All Comments on 'Caledonia: Entertaining Guests'

by IrisCitadel

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well done!

Not quite as good as the first part of this fantastical and creative story but, nevertheless, good enough to have me gagging for the next episode. It’s all here for potential development: pirates (will she be captured?), enforced pregnancy, the battle between her feminist self-image and her wantonness. And (judging by the tumescence I experienced) it’s erotic too! Who could ask for more?

However, there are some rough edges. On a purely technical point, the author switches viewpoints between Renee and Jack mid-scene, which could be confusing (though it wasn’t particularly so in this case). I’d like a whole scene from Jack’s viewpoint sometime. This ambivalence about viewpoint, I think, may be at the root of the other thing that troubled me. Sometimes, Renee’s language is more like that of a man describing a sex object than that of a woman describing her own body. I can’t really feel convinced by a woman talking about her ‘tit flesh’. Is this a woman trying to write in the style of a male pornographer, I wonder.

Despite these viewpoint problems, what we have here is a very promising new talent on the site. I’m sure s/he has loads more great ideas to tantalise us with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I loved it!!!!

This is one of my favorite series. Please keep them coming Iris.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
MORE BABY MORE

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MORE MORE MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful

Just like the first story, a great mix of rough bodily part of sex and the mental aspect of sex. Please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
See!

Give them an inch and they become dickheads! Why did he have have to tamp down the tenderness? Does that really make him less dominant if he can also be tender? Dickheadishness!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous