Calabasas Confidential Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so sad, but I accepted it. I had no claim on Roger. I slowly turned around and looked at my son. He was my baby. I kissed Tom, hugged him and told him I was going to miss him. I had tears in my eyes. I don't know if I cried because I was leaving Tom, Roger or both.

I told Tom how much I would miss him and to call me if he needed anything. I started babbling about how proud I was of him. Tom gave me some tissue to wipe away the tears. We talked for a few moments and he knew I didn't want to leave. Finally, Tom told me to go. He waited on the covered front porch as I walked out to the curb and climbed into the old truck cab. I looked over and blew him a kiss through the dirty old window. I started the truck and quickly drove down the street.

As I turned the street corner, I saw Roger half way up the block on the side of the road. He must have left through the back door. As I approached, Roger flagged me over to the curb. I was so happy to see him. I smiled as I pulled over under some maple trees between two old cars. I reached over and opened the door.

"Roger, what are you doing here?"

Roger smiled at me with his big white smile and twinkling blue eyes. "Annie, I am not done with you yet."

He crawled into the cab and I shut off the engine. Without another word, he shut the truck door and kissed me. He gave me a long deep probing kiss while his hands were all over me. We kissed as he hurriedly unbuttoned my shirt and freed my breasts. He broke off our kiss and bent his head to my chest. Roger looked into my eyes and held my breast to his lips. I held the back of his head with both hands while he sucked my nipple into his mouth. I looked around us.

We were high up in the moving van and parked next to an old Victorian home. This was an old crowded residential neighborhood with lots of trees and shrubbery. A large hedge blocked the view into our truck from the house. It was dusk and the streets were empty except for a few people walking home. About a block up the road, an old man dragged his garbage cans to the curb. No one noticed us parked on the side of the road. I could not control myself.

I whispered into his ear, "Fuck me, Roger. Hurry up and fuck me. I need you."

Roger looked around us and then back at me. "Come here. I need some of your sweet pussy. Are you my little whore?" asked Roger.

Roger pulled me onto his lap facing him. I straddled his lap on my knees and kissed him. I sucked his tongue into my mouth and held the back of his head. Meanwhile, his hands slipped along my thighs and under my skirt. Quickly, his fingers found my naked pussy but he seemed surprised I was so wet. I lifted myself up so he had better access to my pussy. Roger fumbled his shorts while still rubbing my clit. He pulled his shorts down and released his rigid cock.

I whispered into his ear, "Yes, I am your little whore. Fuck my pussy. Come here and fuck your whore."

We both stared at his cock standing between us. I grabbed his cock, guided it to my pussy and lowered myself down his shaft. His cock fit tightly inside me but I easily slipped down on his shaft. Our bodies locked together. I leaned back against the dashboard and let Roger ravage me. I would let him do anything he wanted to me.

I looked down at our half naked bodies. A distant street light illuminated the cab. Roger's flat hard stomach peeked out below his raised shirt. His engorged cock rose out of his pubic patch and enjoined us. I bunched my skirt up around my waist and I could see his dick glisten as it slid in and out of my pussy. The pulsing action mesmerized me. My unbuttoned shirt draped down around me and he gazed at my undulating tits. My nipples were rock hard. Roger held my hip with one hand and massaged my breast with his other hand. In the fading light, I could see his dark fingers pressed into my white breast as he fucked me.

I held onto the dashboard and steering wheel for support as he pumped his dick into me. I looked around to make sure no one could see us. I bent my knees and spread my legs wide so Roger could easily slip inside of me. The back of my head rested against the windshield. My stomach muscles were taut from bending backwards. I found myself biting my lip as lowered myself down onto his shaft and then rising back up. With each penetration, I could hear my ass slapping against his thighs.

Roger looked me in the eyes and said, "Tell me you want me. Tell me to fuck you."

Roger had me. "Roger, I want you to fuck me. Fuck me any time you want. I need your dick deep inside me. Keep fucking me, you little stud. I'm yours."

He pulled me down to the bench seat and flipped me over on to my knees. He knelt behind me and started fucking me doggy style. I lowered my head and rested my cheek on the cool vinyl of the bench seat. Slowly, Roger began sliding his dick into my wet pussy and then withdrawing it. I was so wet from my desire for him. With both hands, he held me by my hips as he fucked me. Then he pulled my ass cheeks apart so he could penetrate deeper inside me.

Roger whispered, "I love your little ass sticking up in the air while I fuck you."

"Baby, I love feeling your dick in my pussy." I responded. "Keep fucking me, Roger."

I know he loved the sight of my denim skirt pulled up around my waist and the distinctive Y tan line from my thong exposed. His thumbs held my tanned cheeks apart while he still held me by my hips. Immediately below my puckered asshole, he could see his dick sliding between my pussy lips. When he pulled out of me, he could see how wet I was. I know he loved the sight of my face buried into the van's seat. I was getting hotter just thinking about it.

I moaned, "You like fucking me doggy style don't you, Roger?"

"Yes, I do. I shouldn't be fucking my best friend's mother, but cannot help myself. You are just a great piece of ass. I wish I had started screwing you sooner." I moaned back to him, "I wish we had started sooner too. Promise me you'll fuck me again. Promise?"

Roger quickened his pace. He leaned forward to hold my breasts and I pushed my hips back to meet each of his thrusts. I squeezed my pussy down on his cock so he couldn't escape. Roger whispered, "You can count on me fucking you anytime I see you."

Roger's lust for me made me so happy. He pushed his cock deep inside me. Instinctively, my pussy squeezed hard on his cock. I wanted to feel his cum fill my pussy. While pushing my ass against him, I moaned, "I am yours, Roger. Fuck my wet pussy with that monster cock."

The musky smell of our sweat filled the cab and I could hear his groin slapping my ass. Our heavy moans couldn't mask the squeaks coming from the old bench seat. I spread my legs as far as the bench seat allowed and stuck my ass higher into the air. He kept his pace behind me. My fingers held on to the edge of the seat so my head would stop hitting the truck door while Roger fucked me from behind.

I started coming and a low deep moan escaped from lips. My juices soaked my thighs as Roger kept penetrating me. I started shaking as I felt his dick rub against my clit. This pushed Roger over the edge and he moaned. Then he smacked his open hand on my ass. It stung. I could feel him starting to cum as his sperm filled my pussy. Each thrust filled more of me. After his final spasm, he collapsed on top me.

I supported his weight for a while but then I collapsed with him on top of me. He kissed my cheek and we just lay there on the front seat of the moving van. His cock was still inside me and his hand still enveloped my breast. Our breathing slowed and I could feel our juices dripping down my leg. It was wonderful.

After a few minutes, Roger sat up and helped me back up on the seat. We looked around and did not say a word to each other. What was there to say? I cleaned up between my legs, buttoned up my shirt and smoothed out my skirt. I looked over at Roger and he smiled. A nice warm smile. He reached over and tenderly kissed me on the lips. Then, he opened the door and stepped down to the ground. We just looked at each other for a moment. Before Roger shut the door, he said, "See you at spring break, Mrs. Applethorpe." I watched in the side view mirror as he ran down the street back to his new home.

I returned the truck and caught a cab to the airport. The airport was noisy and busy, but I just floated along in a fog. I went to rest room and looked in the mirror. I looked like a mess. My make-up was in disarray; my clothes were disheveled and my hair looked like I just got out of bed. I was in a daze but happy. I barely remember how I got on the plane but after we took off, I started to doze off. Right before I fell asleep, I remember thinking about when spring break began. I could still feel where he had slapped my ass. What was I going to do?