Caitlyn's Treatment Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I guess I really did lose it a lot even if Brandon never seemed to notice or care now he was back with the other guys cheering and laughing. But the next thing I knew Jevon was on the stage by himself and Beth was walking past me with Jack, on her way I guessed to meet her master or whatever he would want to be called. I mean whoever had won the bid on her. . And I heard Brandon saying to another brother "A record?" and the other guy saying "Personal best, $52K, but there was a slut about 5 years back..."

But Beth never looked more beautiful that at that moment, not even when I almost went total lez on her in the shower. And Jack had this shiny excited glaze over his face, almost like a girl would get, almost like he was going to explode with excitement and pride and whatever. So that was nice for them both I think.

We sat there, or I guess knelt in my case, for about another 15 or 20 minutes with lots of guys stopping by to visit and Brandon walking around some without me to visit others. So I was just there quiet by myself and some guys came over to check me out and a few took like cell phone shots of me kneeling there but no one spoke to me cause maybe for all I knew it wasn't allowed since Brandon was my owner. Or they just didn't feel like it. And I could see Kristen, Kayla and even Maureen were the same, just kneeling beside their master's chairs.

And I could see towards the back a bigger group of guys surrounding an area and figured that was where Beth was, maybe giving her owner a blowjob if that's what was expected of all of us and I thought I wouldn't mind seeing that myself but didn't mean it in a lez way at all but of course I couldn't just get up and go over like the brothers could.

And for a second there I forgot to worry about my backside virginity and became worried that Brandon would want to discuss literature with me later cause of his job and cause I was supposed to be this "literary pussy" and that definitely had me nervous and I wished I had some more water then. Plus the taste in my mouth. I'm not complaining at all but it wasn't as nice a taste as it had been the day before with Jevon.

Then the lights came on, which made my eyes water but not too bad, and Brandon told me to go and wait for him in the lobby while he said his goodbyes to some of his friends. I was a little disappointed that he didn't bring me to introduce me to them but then I thought it's not a bad thing if a man wants you all to himself.

When I got to the lobby I saw Jack was already there and the other girls were too except for Beth probably cause she went last and he, Jack, took us into this side room to wait for her and for our owners. We could see through the half opened door that a lot of the guys were leaving then but that was just the ones who hadn't won a girl but even so they still were in great moods to be with their buddies still laughing and joking.

Jack had some coats waiting for us girls since we would have to get in cabs to go back to whatever hotel our guy was staying at. They were more like just rain slickers and not too stylish but they did cover everything so I thought they would be fine. I figured Jack would probably send our clothes over later.

It was so nice to get a break then, to be with the girls and be able to chat together about how each of us had done. Cause it was only like the most exciting night of my life - like the prom was supposed to have been even though in fact it had been a pretty big letdown. And a girl really wants girlfriends around at times like that even if I had only met them that afternoon we had all gone through this amazing thing together so they felt like girlfriends. And the girls all seemed happy, especially Kristen who looked so excited and bubbly and pretty then, like I hoped and thought I might look too.

But then Kristen and her sister Kayla got taken out right away by the four guys who had won them. And Beth showed up looking like she'd just stepped out of a beauty day at a spa, all shiny-clean-pretty and she kissed me and Maureen right away looking so happy and she and I were starting to talk but then her guy came and took her out.

She didn't even get a chance to say goodbye to Jack who was right there. His eyes were as big as the moon as they followed her out the door with her owner.

So it was just me and Maureen waiting and I asked her how it went and she said "Fine, I guess" which I'm not sure adding the "I guess" was respectful but maybe she was just being honest so I didn't judge her at all.