All Comments on 'Caitlyn and Professor'

by Pink_Maggie

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
BONNIEBREABONNIEBREAover 13 years ago
Excellent Story

This is an excellent story, PM. I appreciate the research you have put into this work. I find that details are tremendously important in drawing a reader into a story, and I go to a great deal of trouble to research my stories with that goal in mind. The details about John Rawls and his theories and Elijah Craig whiskey show that you have put a great deal of thought into presenting a well thought out story. You've also drawn very well-defined characters here. The female protagonist is not just some bimbo, and the professor is genuine in speech, actions, attitudes, demeanor, and dialogue. The plot is thought out and believable. You also write dialogue very well - both in terms of the grammar, usage, and punctuation, and of ascribing to characters dialogue that is right for them and which is revelatory of their character. Please keep writing. I wish there were a 6 rating for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ditto what Bonnie said

And adds: Looking forward to more adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
John Rawls' "A Theory of Justice"

I am not sure from which edition you are drawing, but my copy of "A Theory of Justice" prints the quoted passage in your story on page 23.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous