Caitlyn's Treatment Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I was really super nervous then for the first time wondering if I could handle it. So Jack had me drink more water, cause he said it would keep my mouth moist. Plus it really does help me calm down. And then Jack was saying "hurry now" cause I had to get to my new owner, this unknown Brother Brandon. But I think mostly cause he was dying to get back and watch the bidding for his wife.

Caitlyn Meets Brandon

Jack handed me over then and disappeared, discreetly, just the way Beth would have wanted. My owner was seated off stage front left in a big comfy looking chair and not too close to the other guys. Now that I didn't have the lights in my eyes I could see that the room looked pretty big for the number of brothers present and so they all seemed to have lots of space. Course some of them were up wandering around for better views or to visit and joke and sing with friends. Some were nearby watching me get introduced.

"And how are you my dear?"

"Fine. Thank you sir. And you?" Because it's important to be polite. Just like he had been. But I was glad I got the words out clean since I was so nervous.

'He' was a kind of slender, middle aged (maybe 40? maybe like my Dad's age?), dark chocolate black man dressed in a nice tweed jacket and (this always makes me want to laugh, but of course I didn't) a bowtie. Plaid. He had a dark goatee but even in the dark room I thought I could see a little white beginning to sprinkle on his head. He had nice eyes and a nice smile which he used on me then. Beautiful white teeth which I always think are as important for a man as it is for a girl. And I'm like, inside I mean, I'm not even enrolled yet and I'm meeting someone so intelligent and so important. Someone who wanted to pay $25,500 to be with me, almost as much as my Dad had paid for a full semester at the U!

"I'm well thank you. Especially now that you're here." I blushed at his compliment and he smiled the loveliest smile at me then. Made your heart melt, really it did. I could see how smart he was just by the way he looked at me and had to try hard not to feel or act as dumb as I actually might be. "Here, please kneel here beside me." So I did that. "Good girl. I'm Brandon McCullough by the way. Understand you're Caitlyn?"

"Yes sir." But I kind of stammered at that point.

"You may call me Brandon. I'm not much of one for the 'master' game."

"Yes...sir. Yes...Brandon."

"Are you surprised by my name?"

"Well...I think yes." He was being honest with me telling me not to call him "master" which I appreciated since it seemed a little corny now that the auction on me was over. "I didn't think that...well, I mean the name 'Brandon' is you know..." And then I was kind of afraid to finish the sentence.

"Wonderful lips and lipstick by the way. Open your mouth for me Caitlyn." I did and he ran his finger around my open lips and a little inside over the tongue but I didn't suck then because I didn't know for sure if I was supposed to. He didn't seem to mind though. "The lipstick shade compliments your complexion nicely." Which sounded pretty nice I thought and I relaxed a little.

He went on "Didn't seem what? Black? Didn't seem African? Which, by the way, I am by birth. Namibia according to records."

"Well...I don't exactly know."

"It's OK Caitie. You can say it. White name on a black man. A split. I am one of those hopelessly split figures, split between white and black culture - or at least between American and African cultures. Part of my birthright I suppose. Adopted by Americans you see - the McCullough's of course. From an orphanage in Namibia. They named me Brandon. Never did know my African name and by the time I was old enough to consider changing it I didn't want to just because, well...because my colleagues, both black and white, seemed to expect it of me."

He paused and looked down at me but I don't think I was able to give him much of a reaction even if I thought that's what I was supposed to do.

"Never give in to what the bastards want. Right Caitie?"

I actually had no idea what he meant but said "Yes sir, I think..."

His fingers went to my hair and started twirling it lightly as he spoke. Gently, and I liked it.

He went on. "And not just the name. I mean not just the white name Brandon splits me. The entire thing splits me in half. I love Hemingway and Faulkner and jazz and the Ramones and Jay-Z but I also love Achebe and Fanon and Huchu and Baka music and dance and, oh so many things. Love American girls, those little white sluts who come to my lectures to be instructed by an African man. But I love the strong African women too. See? I'm hopeless."

He paused again to let it sink in for me I guess, whatever 'it' was supposed to be. He was still winding and unwinding my hair on his long finger as I knelt there.

"Then there's what I hate about each. The greed and capitalism in America, the corrupt African governments. The squalor. I love both but I hate both too I guess. That's what I get for sticking with a name like Brandon McCullough." He laughed at his own joke and looked down at me.

I knew I should say something but nothing occurred to me that wouldn't make me sound like an idiot. I had heard of Hemingway in high school and figured that was my best bet but I had no idea what to say about him. In fact I wasn't even sure it was a guy, but probably if he was famous as a writer. Then I remembered that book earlier in the day by the pool, the one I brought down to hide the Janice book just in case, and it was called something 'also rises' and I was pretty sure that was that guy Hemingway who wrote it. But then I thought 'also rises' was kind of a funny title so I just sort of smiled instead of saying anything.

Which was probably the right thing to do cause then he gave me the nicest smile back, released my hair, and said "Enough about me. Bore myself to death one of these days. Stand for me now Caitlyn and let me see what I purchased."

So I stood up before him and he let his hands roam a bit up and down my legs, but only the outsides, and then over my tummy and up between my breasts and he raised my chin and let his hands ride along my throat in a slow sensuous motion that almost got me shivering and then he went back down and this time examined my breasts and didn't seem too disappointed in them cause some guys actually prefer small tits and he might have been one of them and then back down and this time his hands went to the insides of my thighs and then I was ready for it and he penetrated me with a long slender finger and kept it in there a bit and when he took it out he raised it to his face and sucked his own finger clean of me.

I was totally shocked. I mean I never saw a man do that before.

Then he turned me and cupped my ass and spread the cheeks but only a little to let his finger ride over that place in there and then had me bend over just like I had for Jevon on stage. He penetrated me again, in the front part of course I mean, but quicker this time and then he turned me back and his hands were on my hips and he was looking me in the eye in a way that made me shiver cause he looked so hungry then like I knew he might devour me and then his hands went back to my tits and he looked at me again.

And said "Nice. Very nice."

So I thanked him of course cause he had been so wonderful already to purchase me for all that money in a good cause. And for him to approve like that, especially since I know the things he inspected (my tits for example) are far from perfect. Which was so nice of him.

With both hands on my tits he said "Looked like Jevon had quite a time with you. Fucked you really well."

I didn't know what to say. I mean if I had said Yes that I agreed it might be like I was saying he wouldn't fuck me as well. But if I disagreed then that would be so disrespectful to Jevon. So I just stood there.

"And I'm sure a young white slut like you just loved getting to drink down all that cum."

Once again I was at a loss for words. It was a little embarrassing the way he said it.

"We'll have to see if I can come up with something as impressive. As impressive as what Jevon did to you. Something for you to remember. Later on. Something for your scrapbook. Something...different."

He was still playing with my tits while he said this. And every once in a while he gave one of them a light slap, nothing hurtful or mean of course cause I don't think you get to be a professor at the U if you're like that, but just, I think, to see how smaller tits would shake when he did it.

"Would you like that Catie? Something different?"

His hands had dropped down then to cup my pussy and jiggle my clit a little. I couldn't go on not answering him forever so I just kind of nodded then, blushed and nodded and then looked down at his finger inside me. Which he liked.

"Good girl. We'll think on it, you and I. And I'm sure we'll find something suitable."

And I nodded again.

"And now you may suck my cock."

And even though I appreciated everything he had done for me I almost giggled then cause he said it like it was just up to him and I knew from Beth that it was totally up to me, or at least both of us together, if I wanted to or not. At least somewhat. But I wondered if he even knew it was up to the girl too.

Of course the other girls were doing it for their owners.

Plus I wanted to please Jevon and John.

And Brandon did seem really nice and really really intelligent. A professor at the U!

So I thought well that of course I'd do it because it really is a total honor if you think about it cause he's this super intelligent black man who is a writer and the head of the African literature department right here at the U and I started going inside like "Whoa, one day as a student and I already get to be with a famous professor?" which really would be a honor for any girl and that sealed it.

Plus you could look at it one more way. It was the first thing he'd said where I actually knew what he was talking about.

As I shifted over to kneel between his legs I could see some of the other brothers looking on. They weren't too close or anything but I think they still probably got an eyeful as I unzipped him and pulled his nice slacks to his ankles. Followed by his (silk? nice!) boxers after which a very respectable black cock sprang out. And I mean no disrespect in calling it just "respectable" but I had to admit it was not like Jevon's had been or even John's not cause they were huge but still kind of bigger in that department than Brandon was.

Anyone who tells you that all black guys have these super large dicks is lying cause like I said John's was bigger and thicker. Just not as big and thick as Jevon's (smile!)

Brandon's hand was on my head just lightly playing with my hair again and I started licking him thankful that I had reviewed some of the Janice book earlier and in my head I kept going "make love to it - worship his cock." And I knew I would or that at least I would try to give a totally loving and submissive blowjob. Even John says I'm a good worker that way. Trying hard I mean. With no excuses.

I had my eyes up to his which seemed right especially cause it was my first time blowing him and it's important to read his signals like if he wants something more or something different or just faster or slower or whatever. And I got off to a good start and totally blocked out the comments that were coming from some of those brothers who were watching.

But Brandon went on speaking to me even as I sucked down hard the first time. Kept his hand in my hair too while he did it.

"Know why I paid for you Caitie? You girls have any idea what motivates a man like me?"

I shook my head slightly back and forth because of course I didn't know but it was only slightly because you don't want to lose focus on the main thing right there at the beginning. So I just shook it slightly and kept going down. Besides I don't think he really would have wanted or expected an answer then. It was just him wanting to tell me why he had done it.

"First I think you're a very pretty girl. Very." And my head-head and his littler head were both swelling then. His got bigger than I had first thought it would. Very nice! And if he was trying to motivate me well, I shouldn't need the extra motivation but let's face it it's always nice when a girl hears how pretty she is in that situation, even Janice would agree with that.

He went on. "Your lips are sexy too for a young girl. Real blowjob lips" which I'd heard before and it sounded nice. My Mom has the same lips too so I guess I get them from her.

"Good! Keep going." Because they were locked on in a hard suck about 2/3 the way down there and I was doing that thing from the book where you're blowing him but snaking your tongue out too to lap the underside at the same time. I could taste some of that pre-stuff begin to coat my tongue then. And he swelled some more. Wow. And I started thinking his cock was pretty awesome after all.

"But of course I was also taken by the idea of you as - what did they call it? -'literary pussy' because of course those are 2 of my main interests in life." I had started sucking up and down pretty fast and letting the head of his dick spear my throat each time, and I was fondling his nutsack and flicking a finger underneath to find out if he was one of those guys that likes some stimulation there and I found out he was so I did that some more and started varying my mouth stroke just like I'm supposed to.

"So were going to find out exactly how literary your mouth and cunt can be." Which I still wasn't sure what they meant by that.

I wasn't at all distracted from my mission even with the guys around saying stuff like "someone trained her" and someone else saying "Venruil I think - Jevon swears by him" even though this made me so happy - I mean that John got some of the credit he deserved from the guys because I know that if this had happened like even 2 weeks earlier when I basically knew nothing about fellatio and still had all of those stupid T-nodes well even 2 weeks earlier this would have been a disaster. So that made me even more motivated and I was really sucking him hard and fast and slow and wet and licking and using my lips and keeping his thing wet and letting it, as I already told you, hit my throat like every time and still playing with his balls and ...

But he wasn't done talking even though he'd taken a break there for a while. And I could see then that Kristen was there beside me with her master watching me suck Brandon's cock. He had a finger in her cunt; I could see it from the side, and thought how nice she looked like that. Owned and all. Her master was using his other hand to take some cell phone pictures of what I was doing for Brandon.

"But the biggest single reason? For taking you?" His voice and breathing had gone a little ragged which tells the girl she's doing at least a decent job, but he somehow sounded like he was lecturing too, or like he was used to talking through it. Maybe cause he's a professor I think.

And all of a sudden to surprise him, and it kind of surprised me too, I popped his cock out of my mouth and went in to suck his testicles. First one black ball in my mouth and sucking it medium hard and then softer and then harder and lapping at it inside my mouth with my wet tongue which was behaving nicely with lots of moisture and then the other ball and his dick was jerking around banging my nose and cheeks and eyes (which were closed for this part) and forehead and even my hair and I could hear Kristen's master saying "whoa!" which told me he liked it. I found out later that black guys often do like the view of their thick black cocks banging against a pretty white girls face cause of the contrast in color, and the submissiveness too I think.

I could tell Brandon liked it too but then he chucked my chin a little to tell me it was time to go back to sucking his dick which I did immediately even if part of me wanted to tease a bit then cause I knew that I really had him. And even if I did, and I did, he still wanted to finish his speech or whatever it was first. While I blew him.

"The biggest reason? Your ass. Virgin hole in an 18 year old white girl? Getting the chance to break you there."

And I could hear the guys around us laughing and joking about it and Brandon took his time again before saying "So sweet" but by then I didn't know if he meant the blowjob or the idea of fucking me in the ass and I hoped it was the first one.

And I know you're thinking now that this would totally distract or upset me but you've gotta remember that the T-nodes were mostly gone and I was going to stay focused and stay good no matter what. No excuses!

So it didn't, distract me I mean, and I kept up a nice wet sucking rhythm and looked right in his eyes which told me I was getting him so close and finally I went really deep and held him in my throat - or at least some of him, the head at least, was in my throat - and he tightened his grip on my hair to keep me like that and then he burst and I could feel it throbbing between my lips as he pumped that nice starchy taste all in me and right down that throat. And I really had got to him cause I tried to keep eye contact but his were up focused on the ceiling I think with his head thrown back and gasps and some moans even coming from him then.

So there Janice. Four. A little late maybe but four. Cause if you count Mr. W. and then two for Jevon and then this one I had finally finished my homework assignment. And I'm not bragging if I say it was a good one. Not at all.

A few of the guys were clapping and joking around us, and some were getting a few more pictures of me, but I stayed down and on it to make sure it was right for Brandon and waited till his eyes told me to and even then I dragged my salty lips slowly back along the shaft to the head and was lapping it clean and he popped it out.

I knew I had done it but tried not to act too proud even though his dick was completely clean and when I wiped my lips with my hand, which if anything he liked too, I couldn't see or feel that any of his cum had escaped. Which was a first for me, unless maybe that one time with John when I thought I had done it but he disagreed (which probably meant I was wrong.)

And even then I was aware of what he had said about taking me in the ass and heard some of the guys laughing about it but I stayed focused while he recovered in case he wanted it again. But he didn't and directed me with his hands to kneel beside him again and the crowd of guys who had watched me blow him started moving away and I got to see how pretty Kristen's ass was as she followed her man.

My head was swirling, a little from pride and a little cause it can be hard work when you blow a guy that completely. Then I became aware that Beth was on stage. Jevon had already introduced her I guess and I was proud of the fact too that I'd missed his introduction of her and the noise from the crowd that must have generated because when I was able to look up she was already nude and bent over.

I admit that I might have lost a little concentration after that because I was basically done for now with my job. I barely made out what Jevon was saying about Beth. All I knew was that the guys were singing and joking and laughing and smoking those damned cigars (pardon me, but the smell gets in a girl's hair you know) and whistling and that Brandon was done with me for now but did keep a hand on my tit most of the time while I knelt beside him.

So if my attention wandered a little it was probably OK, probably the right time for it. And so I did worry a little then about what he had said, about taking the virginity of my backside. Even though Cin says she enjoyed it with Roger, at least before she became a lesbian I mean. I was startling to get pretty nervous about it and wondered if he was going to do it to me right there in front of all the other guys which I think you'll agree would be pretty embarrassing for a girl.