All Comments on 'Caitlin and Mistress Vicky'

by Jemina004

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Jemina004Jemina004over 12 years agoAuthor
Woo!

*shameless self-congratulatory comment*

Seriously though, this is the first story I've tried to write. I hope people enjoy reading it!

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
enjoyed it

I did enjoy it. It is excellently written, grammatically correct, free of typos and flows nicely. Everything connects and makes for a very believable scene. I will look forward to more chapters.

4 stars, considering only that it is your first story, but I see 5 easily in your future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
pants

sorry, story want pants, got boring very early on, felt like the same old tripe,

Jemina004Jemina004over 12 years agoAuthor
Ha

How can I go on after seeing that elegant takedown from an anonymous wordsmith!

I love comments but at least try to make them somewhat intelligible.

(Part 2 will be up in a day or two~)

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 12 years ago
Bravo!

Very well-written. Look forward to much more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More in public

I look forward to Mistress Vicky taking Caitlin to the opera, while Caitlin is dressed to the nines. What exciting things can happen before, during, and after the performance!

Jemina004Jemina004over 12 years agoAuthor
That's a good idea!

I might very well incorporate that later on. May not be to the *opera* per se, but there will be public scenes.

pammycakes13pammycakes13over 12 years ago
wow

very well written, are there plans for caitlin to get real boobs, soon? hope so.....and, is she on hormones at all??..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So close

My wife made me read this. She put the IPad on the dinning table., I stood and bent to read. She told me to read aloud, slowly, as I did she eased my panties down and milked my lil dolly..ohhh I tried to make it last as long as I could.but I did ur ties before the end of the story. Sobs, now I am locked again and she is laughing at me. Ohh but the pleasure was a axing and I love her so..

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
His wife was to kind to sissy boi.

He needs to enjoy it more. Wish she had used a nice 7 inch and thick strap on in his sissy pussy. One that is made to work his prostate. Milk the goo out of sissy. Not with an orgasm, milk it out like pee. Then after he is locked back up, keep fucking his shaved pussy as he licks up and cleans all his goo and swallows it. She needs to be taught to suck cock, swallow loads. A well hung she male can teach the sissy that. Along with fucking his pussy and taking a full breeding. As the sissy's wife watches with some girlfriends giving sissy advices and calling him names. Sissy would love the humiliation as his little clit leaks and drips.

betabradbetabradover 9 years ago
Ohh myy soo sexy !

I can't say that i'm all that much of a man myself. I have a rather small penis and i only last a few strokes. This story seems like it may be what I should be made in to as well. I admit that I am a little bit chubby tho so i guess I would have to put on a strict diet to be able to look decent in a maids uniform. But maybe that would still be better for me cause I know I cant really satisfy a woman in bed anyway. I do think I could give a woman pleasure with my tongue. Deep down ... i do long to kneel before a woman, pleasure her with my tongue and hear her say to me "mmmmm , that felt so nice .... good girl."

slavesindeeslavesindeealmost 8 years ago
nice

thank you i loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
headspace

Nicely gets into the headspace of a sissy maid and all the submissive feelings that instill the proper obedience the maid must endure and accept. Loved it. L.A.L.

triffle64triffle64over 5 years ago
Caitlyn and Mistress Vicky

Your story reeks with my thoughts on "Oooooh, how I wish!!!" OMG! I loved your whole story!

triffle64triffle64about 2 years ago

Great little story! It shows the basic relationship that a femdom wife has with her sissy hubbie. He is so pathetic in that he is allowing her to make him a sissy! How humiliating!!

LannaLaceLannaLaceabout 2 years ago

Stimulatingly delish!! I might have to dawn my french maid outfit again today…I do have some cleaning and dusting to do…. If I remain in that tasty black sheer outfit with the lil maid cap and 3 inch stilettos, and refrain from satisfying my 7 inch clit, Maybe I’ll get to treat myself later…? Oh please say yes Mamm!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous