Cairo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," said Taki, with a shrug of suppressed disappointment, "That isn't necessary at all...Really...it is my pleasure to do this for you. You have already been very kind to me in that regard."

Lillian closed her purse with an exasperated snap, "I'm so sorry...I'll just have to make it up to you tomorrow."

Taki smiled and shrugged once more, "I very much appreciate that," He said, "but, believe me...it is completely un-necessary. And...tomorrow I am not working anyway."

"Oh, Taki." Said Lillian, groaning with obvious disappointment. "I feel terrible about this. Damn...I can't even offer you an after-work drink."

Taki glanced at the sofa, where she gestured, to see the empty champagne bottle and smiled, "Oh, champagne...very good."

"You like champagne?" She asked, a smile beginning to play at the corners of her mouth.

"Oh, yes...very much." Said Taki, smiling broadly.

Lillian laughed aloud, "Well, I hope you don't mind me saying so, Taki...but you hardly look old enough to drink alcohol at all."

"I am nineteen," Said Taki, patting his chest proudly, "Here in my country we don't have the same kind of restrictions about alcohol that you have in America. Mostly we drink beer and wine here, champagne is a little too expensive for me to buy...but I like it very much."

"All right then..." Said Lillian, with a clap of her hands, "You just sit yourself right down there while I order up another bottle."

Taki laughed aloud and shook his head, "Oh, thank you...but, no...please that is really not necessary."

"No...I insist." Said, Lillian, picking up the phone. "It's the least I can do for getting you all the way up here with no money for a tip. Sit."

With a shrug and a little smile Taki complied.

* * * * *

Ahmed seethed with rage to see that pig of a bellman in the woman's room with her so shamelessly undressed. By all that's holy, he thought to himself, has she no shame? Is she so completely without morals?

He watched as the bellman entered the room and hung what looked to be plastic covered dry-cleaning in the woman's closet. Then began a rather long and protracted conversation causing Ahmed to wonder what on earth those two could possibly have to say to one another.

What in the name of Allah was happening now? He wondered, seeing the woman pick up the telephone as the bellman seemed to make himself comfortable in a chair. Ahmed shook his head, making a sound of disgust deep in his throat. At least he was thankful for his anger dissipating the urgency of his lust and removing the tenseness of his erection. His testicles ached with exquisite tenderness and he smiled, thinking they deserved every bit of pain for betraying him so callously.

* * * * *

Lillian sat on the sofa, facing Taki, and made small talk for several minutes while the champagne was being delivered. She learned that he was the youngest of seven children and studying for a degree in law, hoping someday to become rich and famous.

"Well...I certainly hope you do." Said Lillian with a smile, as another knock sounded at the door.

* * * * *

Ahmed watched the woman rise and open the door. "What?" He gasped aloud, seeing a porter delivering another bottle of champagne. It took a great deal to shock or stun Ahmed, but his jaw literally gaped in astonishment as the porter opened the bottle and exited the room.

* * * * *

Lillian laughed aloud, smacking herself loudly on the forehead, when she realized she had compounded her original error and could not tip the porter either. She apologized profusely and promised she would take care of him the next day, without fail.

The porter, whose name she did not know, smiled good-naturedly and thanked her, bowing as he left the room.

"Damn, Taki..." She said, turning to face him, "You must think me the stupidest woman you've ever seen."

"Not at all." He said, shaking his head with a smile.

"I can't believe I really did that," She said, "What on earth was I thinking? Everyone's going to think me completely addled."

She crossed to where Taki sat and handed him a freshly frosted glass. He took it, smiling expectantly as she bent and filled his glass. Watching the glass as it filled, she was peripherally aware of his eyes widening suddenly and realized, with yet another jolt of chagrin, that, as she bent over, her robe had parted enough to display a rather dramatic amount of cleavage.

His glass filled, she rose slowly, and filled her own glass, doing her best to act as if nothing untoward had happened. She smiled inwardly to see bright spots of color appear on Taki's cheekbones, taking a small measure of pleasure in the fact that her indiscretion had so obviously flustered him. She turned toward the sofa and pointedly looked into the mirror. A pleasurable sense of excitement coursed through her to see Taki lower his eyes to her hips as she moved away from him, with a rather obvious smile of appreciation on his face.

She seated herself once more on the sofa facing him and raised her glass to him. "What shall we drink to?" She asked.

Taki bit his lip thoughtfully, "I drink to you..." He said, smiling broadly, "One of the nicest, most generous American women it has ever been my pleasure to know."

"Well thank you very much." Said Lillian, very pleased by his chivalrous flattery. She sipped her champagne and considered him thoughtfully over the rim of her glass. He was actually a rather attractive young man...slender, still more boyish than manly, but nicely groomed and mannered. She felt a distinct physical attraction toward him and momentarily fantasized what it might be like to hold his slender body next to hers. A warmth of renewed arousal began to suffuse her and sipped once more, feeling the champagne burn in her stomach. Oh, yeah...she thought sarcastically, THIS is just what I need...MORE champagne.

"What are you smiling about?" Asked Taki.

"Hmm?" She said, startled from her thoughts.

"You were smiling just now..." He said, "I was just wondering what was amusing you."

Lillian laughed, "Just...thinking about something that happened earlier." She offered lamely, "At dinner."

She watched him sip his champagne, and crossed her legs, casually allowing her robe to expose her leg to just above her knee. She sipped her own drink, pretending not to notice how Taki's eyes dropped and lingered, ever so slightly, on her legs. She felt a tingle of excitement, suddenly feeling very vulnerable and, at the same time, rather deliciously naughty to be alone with him while so scantily clad.

"You're a good looking young guy, Taki..." She said, smiling at him, "I'll bet you have lots of pretty girls chasing you around all the time."

His face flushed brightly and he shook his head. "Oh, no..." He said, unable to look into her eyes as he spoke, "Nothing like that. No girls...no."

"Oh," She said, "I'm sorry...Boys then?" Asked Lillian with a hint of a smile.

Taki nearly choked on his champagne and he gasped aloud, "Oh...no." He stammered, "I'm...I'm not THAT way. I mean...I LIKE girls...I like them very much, I just have no time right now. You understand?"

"Of course I do?" Lillian said, nodding her head and smiling, "And...I didn't really think you were...that way...I was just teasing you."

"Oh." Said Taki with a sheepish grin. He drained his glass and sighed, "Well..." he said, "That was very nice...thank you very much."

"Oh, no you don't." Said Lillian with a laugh. "You just sit right back down there...You are NOT going to leave me here to drink the rest of this bottle by myself. I've already had too much."

Taki laughed, "But more than one glass will likely have me staggering all the way home." He protested, but sat down.

Lillian stood and wobbled insecurely. "Woah..." She said, "I think I know what you mean...that's why you can't let me drink all this by myself. She turned her back to him to take up the bottle and, as she did so, surreptitiously parted the bodice of her robe a little more. Turning back to him, she could feel her cheeks flushing as he held out his glass and she bent over to refill it, letting her robe gape and expose her breasts shamelessly.

She smiled to herself, seeing the wide-eyed look of incredulity on Taki's face. Then she stood up with a feigned gasp of surprise, "Oh..." She said, clasping her free hand to her chest to close her gaping robe, "Oh, Taki...I apologize...I didn't realize..."

Taki smiled and shook his head, "No, no...please." He said, "You have nothing to apologize for...it was...an accident."

"I don't know what to say..." Said Lillian, "I'm so embarrassed."

Lillian staggered, mostly feigned, but helped greatly by the effects of the champagne. "Oh," She gasped, grasping at the arm of the chair where Taki sat.

Taki stood rapidly, reaching out to steady her. "Are you all right?" He asked, a look of concern on his face, "Perhaps you should sit down."

"Yes..." She said, "I just got a little dizzy there for a second.

"Come on." Said Taki, guiding her toward the sofa, "Let me help you."

She allowed him to guide her, pretending to be a little woozier than she really was, and, as she was about to seat herself, she staggered once more and pulled Taki down with her onto the sofa with her.

"Oh...my goodness." She said, breathlessly, "I must be a little more tipsy than I thought. I'm glad you're here, Taki."

Taki smiled indulgently, "It is perfectly all right." He said, "You just relax for a moment or two. You'll be good as new."

He made as if to stand and retake his seat in the chair facing him, but she stilled him with her hand on his arm.

"Why don't you stay over here with me?" She said, letting her fingertips linger on his arm, "At least then I won't have to be going back and forth with the champagne bottle."

"I think that's a good idea." Said Taki with a smile.

* * * * *

Ahmed literally trembled with rage to witness the openly familiar, friendly and casual interaction between the American whore and the worthless excuse for a man as they swilled champagne together. When the boy joined her on the sofa, Ahmed gasped. He lowered the binoculars and pressed his fingertips against his aching eyes. This is too much, he thought, this shameless intimacy had crossed far beyond the bounds of civilized behavior. Almost reluctantly he raised his binoculars once more.

* * * * *

They clinked their glasses together and drank once more. Lillian crossed her legs, letting her robe fall away once more to reveal the top of her stocking.

"I take it you have been celebrating tonight." Said Taki, his brows lifted questioningly.

"Indeed I have." Returned Lillian with a smile. She related the details of her unprecedented success and Taki smiled.

"That's wonderful," He said, "No wonder you are celebrating."

Lillian nodded and drained her glass, watching his eyes drop to the front of her robe where she knew she must be displaying a completely shameless amount of cleavage.

"I'm actually glad you're here." She said, looking into his eyes, "It's nice having someone to...celebrate with."

Taki nodded, "I...I'm happy to be here." He said, glancing down to her chest once more.

Lillian felt a gush of warmth suffuse her and she set her empty glass aside. "What would you say..." She began tentatively, "If I asked you to stay with me tonight?"

"Stay with you?" He asked, shaking his head as if not sure what she meant.

"I didn't realize...until you arrived with my clothes...how lonely it was celebrating all by myself." She answered, reaching out to lay her hand on his arm once more.

"Oh." Said Taki, looking down at her hand.

"You don't have to stay...if you can't...or, if you don't want to." Said Lillian, smiling warmly as she looked into his eyes. "I just thought that it would be...nice...I'm rather attracted to you."

Taki's eyes widened as if in disbelief, "Oh." She said again, "Oh...I see. When you say...stay with you...I don't exactly know what you mean."

Lillian leaned forward, bringing her face very close to his, and looked into his eyes. "Let me explain it then." She said, bending her head to bring her lips to his, kissing him very lightly and letting her lips linger sensually against his.

"You don't have to stay." She whispered, her lips very close to his. "Just say 'no' and I'll understand."

Taki leaned into her and put his lips to hers. Lillian sighed softly as the heat of her arousal made her shudder. She parted her lips and found the tip of his tongue with her own, surrendering to the sensuality of his lips, losing herself in his kiss.

He crushed his mouth to hers passionately, and she responded with a soft moan into his mouth, shivering as his hand slipped into her robe to cup her breast, her arousal inflaming her as her nipple tightened almost painfully at his tender touch.

The intense passion of her response surprised her. While it had, indeed, been quite some time since she had actually BEEN with a man, she sensed it was not that, in particular, that was affecting her so acutely. She felt a need within her the likes of which she had never felt before, a wanton desire that seemed to know no limitations. At that moment she wanted Taki more than she had ever wanted any man in her life. It had nothing to do with him personally; it could have been ANY man there with her at that moment.

She moaned softly into his mouth, her whole body trembling, as he caressed her breast tenderly. God, she wanted him...wanted his cock...wanted to FEEL it inside her...wanted it in her mouth. She slid her hand down his stomach to the bulge in his pants and stroked him tenderly, thrilling to feel his hardness against her fingers.

With a soft cry, he pulled his lips from hers and grasped her hand to still her movements. "S...stop." He gasped, his eyes wide, his chest heaving, I...I..."

"Shhh..." She said, smiling demurely as she lightly stroked his full lips with her fingertips, "I know." She whispered.

She looked directly into his eyes and began to unbuckle his belt. He made no move to stop her, just stared with his eyes wide. She leaned her head forward, bringing her lips to his ear. "I want your cock, Taki." She whispered, feeling his body flinch as the warmth of her breath tickled his ear. She unzipped his slacks and pulled them open, sliding from the sofa to crouch on the floor in front of him. She pulled at the waistband of his slacks and he lifted his hips from the sofa to accommodate her as she pulled his slacks, along with his briefs, down over his knees to pool around his ankles.

Taki's cock was beautiful, so sleek and hard, arching gracefully from base to tip. She parted his knees and insinuated her body between his legs. Taki reached forward and slipped his arms about her neck and she raised her face to his. He crushed his lips to hers passionately, plunging his tongue between her lips.

