Caitlyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,593 Followers

'Sure?'

'Yes. You said we could do what we wanted to each other, and you were right.'

She closed her eyes and waited for Jade to react, missing the quick smile of triumph that flittered briefly over Jade's face as she positioned herself to kneel between Caitlyn's legs and reach forward. But then it hardly mattered, for even before she felt Jade's fingers touch her labia, pressing them apart so that she could gaze directly at her pussy, Caitlyn knew she had made the right decision. She wanted it so much, perhaps she always had, and now she just waited quietly with her eyes still closed, for whatever Jade wanted to do next.

She hadn't ever thought of Jade as being into girls, or herself either for that matter, but that didn't seem to matter anymore. Her only concern now was her immediate pleasure, although it did fleetingly occur to her to speculate if this was a one off or the first of many times together. She decided she probably hoped the latter.

She felt two of Jade's fingertips push between her labia, sliding down her slit before coming on the very edge of her entrance.

'Cat? How far...?

Jade's question tailed away, the first sign of uncertainty she had shown, but Caitlyn knew what she was asking and she knew what her honest answer must be.

'As you want.' She finished, confirming what she had intimated only a few moments earlier.

Nothing more was said for nothing needed to be, both of them knew just what had been agreed. The fingers wriggled and pushed, and slid easily into Caitlyn's eager passage.

'Oh Jade.'

She looked down. Jade was crouching just in front of her, gazing almost studiously at her fingers from about twelve inches or so away as they slid in and out of her pussy. She hadn't realised quite how close Jade was, but she didn't mind, in fact it gave her quite a kick to be so intimately scrutinised. She liked the idea that Jade was watching what she was doing, actually seeing her fingers disappearing into her wet and open hole, knowing what effect she was having when she thrust and corkscrewed them in and out. It looked so good from her position to gaze down and watch Jade staring at her pussy while she played.

Jade thrust hard and Caitlyn gasped from the sudden pleasure, her bottom lifting a little to answer Jade's fingers. She reached out and grasped her own ankles, concerned that her feet might slip from the seat. Jade glanced up, catching Caitlyn's eye and smiling cheerfully. Caitlyn returned the smile and for a few seconds they gazed into each other's eyes, silent messages passing between them. Now Caitlyn knew for sure that this was a new and exciting stage in their relationship. She let her head rest back and closed her eyes, holding on to her ankles, keeping her legs wide and letting Jade do as she wished.

Jade's fingers played with her, teased her. Sometimes thrusting hard, deep and fast, sometimes gently and slowly, turning over as they entered or even just remaining deep inside her and twisting back and forth. Whatever Jade did Caitlyn enjoyed it, every single moment, and her promised third orgasm became a definite possibility. She just needed Jade to keep going a little longer.

'My god, Jade, that's wonderful, don't stop.' She pleaded.

But Jade did stop. Almost immediately she had said the magic words she felt Jade's fingers slide out of her wetness, leaving her suddenly bereft and confused. Then Jade's thumbs returned to her pussy, pressing her labia apart, holding her pussy as wide as it would go, and Caitlyn opened her eyes to see Jade staring straight into her gaping hole. She looked down, watching her friend gaze with increasing intensity as if trying to make a decision, and Caitlyn's heart hammered as she suddenly realised what it was.

The decision was made and even as Caitlyn watched, Jade lowered her face to her pussy and clamped her mouth over her rigid little clit. Caitlyn gasped with delight and arousal, and Jade's eyes shot up to look at her, asking....

'That's fantastic.' Caitlyn whispered.

She was telling the truth, but knowing at the same time that she was admitting enjoying oral sex from another woman. For some reason the admission didn't worry her, she felt no repugnance or distaste, or even dislike, for what was happening. All she knew was that someone she was fond of was licking and sucking her clit and creating the most delicious sensations. Jade clearly knew what she was doing, be it instinctively or otherwise, and Caitlyn didn't want to speculate on otherwise. And that was just as well as it was her own mother who had taught Jade to create those awesome sensations, sensations that, Caitlyn suddenly realised, were making her want to come again, and soon.

Jade sucked Caitlyn's clit into her mouth, nipping it between her lip guarded teeth and flicked the tip with her tongue, trying it softly at first, then harder and aster as Caitlyn responded. Soon Caitlyn was thrusting gently and instinctively with her pelvis, unable to stop herself moving in response to each little surge of pleasure that Jade's tongue produced. She could feel her orgasm swelling, blossoming, ready to burst out, and so she closed her eyes and let it happen.

Oh God, Jade, I'm coming again.'

Jade nodded vigorously with her teeth clamped tightly over Caitlyn's button, and that movement was enough. Caitlyn tensed, every muscle going rigid as her climax arrived, her pelvis giving tight little jerks and twitches, her hands gripping tightly enough to leave marks on her own ankles and her face screwed tight and her mouth making a long keening wail as, just as before, waves of pure ecstasy rolled through her, spreading like ripples from the tip of Jade's tongue. Finally it ended and her feet slipped from the seat to the floor and she fell back in her seat, mouth sagging open, fighting for breath, her chest heaving and a sheen of sweat covering her skin.

Jade sat back on her heels looking at Caitlyn with a beaming smile of success over her face, a face with the wetness of Caitlyn's pussy smeared all around the mouth and on the tip of the nose. Caitlyn smiled tiredly back, this time too spent to say anything except a whispered, gasped, thank you.

For a minute or so the two friends remained like that, Jade kneeling between Caitlyn's feet, each looking fondly at the other. Then Jade raised herself, leaned forward, took Caitlyn's face in her hands and kissed her full on the mouth.

The kiss caught Caitlyn completely by surprise, but the circumstances made it all right and she kissed Jade back, parting her lips and letting their tongues meet, her own scent in her nostrils and the trace of her own taste in her mouth. Her arms went around Jade's neck and pulled her close, feeling her friend's full breasts pressing against her own much smaller ones, hard nipples digging into soft flesh. Jade's body was against hers all the way down with her slender, boyish hips keeping her own legs wide apart, reminding her of what they were doing. It was wrong, but it was so right, and when Jade finally started to pull away she didn't want to let go.

Jade didn't pull away far. She put her hands of Caitlyn's shoulders and pushed herself up just enough for them to look into each other's eyes, each searching for signs of regret on the part of the other, and finding none.

'All right?' Jade asked, her expression one of triumphant excitement tinged with a trace of anxiety.

Caitlyn nodded, smiling to herself at Jade's concern. How could it not be all right when she had just been made to come with the most explosive, all consuming climax she had ever experienced. The fact that it had been generated by another girl only added to the thrill. She knew what was expected of her now, even if it was unspoken. So far the pleasure had all been one way, and it was time to alter that. She and Jade were going to have to change places, and the idea was much more appealing than she could ever have expected. She reached up, pulling Jade's mouth back to her own for a quick kiss before holding her at arms length again.

'Very all right.' She confirmed. 'Now get up a minute.'

Jade scrambled to her feet looking puzzled, and Caitlyn gazed up silently for a minute at her slim friend as she towered over her. Then she pointed to the seat alongside her, indicating that Jade should sit down.

'It's my turn.' She told Jade, feeling a frisson of excitement at having committed herself. 'Open wide.'

Jade smiled broadly and dropped into the seat without hesitation, almost pushing Caitlyn onto the floor so that she could spread herself into the same position, long slim legs folding themselves into place. Caitlyn scuttled around to kneel before Jade, just as she had done herself, put her hands on Jade's thighs as if to hold them back and stared at her pussy, wondering where to begin.

To her eyes Jade's pussy was beautiful, especially shaved smooth so that every fold, every mound and dale, every little corner was on full display. It was a neat pussy, that was the only way to describe it, she decided. With smallish labia lying firm and open to reveal a pink clitoris peeking out from its hood as if peering down at the shiny wet slit. Her entrance was gaping wide and inviting with arousal, slick and slippery where a tiny rivulet of her lubrication was trickling from her and vanishing down her crack.

Caitlyn wanted to possess it, all of it, to kiss it, touch it, play with it, penetrate it, and to make Jade come, above all to make her come. She gazed at it, wondering in her inexperienced naivety which to do first. The urge to play with a girl had come so suddenly, so unexpectedly, that she hadn't even fantasies to guide her. She realised now that she had been led to it by Jade, but she didn't mind, perhaps it the need had always been there lurking in the depth of her brain anyway, and now that it had been brought out she wanted to make the most of it and to enjoy it to the full, and that meant doing it properly. Her heartbeat sped up again and her breathing became deeper.

'What would you like?' She whispered without taking her eyes away from that lovely shining opening before her.

'Anything.' Jade answered, her voice urgent. 'Everything.'

It didn't help, but at least she had permission to make mistakes. She leaned forward, pressing Jade's legs wider by doing so, and placed her mouth gently over Jade's entrance and put out her tongue, prodding tentatively between Jade's labia. She heard Jade gasp excitedly and smiled softly into her friend's wet and welcoming slit.

It tasted good, so good, and so much nicer than it should, and she let her tongue push into her vagina, investigating and exploring as far as she could reach. She ran her tongue around the walls of her tunnel, licking the inside before beginning short sharp thrusts of her tongue, probing as deep as possible, pushing her mouth hard against Jade's pussy. She felt Jade's hands close over the top of her head, encouraging her, gently pressing her down and wriggling a little beneath her as if to force her in. She had never gone down on a girl before, but she could instantly understand why so many people, men and women, found it so thrilling. She moaned softly into the soft wet pussy and licked it more firmly, feeling Jade's pelvis coming up to meet her tongue.

She tried to thrust her tongue even deeper into Jade, wanting to do it faster and harder, but she wasn't used to such actions and her tongue very quickly became tired, aching at the root and spoiling her own pleasure. She didn't want to stop, but she had no choice, she just couldn't keep going. Reluctantly she pulled away, dislodging Jade's hands, feeling cool air on the wetness spread around her mouth and looking at Jade's pussy once again, enjoying the sight of her tunnel pulsing with arousal and knowing it was because of what she had been doing.

'Don't stop. That's beautiful.'

'Wait a minute.'

'Oh god.' Jade groaned with frustration.

Looking for some way to continue, Caitlyn reached out, parting Jade's pussy lips with two fingers, gazed at her hard little clit for a few seconds and then lowered her mouth to it before taking her hand away again. She wasn't sure what to do, but she knew what she liked her boyfriend to do, and so she covered her teeth with her lips, sucked the little nub in between them and nibbled on it very gently, gradually increasing the pressure until it felt right to her. Jade gasped with pleasure and pulled her legs further back, instinctively giving Caitlyn complete access.

'Oh Cat, that's fucking fantastic.'

Jade's language surprised Caitlyn, but somehow it turned her on at the same time. She reached back with her hand, insinuating it under her chin to find Jade's hole and the wriggling her finger deep inside her passage. Then she pushed steadily in and out, nibbling on Jade's clit in time to the thrusts, and now using her rested tongue to prod and lick at the tip.

'Oh Fuck, that's gonna do it.'

Caitlyn squeezed Jade's thigh with her spare hand in acknowledgement and fingered her harder, pushing a second finger alongside the first. She felt Jade's fingers entwine themselves once again into her hair and push her face onto her wet pussy.

'I'm coming.'

Jade's pelvis began to move, jerking and twitching, pulling her clit from between Caitlyn's lips. But it didn't seem to matter, because Jade held onto Caitlyn's hair, forcing her face hard into her pussy and effectively rubbing herself off on Caitlyn's mouth. Caitlyn let it happen; ramming her fingers in and out at the same time and feeling a surge of adrenalin fuelled excitement at being able to bring Jade off in this way.

When it was finally over and Jade's orgasm had run its course they were both panting for breath, but for different reasons. Jade looked at her friend and grinned.

'I'm sorry, Cat.' She giggled self consciously, looking at the wetness smeared all over Caitlyn's face. 'I couldn't help it.'

Caitlyn shook her head. 'Don't be sorry, it was wonderful.'

She held out her hands and when Jade took them she leaned back, pulling Jade from the sofa onto the floor and then into her arms so that the two lay together side by side, smiling into each other's faces.

'You know.' Jade mused. 'If my mother hadn't walked in on us before; I don't think this would ever have happened.'

'Oh, I think it would. It just might have taken longer, that's all.'

Otazel
Otazel
2,593 Followers