Cajun Spice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine jumped up and ran after her. Jumping in front of April, she put her hands on her shoulders, stopping April in her tracks.

"Take me home with you."

"What? No!"

"Take me home with you, April. I'll ... I'll watch over you while you sleep." But April knew from the look in Jasmine's eye that the last thing they would do is sleep. She couldn't take it anymore. Leaning in, she kissed her, gently at first, just a brushing of lips. Feeling Jasmine respond, April deepen the kiss, sliding her tongue between Jasmine's butter soft lips. Jasmine's tongue darted out to meet hers and their tongues began gliding over each other, sliding in and out of each other's mouths.

Feeling people staring, April pulled back. Looking around, she saw one young man in particular standing across the street, watching them like a hawk. Grabbing Jasmine's hand, April took off down the street, pulling Jasmine along behind her. Spying an alleyway, April ducked inside, pulling Jasmine in after her. Pushing Jasmine against the wall, she pressed in, fastened her mouth on Jasmine's once again, and picked up where she left off.

She buried one hand in Jasmine's silky hair, cupping the back of her head, keeping her still while she plundered her mouth. Her other hand slid down to cup Jasmine's ass. Oh God! She was a perfect fit. April's hand instinctively flexed, giving Jasmine's ass a little squeeze.

Feeling April's hands on her, Jasmine moaned into April's mouth. She wanted her closer. She tried to lift her leg, to give April more access, but the pressure of April's body against hers had her skirt pulled taut against her legs. She slipped her foot out of her dress shoe, lifting her leg high enough to plant her stocking clad foot flat against the back of April's calf. Now her legs were spread wide enough that she could feel April sink deeper in between her legs. The fly of April's jeans was putting delicious pressure on her clit, and her hips bucked in response.

April felt herself sink deeper between Jasmine's legs and her heart leaped. She dove her tongue even deeper into Jasmine's velvety, hot mouth, trying to swallow her whole. Her hand slid up from Jasmine's ass, slipped under her suit jacket, and settled against the small of her back, urging Jasmine even closer. Their breasts were smashed against each other, nipples rubbing together, their tongues delving deeper and deeper as their need rose.

Jasmine felt another moan rise up from deep within. She could feel the dampness of April's palm on her back through her silk shirt. She felt her vagina clenching and unclenching, her juices flooding her panties. She needed more. She wrapped both arms around April's waist and pulled her body as flat against hers as humanly possible. She felt her hips buck again and wished to God she could just lift her skirt, wrap her legs around April's waist, and ride her fly.

April felt her control slipping and yanked her head away. She took a step back, chest heaving, panties damp. Jasmine whimpered at the sudden loss. Dear God, April thought, a few more minutes of this, and she'd have fucked Jasmine blind right here in the alley. Trying to get control of herself, she let her gaze drink in the sultry picture Jasmine made. Her hair was tussled, as if she had just gotten out of bed. Her full, pouty lips were a beautiful deep red and swollen from April's kisses. Jasmine's jacket was hanging open and April could see her gorgeous C cups straining against the silk blouse. The phrase "fallen angel" leaped to mind.

Afraid if she stared much longer, she'd attack Jasmine all over again, she glanced over towards the street. The young man from earlier was still across the street, leaning against a light post, avidly watching the alley. April could swear she could see the bulge in his pants from here. She moved over to lean against the wall, her back to the street, blocking the man's view of Jasmine. She reached behind her, grabbed the hem of the shirt jacket she wore over a tank top, and lifted it up. Then, quickly let go, letting the shirt fall back into place. She shifted to stand on the other side of Jasmine, turning just in time to see the young man spin on his heels and rush off down the street.

Jasmine watched the man disappear into the crowd. She had spotted him earlier too. When April pulled her into the alley and started kissing her, she thought she was putting on a show for him, Jasmine finding a perverse thrill from it. Now, watching him scurry away, she began feeling suspicious. She pushed off from the wall, quickly spinning around to stand behind April. Grabbing April's shirt, she lifted it up to find a .9mm Glock tucked into the back of her jeans.

April jerked away, spinning to face Jasmine.

Jasmine exploded. "What the hell are you doing with that? Were the hell did you get it?"

"I always carry a piece. I just wasn't able to bring mine with me on the flight, so I picked one up when I got here. It's not that hard you know, if you know where to look."

"And you know where to look," Jasmine's voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Uhuh. Every cities the same, Jasmine, the only thing different are the faces."

"Are you out of your mind," Jasmine shouted. "There's no way you've had time to get a permit. If a cop catches you with that you'll be facing felony charges. Then you can kiss your license goodbye."

Jasmine glared at April. April stared right back, hands in her pockets, looking somewhat bored. "I know. I don't plan on getting caught."

"No one ever does, cher. Get rid of that damn thing, or don't come back to the office. I swear, if you show up with that gun, I'll call the police myself." With that, Jasmine stormed out of the alley, heading back towards her office building, straightening her clothes as she went.

April walked out to the edge of the alley, leaned against the corner of the building and pulled out another cigarette. Lighting up, she watched Jasmine disappear down the street. She stood there for a few minutes, considering her options. She didn't doubt that Jasmine would, indeed, call the police on her. Glancing at her watch, she saw that it was almost time for her meeting in John's office. The bodyguards she hired should already be here. Making up her mind, April spotted a large trash container half way down the alley and walked up to it.

She looked around to make sure no one could see her. She reached under her shirt and pulled out the gun. She released the clip and freed the bullet from the chamber, then, using her shirttail, wiped the gun down and tossed it into the trash bin. She picked the extra bullet up off the ground and worked it back into the clip, tucking the clip into her jeans pocket. She may have had to toss the gun, but she'd be damned if she was leaving a loaded weapon laying around for some fool to find. As she passed a community trash can, she palmed the clip out of her pocket and dropped it in. Now she felt naked, already regretting ditching the Glock. As she neared Dupree Enterprises, she admitted to herself that losing the gun wasn't the only thing bothering her. Finally getting a taste of Jasmine Dupree, only to have her storm off, was what was really sticking in her craw.

Spotting the drug store she had just bought the cigarettes in, she ducked inside. She really was worn out and needed to get some caffeine into her system. Walking up to the cooler, she snagged a couple bottles of Cherry Coke, paid the clerk, and rushed across the street to the Dupree building. Riding the elevator back up to the top floor, she glanced at her watch again. She was late. Well, at least she'd get to make a grand entrance.

Moments later, she pushed through John Dupree's office door to find all three Duprees already there, plus her two security pros. Jade was sitting on the couch, looking incredibly bored. Jasmine was standing in the far corner; her arms wrapped around her stomach, looking out the window, her back to the room. Their uncle stood behind his desk, Lisa and Tori, the pros April had called, standing on either side of him.

The two newcomers where both tall and well built. Lisa looked a lot like April. Both women were brunettes, their hair so dark some people thought it was black. Both had brown eyes, but April's had a tinge of green, a genetic gift from her mother. They even looked enough a like in the face, for people to ask if they were related. Tori is a blue-eyed blonde.

April addressed the two bodyguards. "Thanks for coming on such short notice. Have you met everyone yet?"

"John introduced us," Lisa replied.

Jasmine had turned around at the sound of April's voice, never once taking her eyes off of her. April stood watching her for a minute, and then deliberately turned her back to Jasmine. She set the cokes down on the conference table and made a show of taking off her shirt jacket, folding it over the back of a chair. She turned around and met Jasmine's eyes.

Jasmine smiled, relieved to see that April had listened to her and gotten rid of the illegal gun. She had panicked when she saw it, afraid that April would get caught with it. Jasmine wouldn't admit it to anyone, not even her sister, but the thought of facing this unknown foe, without April, was too upsetting an option to even consider.

April saw the look of relief spread over Jasmine's face and made her final decision. Turning her attention back to the bodyguards, she started to speak. "Slight change in plans. Lisa, I'm assigning you to Jade and Tori, you've got John."

John spoke up just then, "What about Jasmine?"

April looked Jasmine dead in the eye. "I'm guarding Jasmine."

The room was silent for a moment. April watched a small smile spread across Jasmine's face, giving her a very triumphant look. Uh, oh. I've got my hands full here, April thought.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Jade stand up and cross over to her. Leaning in, Jade whispered in her ear. "Not me, cher?"

April felt the guilt deep in her gut. For a moment she couldn't look at Jade and then, turning her head, whispered back. "I've already crossed the line where you're concerned, Jade. Being your bodyguard when we've already slept together is just too much, even for me."

Seeming to be satisfied with that answer, Jade headed for the door, motioning Lisa to follow her. "I'm heading home, cher. Better hurry if you want to keep up."

Lisa shot April a look as she passed her in a rush to keep Jade in sight. April chuckled. Lisa was already beginning to realize that she was going to have her hands full. If nothing else, the Dupree sisters were certainly a challenge.

12