Lillian arched her back to press her breasts against his cock, moving her shoulders from side to side to stoke his cock with her nipples. Taki moaned into her mouth and slid his hips toward her. Lillian trembled pleasurably to hear Taki's moan and, inspired by his growing lust, she cupped her breasts and pressed them together over his cock.

Taki raised his head, breaking the kiss and gaped down in astonishment as Lillian held his cock between her breasts. She smiled up at him, thrilling to see the rise of passion in his eyes. She moved her breasts up and down; stroking his cock nestled so gently into her cleavage. She smiled to see his eyelids flutter and felt his body tensing.

"Come on." She urged softly, "Come on, baby."

Taki moaned softly and Lillian looked down to see a tiny drop of his semen form in the tip of his cock. His body shuddered and he cried out as a stream of milky semen jetted up and over his stomach.

Lillian's arousal flamed beyond anything she could ever remember, and she plunged her mouth down onto him, wanting his cum...almost craving it. She sucked him hungrily, feeling his cum erupting over her tongue and permeating the inside of her mouth. The slightly salty, musky taste of his cum filled her senses, and, overwhelmed with desire, she moaned onto his cock. She slid her arms along his thighs, grasping his hips and holding to him possessively as she plunged her lips onto him again and again, pulling with her lips and swirling her tongue against him as he let go and she took everything he had to give.

With a final cry, she felt the tension leave his body and he sagged back onto the sofa. She continued to suck him, moving her mouth very lightly and sensually, flicking her tongue in just the right places to make him shiver and keep him hard. Her lust and arousal was almost completely overwhelming and she held her legs apart lest the slightest movement trigger an orgasm. She wanted his cock, wanted him inside her...wanted him to fuck her.

She stood and knelt onto the sofa, straddling his body with her legs as she guided his cock to her pussy. She cried aloud as the tip of his cock parted her lips and cried out even louder as she lowered her hips onto him and took his entire length inside her.

Taki arched his neck and looked up into her face, wrapping his arms about her hips as she began to move against him.

Lillian gasped, feeling the rise of her orgasm begin to swell inside her; she looked down into his deep brown eyes and felt her eyelids begin to flutter uncontrollably. She wrapped her arms about his neck and crushed him to her as she began to cum.

She exploded in orgasm, acute pangs of intense pleasure jolted her with each wave of ecstasy and she lost herself in the delirious oblivion.

As the intensity of her orgasm began to ebb, she opened her eyes and smiled down at him. She lowered her face to his and they kissed passionately.

* * * * *

Ahmed whined deep in his throat, almost sound of a wounded animal, as he came, soiling his caftan with his seed for the second time that day. He had watched the tableau played out in the suite across the street until he was almost crazed with lust and desire. He had watched in utter astonishment...seen the bellman arch his back, his mouth agape, eyes tightly closed...seen his hips twitching and KNEW, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that the bellman had found paradise in the American woman's mouth.

He could hold his resolve no longer, his testicles cried out in pain as he grasped his member and stroked himself shamelessly, crying out with each painful release of his seed that saturated the light cotton material of his caftan.

With a whimper he felt his member softening and the ache between his legs ebbing slightly after the release. He watched intently as the woman stood and then settled onto the bellman's lap. He moaned softly once more, unable to take his eyes from her as she thrust her hips against the bellman lustfully, her fleshy buttocks jiggling with each forceful press of her hips, and KNEW she had reached the peak of her pleasure.

* * * * *

Lillian kissed him tenderly, her passion spent, surrendering herself to the sensuality of his mouth as she traced his lips with the tip of her tongue. They kissed for many minutes, their bodies moving ever so slightly, and she felt him harden inside of her once more...felt the tenseness in his body and the lust in his hands that gripped her buttocks.

She took her lips from his, tilting his head back and kissing his cheek, cradling him to her as she brought her lips to his ear. "I want you to fuck me, Taki." She whispered, biting his earlobe gently.

She felt his body shudder and he thrust up into her. "Yessss..." She hissed, teasing his ear with the tip of her tongue. He moaned softly, his fingertips digging into the soft flesh of her buttocks almost painfully as he pressed up with his hips a second time.

She raised her face and looked into his eyes as she kissed him lightly on the lips once more. "Don't be gentle with me..." She breathed, "I want you to fuck me hard."

123456...9