Calabasas Confidential Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger pulled Amy up on top of him and she straddled his waist. Roger wrapped his large dark hands around Amy's tiny waist. Amy grabbed the back of the couch and lowered her breast to his lips. Her tiny little nipples were rock hard as he kissed them. Her skin was milky white and she had beautiful, full curves on that thin little body. She pressed her breasts into his mouth as she lifted her hips over his crotch. Amy used her other hand to grab his cock and guide it to her wet pussy. I could see how wet she was from across the room. She pushed her hips slowly down on his shaft. He was too big for such a little girl so she grimaced as she steadily stuffed his cock inside her.

I could hear her coo, "Roger, you're so big. I love your cock stuffed inside me." I should have done something but all I could do was watch. I was jealous. I had rejected Roger and he simply went after Amy. What an asshole!

Amy slowly lowered her white hips down onto Roger's dick and I could hear her moan. Amy arched her back as she finally got all of his meat inside her. She raised herself up and then pushed herself back down on his cock. Each stroke became easier as her pussy relaxed. Amy started to grind her hips into Roger's hips at the bottom of each stroke. Roger's hands covered Amy's tits and his thumb played with her hard little pink nipple. Both of them were working hard to make each other cum. Her enthusiasm showed she was enjoying this romp. The excitement lit up the room. I hated her.

Amy leaned forward, placed her hands on his shoulders and her hips started to move faster up and down his penis. Amy's ballet skills were evident as I watched her ass keep a perfect tempo. No wasted movements. No sloppiness. She performed a beautiful rhumba on the end on his cock.

I could hear Roger's low moan as his hands slid down to Amy's narrow waist and helped guide her rhythm. I was mesmerized as Amy's skirt flapped around her waist each time she slid down his shaft. Her nipples had grown tighter as her lips separated and a low deep moan escaped. I knew how she felt. Roger made me feel the same way. I could see Amy's eyes roll back into her head and I was envious. I glanced at Roger. He was smiling at me.

His eyes were open and looking directly at me. I was shocked. He had a big smile on his face and he winked at me. While still staring at me, he added emphasis to each of his thrusts into Amy. Our eyes locked together and he blew me a kiss. I think he was telling me I shouldn't have rejected him. He was telling me that I should be on top of him. He thought I enjoyed watching him.

Amy noticed the change in Roger's rhythm and matched his timing so she could cum when he finished inside her. Amy's mouth opened and she closed her eyes. I noticed that my pussy was soaked. I quickly and silently ran back to my room as I heard Amy start to cum. I locked the door. I listened to silence for the next half hour. Finally, I heard them as they left. As the car's exhaust faded, I cried.

The next morning, I was knocking at Michelle's door. Her husband, Todd, opened the door and he invited me in. Michelle was surprised as I sat down at the kitchen table and she poured me a cup of coffee. I looked and felt like shit. She knew something was wrong just by looking at me. Todd was leaving for a week on a business trip and I caught him as he was heading out the door. Todd commented with a smile, "It looks like I missed a great party. Michelle got home at 4am. You guys need to tell me about it when I get back." As the door shut, I started to cry.

Michelle's mouth hung open as I told her the entire story. She was shocked but quickly consoled me and even wanted all of the details. After I told her everything, she laughed and poured some Irish Cream into our coffee. The alcohol made it so easy for my tears to flow. I told her that I needed to get away from Roger before something else happened. Michelle said she would do whatever she could for me and promised she wouldn't tell a soul.

Later that day, Roger started calling my cell phone so Michelle decided that I should stay at her house for the week while Todd was gone. Roger couldn't be as bold with both of us in the same house. I snuck home and left a note for the boys about staying with Michelle. I packed an over night bag and brought some clothes to Michelle's house. Michelle was a doll. Her laughter at my situation made me feel so much better. She created a safe home for me and we talked all night long. I fell asleep on the couch with her holding me while watching old Cary Grant movies.

Roger kept trying to get me. He kept leaving cards on my car and messages on my cell phone. He wanted me back. He knew he was a jerk but blamed me for forcing him into the relationship with Amy. He wanted me to stop rejecting him and give him another chance. He even sent roses to my workplace. I ignored him and hoped the problem would go away. It didn't go away. He kept hounding me. He begged me to see him in phone messages and e-mails, but I just ignored him.

One night, I had worked late and walked out to my car. I was tired after a busy night and still dressed in my green scrubs. It was dark out and I wanted to go home but I promised to pick up a book for Michelle before I went back to her house. After I backed out of the parking place, the passenger door opened and Roger sat down next to me. I was shocked. Roger insisted I drive around while we talked. Like an idiot, I did what he told me. I pulled out of the parking lot before anyone saw us.

While I decided what to do, he pleaded, "I needed to see you. You keep avoiding me. You wanted me to be with Amy, but you are the one I want. You are so sexy. You're the one that excites me."

I was so confused, I couldn't respond to him. I needed to go to a public spot and get away from him so I drove to the bookstore and parked. I looked at Roger and he knew I was going to bolt so he grabbed the car keys before I could get out.

I turned to him and I whined, "Roger, you shouldn't be thinking about me this way. You have a girlfriend. Please give me back the keys."

"I can't stop thinking about you. I want you. We are so good together so you know it's right. Let's try to be together again. One more time? Please?" he pleaded.

"Roger, we can't. It wouldn't be right. Please give me the keys back."

Roger lowered his voice, "Just one more time?"

He then slipped his hand to my knee. I tried to stop him, but he easily slipped his hand up my leg. I held his wrist to restrain him but he easily moved his hand to the crotch of my scrubs. I scanned the parking lot afraid somebody would see us. I had parked between two SUVs and the parking lot lights were blocked. People were walking behind my car but they didn't seem to notice us in the car. The glare from the flashing incandescent sign for the all night diner made it hard for a passerby to see into my car.

I locked my legs together so his hand couldn't get any farther toward my crotch. I pulled at his sleeve but I could not budge him. "Roger, this is wrong. I really like you and our night together was unforgettable but we cannot do this. What will people say?" I pleaded. I tried to get him to listen to me but he was only interested in one thing.

Roger tried to convince me to go to bed with him again. "No one will ever know. We could go back to your house and slip into bed. You know how much you liked it. You were so hot for me too." I had trapped Roger's hand between my thighs but he still managed to move his knuckle against my crotch.

"Roger, I can not do this. We have to stop."

With his free hand, Roger reached up and felt my breast through my top. I felt like I was wrestling with an octopus. I tried to remove his hand from my breast but he took advantage of the distraction and cupped his hand over my crotch. He gently squeezed my pussy. His grasp reminded me of how intimate we had already been. Hoping no one was watching us, I tried to pull both of his hands away.

Soft and gently he whispered, "Annie, I'll stop and go home. I'll leave but I need one thing first. All you need to do is let me see your breasts for five minutes and then give me a kiss before I go. Then I'll leave, but I need something from you now."

I kept trying to keep his hands away from me. "Roger, you shouldn't be doing this. We shouldn't be doing this."

Roger continued groping me and I knew I was losing the battle of wills. He was trying to get his hand inside my blouse. I looked around to make sure people passing by didn't see us as they walked by or got into their car. I saw no other way out of this dilemma. I whispered to Roger, "You promise? Five minutes?"

Roger stopped his aggression and said, "Yes, Annie. I promise."

I knew this was wrong, but he would not leave without causing a scene. I looked around us to make sure no one was looking and then, I stopped fighting him. Roger looked me in the eyes and knew he had me. He withdrew his hands and gave me the car keys. I unbuckled my seatbelt and turned my back to the driver's door. I placed one arm over the steering wheel and the other over the back of the black leather seat. I could see the smile on Roger's face in the dim light as he leaned closer to me. Roger reached out, grabbed the zipper on the front of my scrubs and slowly unzipped my top. We were both watching his hand. He stopped to rub his finger over the curves of my cleavage.

"Annie, you have the most beautiful breasts and I love that flat hard stomach."

I could barely hear a word he said. He took his good sweet time exploring each part of my newly exposed flesh as he continued to pull down the zipper. Finally, he pulled down the zipper to the hemline and pulled the top wide open. Underneath my scrubs, I wore a sheer white bra that left nothing to the imagination.

I had blown it again. Here I was sitting in the front seat of my Lexus with my sheer white bra exposed to Roger's gaze. He scooted forward in his seat and reached out his hand to my bra. I held my breath as he gently lifted my breast and tested it like a ripe tomato. Then, while still holding my breast, he rubbed his thumb around my nipple in a circular motion. My body betrayed me when my nipple started to swell.

Roger cooed, "You have beautiful tits. I dream about these breasts every night. You are so beautiful. I want you."

I nervously looked around us. Roger knew I was starting to panic because he whispered, "My five minutes starts all over again if you stop me."

I looked at my watch again and the hands had barely moved. I closed my eyes and Roger continued to fondle me. I forgot this bra had a front closure. Roger moved his hand over the little hook between the cups and unfastened it. My breasts feel free of the bra cups and he reached out to hold my tits. He gently held each breast as if they would break. His touch became firmer and my areola wrinkled up.

I opened my eyes. Roger focused on my breasts so he didn't know what else was happening around him. He bent forward and held my breast to his lips. I watched as my aching nipples slipped between his lips and I felt my nipples swell from the suction. I couldn't help myself. I held the back of his head to my breast and looked over his shoulder to see if anyone else was around. Still, no one noticed us.

Roger moved his lips to my other breast and I watched my nipple disappear into his mouth again. He was driving me crazy. He just wanted a little bit more from me but I knew I shouldn't be doing this with him. I ran my fingers through the hair on the back of his head as he sucked on my nipple. His hair was fine and thick. I slumped down in my seat so no one could see us. He raised his head and pulled me towards him. The look in Roger's eyes was pure animal lust. Roger started kissing me at the base of my neck. I leaned my head away so my entire neck was exposed and the hairs on the back of my neck stood on end.

As he kissed my neck, Roger's hands worked on my breasts. He made me feel so good and I could feel my pussy getting wetter. My panties were soaked. My nipples were hard and swollen between his fingertips. Roger moved one of his hands down to my crotch at the same time as he kissed me on the lips. It was a hungry kiss. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I sucked on it. At the same moment, Roger's fingers were rubbing across my pussy through my pants. I wanted him to stop it but instead I spread my legs for him. My body started to jerk with each stroke of Roger's fingers.

Our kiss became more passionate and I slipped my hand down to his pants. I could feel his cock was rigid and I started stroking him through his pants. I lost myself in his kiss and let our desires take over. I placed my hand on top of his hand and pressed his fingers down onto my clit. My body wanted him but I still tried to fight his power over me.

Suddenly, we heard loud voices coming closer and I jumped in terror. Damn it. What was I doing? I pushed Roger away and zipped up my top. Without another word, I got out of the car and headed to the bookstore. I felt guilty as I passed the loud family heading to their car. I glanced at my watch as I entered the store. It had been 20 minutes since our bargain. What kind of fool was I?

I went into the bookstore and everybody was looking at me. They knew. I had to get away from them. I went into the restroom. I looked like a mess. I had lipstick smeared around my lips and my hair was in disarray. My breasts swayed under my scrubs and my erect nipples were evidence that I was missing my bra. I promised myself to stay away from Roger. I couldn't be trusted. I called in sick a few times and hid at Michelle's house. I did everything I could to stay out of trouble until the boys went to school.

Finally, Todd called and told Michelle he was boarding the flight for home. The boys were driving to their school the next day so I needed to leave anyway. Michelle and I talked as I packed my bags. I was worried about being home alone with Roger. Michelle knew that Tom and Roger were out with their girl friends so they would not be home until late. I was worried about the trip up north but Michelle thought everything would be fine since Tom would be in the truck cab with us. I was worried about what I would do. Michelle just smiled and wished me luck. I went home and packed to leave the next day. I finished packing and put the bag by the front door. I paid my bills and watered the plants. I opened a bottle of wine, got ready for bed and watched an old romantic comedy. Half way through the film, I went into the kitchen to refill my glass of Chardonnay.

I was startled when I heard Roger whisper, "Hello beautiful. I missed you so much." From behind me, he placed his hands on my shoulder. I spun around to face him and he pinned me against the refrigerator.

Roger took my glass and set it on the counter. Roger continued, "I got into a fight with Amy and she went home early. Tom and Lily went to the movies and afterwards are meeting his dad for coffee. You and me have hours alone."

I tried to move but Roger was too heavy and started kissing me on the neck. Roger whispered between kisses, "I know you are trying to stay away from me but it won't work. I told you before that I am not done with you. You may as well stop fighting me now."

"Roger, you cannot do this. This isn't right," I whimpered.

Roger grabbed me and started kissing me on the side of the neck while dropping his hand down to my ass. He pressed my hips against him and I could feel him swelling. Roger nibbled on my ear and whispered, "I want to fuck you."

"Roger, please stop. I am trying so hard to be good."

"Annie, I know how good you are. That's why I want to fuck you so badly. I want to feel your body under me. I want to suck your pussy until you scream. I have never tasted you but I dream about that sweet little pussy."

Roger had worn me out. He had been after me for weeks and I could barely stop myself from attacking him. I wanted to be good, but he wasn't letting me. "I can't do this, Roger. What will everyone say if they find out?" I resisted.

Roger whispered back, "No one will find out. This is our secret. Annie, I want you and I am going to have you again. You are the most beautiful woman I ever met and I know I'll never have another chance once I'm away at school. Annie, I want you now."

Roger's hand slipped down to the front of my nightgown and he started undoing the buttons. I placed my hands on top of his hands and tried to stop him, but he didn't budge. He looked me in the eyes and waited for me stop fighting him. I lost the energy to resist. He whispered, "Annie, stop fighting me. You know you want me."

I admitted it to myself I wanted him. I wanted him more than I worried about someone finding out about us. I let go of his hands and dropped my arms to my side. I was his to use. Roger knew it and continued unbuttoning my gown.

I turned my head up to him and we started kissing. A deep slow tongue kiss. He slipped one hand inside my gown and over my breast while the other hand just kept unbuttoning my gown down to my waist. Then he reached up and slid the straps off my shoulders. The gown dropped to my waist and I put my arms around his neck as our kiss intensified. Within minutes of seeing me again, Roger had me half-naked against the refrigerator and we were getting ready to fuck. We both knew he had me.

Roger picked me up with a hand on each cheek and I wrapped my legs around his back. We kissed while he carried me down the hall to my bedroom.

He laid me down on the bed and stood above me. He pulled his shirt over his head and pulled down his pants. His cock bounced in front of him as he spread my legs. Roger got down on his knees and lowered his mouth to my pussy. It had been so long since someone had pleasured me orally. I spread my legs and hooked them around his back as his tongue danced along my slit. The pressure switched from a light tease to firm probing lick. He slipped two fingers into my pussy as his tongue found my clit. Roger's fingers probed deeper and found a sensitive spot.

He knew it because I screamed, "Oh god, yes!"

I looked down at Roger. My nightgown was unbuttoned down to my waist and both of my tits were bare. Between my tits, I could see his eyes closed and his mouth buried in my public patch. My tanned legs trapped him between my thighs. I had one hand behind his head encouraging him to keep going. I pinched my nipple with the other hand. My hips were rubbing my pussy against his face and I could feel his fingers sliding in and out of me as his tongue flicked across my swollen clit.

I forced his face down harder into my pussy and my hips bucked harder against his tongue. I needed to cum. I glanced down at Roger and his eyes were smiling at me from behind the curls of my pubic patch. He quickened the pace of his soft tongue on my clit. I could feel his fingers increase their tempo in and out of my pussy. He was fucking me with those fingers better than most men could fuck me with their dick. Roger increased his finger's pace.

At this point, I was screaming, "Oh god, oh god."

I now placed both hands behind his head and ground my hips into his mouth. I closed my eyes and held my mouth wide open. It started somewhere deep inside me. I felt my body shaking in sync with his tongue. My breasts and thighs jiggled during my convulsions. It was uncontrollable and knocked the air out of me. I was screaming without a sound passing my lips. It was the longest orgasm I had ever experienced. I couldn't believe how hard he made me cum.

After my spasms had subsided, I opened my eyes. Roger was staring back at me with a big smile. I still held his mouth against my pussy, but he had stopped eating me out. I couldn't move. I released the back of his head and let my legs drop to the bed. Roger stood up in front of me. I swear his cock had grown. He pulled me to the edge of my bed and spread my legs. Without another word, he slipped his cock inside my pussy and stood up. I wrapped my legs around his back and locked my arms around his neck. While we stood there, he started fucking me. I used my arms to slide up and down on his dick. I thought I was going to die. I felt another orgasm coming any second.