. I caught them and without even thinking, I raised them to my face and inhaled his aroma.

"So?" He stood there, naked, in all his glory. His manhood had hardened again and he reached down and stroked it a couple of times.

I stood there, inhaling his aromatic scent from his underwear. I kept my eyes on his lovely nakedness. His chest was toned and he had near perfect Pecs. His nipples, erect, were framed by light brown areolas. He had just a whiff of fine black hair between his firm Pecs. My own manhood was still hard and began to throb again in my jeans.

"You want to let that out?" He asked stepping towards me and placing his palm on my crotch, rubbing my hardness through my jeans. I got nervous again. His hand was slowly moving in a circle on my crotch.

"Oh..." I whimpered. "I, I, I don't think I should just yet."

"Well it doesn't feel like you have anything to be ashamed about." he smiled and gently squeezed my hardness through my jeans.

"It's not that..."

"Well what is it then," He paused and tilted his head down and to his right, looking back up to me with his eyes. "James." he said tantalizingly, elongating my name over a few seconds.

"I just, I just want to give you pleasure," I stammered as he kept rubbing my hardness. "Just for today, I don't want you to do anything, except enjoy what I do for you."

"Well I would surely enjoy this." He replied squeezing my hardness again.

I reached out and touched his shoulders. "Please Tobias, just give me this tonight."

"Are you sure?" He stopped rubbing my crotch but left his hand resting on my hardness.

"Yes." I whispered as I leaned in and kissed his forehead. "I just want to fully enjoy you tonight. With my hands. My eyes. And of course my mouth."

(tbc?)

12