All Comments on 'Cajun Spice Ch. 03'

by Phoenix74

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
pay you not to write

A select number of people are paid to write, others like you should be paid NOT TO WRITE. You are cliche, uninspired and read like a dime store novel minus the dime!

I would offer to help you, but even with my superb God given talent you wouldn't even reach mediocre. Do the world a favor and take up knitting.

Phoenix74Phoenix74almost 19 years agoAuthor
Let's see your work

Everyone has different taste. Which is totally cool. But if my writing is so horrible, how about showing me what's good?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Not if

Agreeing with the post below your writing is not IF it is horrible it IS horrible.

Can't take criticism don't post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Superb God given talent?

Phoenix74,I am not an author,only a reader,but, I liked the story.My comment is anonymous also,however,I would think that someone with "Superb God given talent" would want to share their "name" with us! Pay no attention to the critics! It takes guts and backbone to write a story and put it out for public viewing! It doesn't matter what you write,think,say,or do,someone is always sitting around waiting to make negative comments! As a general rule,if a critic says a movie is wonderful,it isn't! If they call it a stinker,it's usually good. Keep writing,no matter what!

eroticladywritereroticladywriteralmost 19 years ago
not like cajun spice????

I dont understand how anyone could not like these stories. I personally think they are wonderful and I have talked with the author herself and so far I think she is rather wonderful herself. She does have a god given talent for writting. I do understand that not everyone has the same tastes. Thank god we dont cause how boring would that be?? I will proudly leave my name for all to see. And if you dont like my comments then you can kiss my lilly white ass.

Jessica Felder

Phoenix74Phoenix74almost 19 years agoAuthor
To each his/her own

I have no problem with criticism, some of it's very helpful, but if anyone's hoping I'll never write again...sorry.

Hernes SonHernes Sonalmost 19 years ago
Very well done so far.

I've quite enjoyed the story. It's a refreshing break from the standard wham, bam, "thank you, ma'am" that dominates the majority of the male writer's stories. Keep up the good work.

As for criticism, constructive should always be graciously accepted, but criticism JUST to criticize, when they themselves probably haven't written a thing, AND doing it anonymously is about as cowardly as it can get.

PoutineFanPoutineFanalmost 19 years ago
Superb :)

Looking at the comments, I'd like to know what the hell the two flamers are smoking, and where I can get a double dose of it. Superb, God-Given talent my pasty white ass. This is, without a doubt, the best story I've read here in a long while.

Keep up the good work, and I sincerely hope that we get to see the next part soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bitchin'! Could use more sex, tho

Your talent is obvious. Why so little sexiness? I'm off 2 read chap. 2 now. Hope there is something arousing in THAT bit. LOL

Nice writing, btw PHX74.

;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I like this series

I've read a lot of stories here, this is a perfectly good series of stories. I don't understand the harsh criticism. Having a plot improves a story, not just having a fuck story like so many of them are. Keep up the good work.

Nicole2023Nicole2023about 1 year ago

Been a while... glad I found it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous