Calendar Shoot May MILF

Story Info
Heather Tesch throws an orgy.
9.1k words
4.54
46.5k
8
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

NOTE: For those of you who have not been following this series, it's about 24 main characters that are all news anchors. They are doing video shoots and using select pictures in the shoot for two calendars. One calendar is of single and married anchors. The second calendar is of MILFS. The proceeds are going to their selected charities and each anchor gets to act out one of their fantasies. Some anchors will be in multiple fantasies, but will be a main character only once. Hope you enjoy and would like any feedback on the series, thank you.

*

After my long fantasy date with Harris Faulkner I was glad that I would not be a participant in the MILF Calendar shoot for May.

I called Heather Tesch's home and her husband Eric answered; I had met Eric earlier in the year at a party I had thrown in Myrtle Beach (see Alexandra and Friends).

"Oh hi John, let me put Heather on the line, she's very excited about the upcoming shoot."

The next thing I knew Heather was on the line, "Hi John, are we set for tomorrow evening? Eric can't be here, he'll be out of town on business, but I have Paul Goodloe to be my partner. You remember Paul don't you?"

"Oh yeah Heather, how can I forget that big black cock sliding into you and Nicole Mitchell. So tell me Heather, what and where will be your fantasy shoot?"

"Well I had it planned for my home tomorrow evening. It involves Paul and myself, Bill Keneely and Cheryl Lemke and to top it off Dao Vu from the weekend view show."

Sounds interesting, but isn't Cheryl a little bit of a stretch for this type of fantasy?"

"You don't know Cheryl, she may look a little scrawny but under those unflattering clothes she wears is a trim, yes slightly skinny body, but a very tight and firm body, and believe me she's a terror in the bed, Eric and I know first hand."

"Okay Heather I believe you, so what is your fantasy?"

It's all based around Dao. She'll come over to do me a favor and baby sit for my two children. Paul and I will go out to a swingers club and hook up with Bill and Cheryl, we'll end up at our place where Bill and Cheryl will hook up with Dao and we'll join in and head out to the hot tub. What do you think?"

"Sounds great, with all of this, I believe I'll need a few camera crews, one for the bedroom, one for the hot tub and one to catch things heating up. I'll be there early to set up some remote cameras, but with the amount of people involved I believe we'll do best with hand held cameras to catch all of the hot action,"

"Oh fuck John, just thinking about tomorrow is getting me hot. I'm going to hang up now and jump Eric's big cock and get some last minutes rays in the tanning bed, see you tomorrow."

"Till tomorrow, bye Heather."

I got to Heather's large home in the outskirts of Atlanta about noon and had the technical guys set up a number of remote cameras in the bedroom, living room and sunroom where the hot tub was located. Heather was a wreck running around in her short robe and curlers in her hair.

"Calm down Heather, I know when it comes to fun and sex, you are a natural."

"Yeah, you are right, but never before on camera for the public to see. I know I have tapes of all of us in Myrtle Beach, but that's for private viewing. Now I'm about to do this for the public and I'm nervous."

Just forgot about the cameras and have fun and be yourself. Just imagine that big cock of Paul's fucking away at that juicy blonde pussy of yours."

"Ohhhh John, now you're getting me hot. Want to knock off a piece before we begin?"

"I would love to Heather, but after the past few days fucking and sucking with Harris, I'm totally drained. I was glad to have this shoot next where I just watched and directed. It gives me time to regain my strength for upcoming shoots."

Around five o'clock the doorbell rand and I opened the door to greet Paul. He was dressed casually in a shirt half unbutton and a tight pair of dress slacks, for a man he looked hot. We both talked for a few minutes and then Heather appeared at the top of the stairs, she looked magnificent. Over the summer she acquired a fantastic tan and with her blonde hair she looked unbelievable. She was wearing a short white dress that hugged every inch of her body. Her large tits showed prominently and her large dark nipples showed through the thin material. It dipped at her slender waist and hugged her ample hips and scrumptious ass.

She gave me a kiss and moved to Paul who took her in his arms and gave her a deep kiss. His large black hands roamed all over her ass and legs. When the kiss ended she licked her pink lips and looked up at him with those large dark blue eyes and whispered; "I can't wait to have you bury that big black cock in my pussy again. Ever since Myrtle Beach I've dreamed of you fucking me again."

Just then the doorbell rang and Heather over to the door on shaky legs to answer it,

"Oh hi Dao, you know Paul here and this is John, he's here to do some camera work for me. Paul and I will be back late, so make yourself comfortable, the kids are asleep and if you want later, you can nap in my bedroom, it's upstairs at the end of the hall. Have fun, bye for now."

"Okay Heather, any instructions?"

"Just one I was watching a private tape today in the bedroom, if you want to watch a tape, please pull it out, please do not watch it."

Heather flashed me a wicked smile, knowing damn well Dao would be curious and watch it.

"Okay Heather have fun, I'll probably see you in the morning, right?"

"Unless we have a horrible time, we'll be back late, if not we may be home early, but I doubt it, bye."

She was out the door and Dao Vu and I stood a little uncomfortably in the foyer.

"So John, Heather said you were here for some camera work, what kind?

"Oh I'm nearly done now, just have to check on the monitor system and I will let myself out if you want to run and check on the kids."

"Sounds good, have a good evening."

As she turned to leave I took in her exquisite beauty. For an Asian she looked very young, I would guess twenty or twenty one. She had jet black hair that framed her face in long curls that ended just below her shoulders. She was wearing a gypsy white peasant blouse and matching long flowing gypsy skirt. She had a tight black vest on over the blouse pushing up her tiny breasts. Around her waist was a wide patent leather black belt. This showed off her hips nicely and her very tiny waist. As she climbed the stairs I noticed a very nice pair of legs that were trim like the rest of her.

After about ten minutes of fussing with the monitors I yelled up to Dao that I was leaving, I slammed the door and I joined the camera men, who were already in the basement, I snuck down to wait with them for the party to begin.

An hour after waiting we were finally presented with our first bit of action. Watching from the remote cameras in the room the monitors showed Dao slipping into Heather's bedroom and plopped herself down on the bed and turned on the television. Looking around she found the remote and started the VCR and her eyes went wide as she watched Heather sucking one cock as Paul fucked her from behind. She quickly turned off the VCR and for a few minutes watched a boring rerun.

After another minute or two she picked up the remote again and putting it to her forehead fighting with herself, she finally pointed it back towards the TV and started the tape again.

Her eyes went wide as she watched the action on the screen. Slowly letting the remote fall to the bed she wiggled her tiny ass on the bed and made herself comfortable as she kept her eyes glued to the screen. After about ten minutes she raised her legs and then parted them. Dao slowly slid the skirt away and began running her hands up and down her thighs as she licked her lips and moved one hand down to her white panties. She let out a tiny moan as she slowly ran her fingers up and down her pussy.

The camera caught a great view of her pussy dampening her panties and the lips slowly separating.

Dao pulled the material away and I let out a groan as her entire pussy and lower belly were covered with a thick patch of black hair. Dao kicked her panties free from her feet and resumed masturbating. She wormed first one, then two fingers through that dark forest and parting her full lips slowly slipped into her pink gash. Dao threw her head back as she fingered her clit and slipped her two fingers in and out of her pussy.

With her other hand she unbuttoned her vest and tossed it to the floor. Reaching for the top of her blouse she pulled the elastic top down her shoulders and hooked it just under her tiny tits.

If I didn't know her from the Weather Channel I would have sworn she was under age, her tiny tits were no more then an A cup with dark, nearly black nipples.

She twisted one between her two fingers as she continued to masturbate.

I picked up my cell phone and called Heather, who along with Paul had picked up Cheryl Lemke and Bill Keneely were waiting down the street waiting for me to call and give them the green light to came in and make Dao the center of their little fantasy.

"Hi Heather, you guys better get here quick she's fingering herself so hard and fast, she may cum soon."

"We're on our way, meet you in the room next to the bedroom, the adjoining door is opened slightly so we can surprise her without time for her to recover. I do have some bad news and some good news though, Cheryl called and said she had a problem at home and couldn't make it, she may be able to get away later to join us."

"So what is the good news?"

I made a quick call and got Kelly Cass to join us instead. It will be perfect, Dao, Bill and Kelly work together every Saturday and Sunday morning together on Weekend View. We should be there in a few minutes"

"Make it quick and for heaven's sake don't make any noise."

The camera men and I headed upstairs; one came with me to the adjoining room as the other two waited downstairs for the action that may take place later in the other rooms.

Slowly opening the door wider we got a great view of Dao fucking her tiny pussy. She was moaning so loud I doubt if she hear if we let out any loud noises.

The room smelled like sex as she slammed away at her dripping cunt. She had to be very wet because from across the room we could hear the sounds of her juices slapping against the palm of her hand. Her eyes were glued to the screen where Heather was riding Paul's cock, her large tits bouncing up and down as his shiny black cock plowed into her pussy.

Across the room was another door and standing in the doorway were Bill and Kelly She was behind him stroking his cock through his pants. She slowly unbuttoned his white shirt and it fell to the floor. Dao was so mesmerized by the TV she didn't notice them.

Kelly was wearing a plum colored leather jacket over a white halter top. Below that she was wearing a tight black skirt that ended at mid-thigh. It showed off her nice legs and rounded ass beautifully. Kelly unbuttoned her leather jacket and dropped it to the floor. Her medium sized tits pushed invitingly against the white material, her nipples showed off nicely. With Bill bare to the waist the two of them slowly approached the bed and when Bill knelt on the bed it broke Dao from her trance and scurried to cover herself.

Bill caught the hand on her blouse and held it firmly; Kelly did the same with the hand trying to cover her spread legs.

The look of shock was in her eyes as Bill slowly lowered his mouth to hers and kissed her hard.

Kelly slipped to the bottom of the bed and placed her head between Dao's legs slowly licking up and down the matted black hair covering her dripping cunt.

Dao groaned into Bill's mouth as she tried to fight free. Kelly licked feverously as Dao's pussy and Dao's resistance became futile as she dropped her legs open and began returning the kiss that Bill was giving her.

Dao was running her fingers through Kelly's blonde hair as Kelly sucked on her tiny clit.

Bill stripped off his pants and knelt next to Dao and digging his fingers in her black curls presented his stiff seven inch cock to her tiny mouth.

She looked up at him with those large dark eyes and smiling slowly ran her tongue around and around his bobbing cock.

With a loud groan he grabbed her head and shoved his cock halfway down her throat. She gagged at first, but after catching her breath and a rhythm began bobbing up and down on his cock going deeper and deeper with each downward bob.

Kelly sat up and pulled her halter over her head to free her firm tits. They looked like two scoops of vanilla ice cream topped with two large red cherries. Bill reached over and unzipped the back of her skirt. It slackened and he tugged it from her prone body. She laid there on her belly in her panties as she dropped back down to continue her assault on Dao's pussy.

Dao was moaning and groaning wildly as she was near orgasm. Dao dug her fingers in Kelly's hair as she started to cum. Bill continued fucking away at Dao's tiny mouth with his straining cock.

Dao screamed out as she had her first orgasm, painting Kelly's face with her creamy cum. At the same time Bill pulled his cock out of Dao's mouth and started shooting his jism all over her face and neck. He collapsed on the bed and Kelly scurried up Dao's body and began licking and sucking the cum from her face and neck. She locked her lips on Dao's and they kissed hard. When Kelly finally broke the kiss she cuddled up to Dao and kissed her face and upper body lovingly.

Dao pushed a lock of Kelly's hair from her face smiling up at her; "Kelly that has to be the most erotic thing that has ever happened to me. I never had an orgasm before. I don't know if you are aware or not, but that was the first cock I've ever seen, touched or sucked. Bill how was I?"

Bill looked shocked; "Dao are you saying you are a virgin?"

Dao nodded and whispered; "Yes, but I don't want to stay one any longer. After what Kelly did to me down there I can imagine how good having a cock in my pussy will feel."

At the doorway were Paul and Heather, Heather spoke first; "Well now Dao, I thought you were suppose to be watching my children, not a video of my fucking Paul. You need to be punished for this, what do you think Paul?"

He nodded as he began stripping off his clothes. When his cock came into view both Dao and Kelly drew in their breath in anticipation of sucking and fucking that huge piece of black meat. Heather reached around and her hand barely closed around it. She stroked it slowly and some pre-cum dribbled out. She rubbed it into his skin as she stroked it.

Bill kissed Kelly and looked at the two women on the bed; "It's going to be difficult in the future working with the two of you on weekend mornings without trying to get into your pants."

Kelly kissed him back; "I don't think it will be so bad, we'll just have to get to work early and take care of those urges before we go on air. What do you think Dao?"

She nodded but continued looking at Paul's large black cock. She scooted to the edge of the bed, still fully dressed, but not covering much and assisted Heather stroking Paul's big black piece of meat.

Heather let go and moved to the other side of Dao and slowly began undressing her. Heather pulled the peasant blouse over Dao's head and from behind cupped her tiny tits and squeezed both nipples. Dao let out a tiny moan and continued stroking Paul's cock.

Heather undid the large black belt around Dao's waist and playfully slapped Kelly on the ass with it. She dropped it to the floor and urged Dao to her feet where she quickly disposed if her long skirt. Dao stood there naked looking like a fourteen year old virgin, that is until she dropped to the floor and began licking, sucking and tonguing every inch of Paul's cock. She attacked it like a starved child.

On the bed Kelly had disposed of her panties and Bill and she were locked in a sixty-nine with Kelly on top. Her tits were crushed against his belly as she worked her full red lips up and down his stiff pole.

Bill had both hands on her ass, spreading her wide so he could sink his tongue deep in her dripping pussy.

Kelly moaned wildly as Bill sucked her cuntlips and clit between his lips. He drove his tongue deep into her pussy and worked first one, then a second finger up her puckered asshole.

This was suppose to be Heather's fantasy, but she was the only one still dressed and not participating in any of the sex acts going on in the room. She was going to remedy that soon. Moving over to Paul who was still getting his cock sucked by Dao, he kissed her hard and moved to her neck and shoulders.

"Turn around Heather; I want to get this dress off of you. Seeing you naked on the screen isn't enough for me, I want you naked in front of me now and I want to do all those things all over again, but longer and harder."

"Wow Paul, you sure know how to sweet talk a girl now, don't you?" She started laughing and stepped away from Paul. Looking down and licking her full red lips she looked up slowly with those large dark blue eyes and reaching behind her back slowly lowered the zipper on her dress. The material slackened and it fell from her chest to her waist. Her huge full firm tits stood high on her chest and Paul let out a groan as he stared at them.

Heather wiggled her hips and the dress lay in a puddle around her feet.

Dao stopped sucking on Paul's cock and her breath caught in her throat as she stared at the gorgeous body before her.

Kelly stopped sucking on Bill and Bill looked up at Heather from between Kelly's legs. Mesmerized Kelly crawled off the bed and stood next to Heather, Bill did the same and all four people took in Heather's beauty.

Her gorgeous blonde hair danced about her tan shoulders as she looked at them. Her entire body had a very dark tan from all of the summer nude sunbathing and nights in the tanning bed. Her large tits were crowned with thick dark nipples and large aureoles that stiffened as Kelly and Bill each took one into their mouths. They were firm and stood high on her chest, below her flat belly gave way to generous wide hips and a full rounded ass that both men were dying to sink their cocks into. Her legs were long and tapered nicely and then there was her pussy. Full red lips with folds that were opening and moistening before our eyes.

As if in a trance Dao moved over from Paul's cock to Heather's pussy. She blew slowly on Heather's cunt and she let out a small moan. Putting her tiny hands on Heather's gorgeous ass she slowly drew her pussy to her mouth. Snaking her tongue out with apprehension licked up and down Heather's wet pussy. Heather voiced her approval by pushing her hips against Dao's tongue. Heather dug her fingers into the hair of Kelly and Bill as they continued worshiping her beautiful tits.

Paul moved over to Heather and started kissing her neck and ear. She turned her head and their mouths met and each was trying to crawl up into the other one's mouth. Their tongues dueled with one another as you could hear the sounds of sucking and groaning coming from both of their mouths. Paul's stiff cock lodged itself between the full ass cheeks of Heather and he slowly arched his back allowing his cock to slide up and down her ass crack.

Slowly moving her to the bed, both Kelly and Bill, still attached to her tits pulled her down to the bed. Dao still on her knees continued to lap away at her pussy, but was pushed aside as Paul's cock slid between her thighs and the giant head slowly parted her dripping cuntlips.

Heather let out a loud groan as he entered her. Grabbing her gorgeous blonde hair he pulled back and both tits popped from Kelly and Bill's mouths. Dao continued licking at Heather's cunt and also ran her tongue along the dripping shaft of Paul's cock as it sawed in and out of Heather's pussy.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers