Cairo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taki nodded ever so slightly and she kissed his lips gently one more time, and then rose up letting his cock slip from her. She stood beside the sofa, her chest heaving and her face flushed with renewed lust, and held out her hand to him.

Taki stood and Lillian backed away from the sofa, pulling him with her. He moved awkwardly, taking only short little steps as his slacks and briefs were still bunched around his ankles.

Lillian backed to the edge of the bed and sat down, pulling him close. She bent forward and took his cock once more into her mouth, shivering pleasurably to taste the slick, viscous essence of her pussy on him. She sucked him wantonly, her arms about his hips, moaning onto his cock as her passion grew more intense with each passing second.

With a gasp, she pushed him away and looked up into his eyes, her chest heaving. Wordlessly she rolled over onto her hands and knees, lowering her shoulders to the mattress; she held her hips up to him.

Taki stepped up to her, holding his cock in his hand and leaned down to her, guiding the tip of his cock to the pink lips of her vulva that peeked from between her thighs. He found her ready, so exquisitely slick and wet that he gasped aloud as he plunged his cock into her.

Lillian cried out as he penetrated her, her voice muffled by the bedding. She felt his hands grasp her hips, pulling her to him roughly as he thrust forward into her forcefully. The force of his pelvic thrusts made her cry out, her entire body shuddered with each impact of his hips against her. She cried out again...and again...and again, with each thrust of his hips, her fingers entwined in the bedding as if grasping for purchase. She heard the whine from deep in his throat as he strained toward orgasm, his breathing so very heavy behind her.

Lillian buried her face into the soft bedding and screamed as the acuteness of her orgasm caused her entire body to convulse uncontrollably. She screamed again, surrendering to the delirium of her pleasure.

Moments later as the feverish intensity of her pleasure began to ebb and she regained a modicum of her senses, she felt Taki slowing his movements, his breath very heavy, as he moved his hands over her.

* * * * *

Ahmed stared in fascination as the bellman stepped up to her and guided the tip of his cock to her pussy, grasping her fleshy hips in his hands and plunging his cock into her. Ahmed moaned, and licked his lips, watching as the bellman thrust into her with increasing force and energy. He could clearly see the woman's contorted face, her mouth agape in a rictus of pain and pleasure that was the unmistakable sign of an explosive orgasm, her fingers entwined in the bedding and her fleshy buttocks jiggling with each thrust of the bellman's hips.

Moments later, the bellman pulled away from her. The woman rolled onto her back and lifted her legs, reaching out for him. The bellman fell forward into her embrace, finding her pussy once more with his cock and, as she wrapped her legs about his torso, he began to thrust his hips into her lustfully.

* * * * *

Lillian rolled onto her back, reaching up to him as she parted her legs. Taki lay forward onto her, slipping his hands behind her shoulders as she wrapped her arms about his neck and found his lips with her mouth. She kissed him passionately her tongue mingling with his and moaned softly into his mouth as his cock penetrated her once more. She lifted her knees and wrapped her legs about his torso, tilting her pelvis to allow the entirety of his cock inside her.

She moaned, feeling his cock fill her as they continued to kiss, Taki kept his hips pressed tightly against her, occasionally tilting his pelvis to move his cock inside her.

Lillian moaned pleasurably, loving the physical sensation of his cock deep inside her. Her pussy was exceptionally wet and, as they moved together slowly, the slick, wet sounds of their coupling was clearly audible and made her shiver with pleasure.

They kissed and caressed languorously for quite some time, each thrilling to the sensual feel of the other, lost in the dreamy atmosphere of their combined sensuality. Lillian lifted her breast to his lips and cradled his head in her arms as he suckled her, her entire body writhing pleasurably at the exquisite sensuality. She explored his smooth body, letting her fingertips trail over his sleek, hairless skin, feeling his body tremble at her touch as he moaned into her nipple. She cupped his buttocks and pulled him tightly to her, flexing her abdominal muscles to stroke his cock gently with her pussy.

With a soft cry, Taki released her nipple and looked up into her eyes. His mouth found hers and, as they kissed passionately, Taki began moving his hips rhythmically, and with renewed enthusiasm.

Lillian held his head between her hands and looked into his eyes, her lips touching his as she whispered, "God...your cock feels so good inside me."

Taki said nothing, but his eyes widened slightly to indicate her words had affected and inflamed him.

"I like the way you fuck me, Taki." She whispered, "I don't want it to stop."

"I won't stop." Said Taki, his voice little more than a sigh on her lips.

He began to move his hips faster and Lillian shivered to sense the renewed lust in his rhythm. She wrapped her arms about his neck, sighing his name with her lips next to his ear. Taki moaned softly, lowering his hands, along the sides of her body, and slipping them beneath her buttocks. He kissed her neck passionately, gripping her buttocks tightly as he began to thrust with increasing vigor.

"Oh...Yessss!" Sighed Lillian, feeling the tension rising in Taki's body, sensing the renewal of his lust. She arched her back, feeling his cock sliding within her, and let her arms fall to the bed straight out from her body. She moaned softly, holding her hips still as he began to thrust forcefully once more.

Lillian surrendered her body to him, allowing him to TAKE her...USE her, giving herself to him completely as his body tensed and he thrust into her lustfully.

"Oh Taki!" She cried, her voice an explosion of breath, "Oh, TAKI!...F-Fuck me...F-F-FUCK M-ME!"

She lay still as his body sent her over the edge into the oblivion of her orgasm. She cried out loudly, her shrill cries echoing loudly in the room and her body began to writhe uncontrollably beneath him.

Taki thrust into her with a frenzy of need that she had never experienced before and, as her orgasm began to ebb she gripped his buttocks and pulled him to her.

"Yes!" She cried, pulling his buttocks and matching the rhythm of his thrusts, "Cum for me...Come ON...CUM for me, honey."

Taki whined deep in his throat, his body slick from his physical exertions, and thrust into her forcefully, straining toward orgasm. With a cry so loud it hurt her ear, he erupted into her, his chest heaving with each breath as his cock pulsed...and pulsed...and pulsed.

They lay together for a long time afterward, neither moving, as their breathing slowed and their bodies cooled. Taki lay on top of her but she found no discomfort in his weight, indeed, his slender body actually felt warm and comforting. Some time later, she sensed a deepening rhythm to his breathing and knew he had drifted off to sleep, a moment later, his limp cock slipped from between her lips and she felt a warm rush of his semen flow from her and run down the inside of her buttocks cheeks to the bedcover.

Lillian smiled pleasurably at the sensation of his cum oozing from her and closed her eyes as she felt the pull of sleepiness begin to suffuse her. Moments later she too slipped away.

* * * * *

Ahmed lowered his binoculars and closed his eyes. The couple had lain motionless for almost thirty minutes and he surmised they were sleeping. He shook his head, thinking he had never witnessed a more wanton performance in his entire life. And, while he never lost sight of the fact that the woman's debauched and immoral behavior was offensive to his sensibilities beyond measure, he was unable to look away and dismiss her immorality. He was, after all, a man. And, as a man, with the normal urges and desires of ANY man, he found himself inexorably drawn to the woman. It was impossible for him to look away from the couple as they rutted like pigs in their frenzy of degradation and lust, and equally impossible to hold back the rise of his own lust.

He opened his eyes and looked down to see how his seed had soiled the chair in front of him, pooled in drops upon the carpet before him and had even streamed across the narrow gap between the chair and the windowsill to stain the wall, below the window, with a small cascade of wet, milky streams. At least, he rationalized, he had had the foresight to pull aside his robes and avoid the embarrassment of soiling his clothing for the SECOND time that night.

He stood and stretched, feeling a stiffness in his body from being seated for so long. He walked to the bathroom and splashed cold water on his face to awaken his numbed senses, then disrobed and stepped into a steaming hot shower. He lathered his body with scented soap, letting the hot water and pleasant scent rejuvenate him. When he stepped from the shower, his flesh glowing pink from the steamy, stinging spray, he felt wonderfully restored.

He returned to the darkened living area and took up his binoculars once more, to discover the couple reposed in sleep, just as he had left them. He laughed softly and shook his head, so great had their lust for one another been that neither had removed their shoes or clothing. The bellman's white shirt was pulled up and bunched about his neck, his trousers and underwear still wound unceremoniously around his ankles, while the whore lay in her shoes and hosiery. With a groan of disgust, he tossed the binoculars onto the bed and lay down, staring up at the ceiling.

He thought about the woman for quite some time, the whore named Lillian Roberts, and came to the decision that something DEFINITELY had to be done. Such a cow/whore of a woman like that could not be allowed to so casually and flagrantly flaunt the laws of Allah without at least SOME measure of punishment for her transgressions. And what of the bellman? Surely he too must be made to feel the wrath of Allah upon him for turning away from the ONE true faith to pay slavish homage to infidels, bowing and scraping to them in his greed for their money.

The more he thought about it, the angrier he became. It saddened and mortified him that he himself had fallen under the whore's captivating web of seduction, and that it had almost led to the loss of his life. This whore must surely be made to feel the wrath and vengeance of Allah, to be MADE to see the error of her ways. Ahmed thought long and hard on just how he himself might bring about such retribution upon them both, and thus, as the instrument of Allah's vengeance, manage to assuage the guilt and embarrassment for his moments of weakness and receive Allah's blessing and forgiveness.

Ahmed's anger and desire for retribution was further augmented when, several hours later, he raised his binoculars to witness the woman sitting astride the prone figure of the bellman as they writhed lustfully yet again. And, yet again, Ahmed was unable to contain his lust and sprayed the seed of his loins against the wall a second time.

* * * * *

Lillian ceased moving, her chest heaving, and smiled down at Taki. "Can you cum?" She asked.

Taki shook his head and returned her smile, "I don't think so." He replied softly, "It's much too soon for me."

Lillian rolled from him, letting his cock fall from her and collapsed beside him, her body glistening with the perspiration of her exertions. She had cum beautifully, and her entire body tingled from the slowly evaporating sense of ecstasy.

She cradled him to her, holding his head in the crook of her shoulder as she caught her breath. The intensity of her seemingly insatiable lust surprised her greatly, never in her life had she been so shamelessly wanton. She smiled, not caring from whence it came, but immensely happy that it had.

They slept again, not waking until the morning sunlight streamed through the windows cheerfully. Lillian awoke feeling wonderfully refreshed and ebullient. As Taki rose up, wiping the sleep from his eyes, his hair tousled, she picked up the telephone and ordered a large breakfast for two.

She removed her shoes and hosiery, smiling to herself to think she had made love so many times and slept without even noticing she still had them on, and then slipped into her robe, tying it about her waist. She visited the make-up table and ran a brush through her hair until she felt slightly more presentable.

At the knock upon her door, Taki judiciously stepped into the bathroom so as not to be seen by the porter whom he would surely know. Lillian signed for the breakfast, allowing the porter a generous tip, and then she and Taki sat down to enjoy their breakfast. They both ate ravenously and smiled across the table at one another, hardly saying anything until the meal was finished.

Finally Taki stood and picked up his jacket. "I think I had better be going," He said, smiling reluctantly, "It's getting late...and I have an exam this morning."

Lillian smiled and nodded, escorting him to the door with her arm about his waist. He turned to face her at the door and slipped his arms about her waist. He lifted his face to hers and, as she enfolded him in her embrace, they kissed warmly. As his tongue found hers, she molded her body to his, moaning softly as his hands moved over her buttocks.

She felt his cock rising against her and shamelessly moved her hips to stimulate him. Taki's kiss became passionate and Lillian shivered with pleasure to feel him begin to move his hips against her. They broke their kiss, saying nothing, just looking into one another's eyes for several moments. Taki pushed her back, against the door and pressed himself up against her, crushing his body to hers as he kissed her once more. He pulled open the bodice of her robe and lowered his face to her breasts as his hands slid between her legs to cup her pubic mound.

Lillian cried out as the intense heat of arousal swept through her. She grasped the front of Taki's slacks and frantically undid the belt and top button, pushing his slacks down over his hips. She felt his hard cock pressing against her and reached between them to take him in her hands, guiding him to her pussy.

She lifted her leg to allow him access and he pressed forward, driving his cock into her. He held her leg in his arm and gasped, his lips close to her ear. Lillian shivered and began to cum, crying out loudly and not caring who heard her from beyond the door. Her buttocks slapped against the door loudly, shaking the door with each forceful thrust of Taki's hips.

She felt him suddenly tense and then the blissful loose feeling in her pussy as Taki came. They stood together, moving slowly as their passion ebbed and, as Lillian lowered her leg, Taki's cock slipped from her.

They looked at one another and smiled almost sheepishly. Then Lillian laughed softly and Taki's smile broadened. Then he too laughed and soon they both were laughing and giggling almost hysterically and cradling one another in another embrace.

"Oh, God, Taki," Sighed Lillian as she wiped the tears of laughter from her eyes, "I think it's a good thing you're going home before we end up KILLING one another."

Taki laughed aloud once more as he pulled up his slacks. "I don't think I've ever...BEEN with anyone like this before." He said.

Lillian stepped to him; her robe still pulled apart to reveal her body shamelessly, and slipped her arms about his neck. "Thank you." She said, looking into his eyes."

Taki smiled and shook his head, "I think it is I who should be thanking YOU." He said.

"Thank you for making me feel so...beautiful, Taki...and for so many TIMES. She replied, kissing his lips lightly.

"It was...a pleasure." He returned, smiling at his play on words.

"It certainly was," Replied Lillian, her smile broadening, "Every single time."

Taki paused at the door and turned, looking at her thoughtfully, "I was just thinking..." He began, frowning slightly as he spoke, "That...perhaps..."

"Yes." Said Lillian, nodding as she looked into his eyes. "I would like very much to see you again before I leave."

Taki beamed, "I too would like that very much." He said.

"Probably not tonight though." Said Lillian, "I think...I'm going to be a little TENDER down there...if you know what I mean."

Taki nodded, "I understand." He said.

"But..." Continued Lillian, "Tomorrow night will be my last night in Cairo...and I can't think of a better way to spend my last night here than spend it with you."

Taki's smile broadened and he nodded, "I will certainly be here then." He said.

"Come early," Said Lillian, "And we'll have dinner together."

"I'd like that." Said Taki with a smile.

Lillian stepped to the door and opened it a crack, sticking her head out to look both ways. "I think the coast is clear." She said, opening the door wider. Taki stepped into the hallway.

"I think I had better go down in the service elevator." He said, "If anyone I know sees me they will ask too many questions."

Lillian nodded and reached out through the door to grasp the front of his shirt and pull him close. She bend her head and kissed him warmly.

"Tomorrow night," She said, "Don't forget."

Taki backed away, shaking his head, "That would be...impossible." He said, shrugging.

As he turned and disappeared around the corner of the corridor, Lillian closed the door and leaned her back against it. She smiled to herself, a sense of euphoria and elation suffusing her. She walked slowly into the bathroom and turned on the water, wanting to treat her body to the warmth of the Jacuzzi.

* * * * *

Ahmed sat in his room and glowered at the couple through his binoculars. He gnawed on a tough piece of dried meat, his only breakfast, and watched as the lascivious, immoral pigs stuffed their faces gluttonously with all manner of epicurean delights.

Minutes later he stood and gaped incredulously as their parting kiss at the doorway turned suddenly into yet ANOTHER flagrant display of wanton lust as the bellman pushed the much larger woman against the wall and they writhed in complete abandon.

Ahmed shook his head in disgust, more for himself than for the immoral display before his eyes, as his traitorous member rose yet again. It was well, he thought, for his OWN sake, that the couple finished their coitus quickly and spared him the further degradation of yet another orgasm.

* * * * *

Lillian lay in the soothing warm water of her bath, barely able to keep the smile from her face. She slumped in complete exhaustion, her body having been pushed almost beyond its physical limits by the exertions of so much enthusiastic and energetic lovemaking, and basked in the delirious glow of so many orgasms. She laughed softly to herself and shook her head in an almost embarrassed disbelief. If anyone had told her that morning that she would be flagrantly seducing the hotel's young bellboy that evening, she would have thought the person completely bereft of his, or her, senses. She laughed once more and covered her face in her hands, her behavior that evening had been so COMPLETELY out of character...so astonishingly beyond anything she could have ever IMAGINED herself doing that she was having a great deal of difficulty fathoming how it could possibly have happened.

She laughed again and rolled her eyes. Well, certainly all that champagne had gone a long way to lower her usual inhibitions, she thought, with another shake of her head, but that still didn't explain how completely wanton and depraved she had acted. Taki was less than HALF her age, for crying out loud...just a BOY.

1...34567...9