California Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pervetta
Pervetta
10 Followers

She raised up on her side, putting her leg over the top of his. Her mouth covering his as her breasts brushed against his chest. She ran her hand through his damp hair pushing it back off of his forehead, gently. She wanted to stay like this with this man forever, but the hours had slipped by so quickly. Soon they would be leaving each other to go back to their separate lives. 9.

She straddled him, not wanting to think about this any longer. She wanted him one last time. She eased down on him, rubbing his cock along the lips of her pussy. Sliding it between them, back and forth, until she was wet and he was hard. Gently taking his cock in her hand, she pushed it back to her opening and slid into her warmth again. A deep sigh coming from her as he entered her.

Taking his hands in hers, she moved up and down on him at a steady pace. Riding him easy, wanting to make this last. Soon she picked up her pace on him, stopping with him buried in her as she clenched his cock and came on his again.

Leaning down, she licked at his chest and nipples, moving lazily on him now. He pushed her gently to the bed and positioned himself between her legs, their bodies forming a T. He lay the width of the bed, she lay the length. Taking her right foot, he placed it between his shoulder and head. Her other leg, she wrapped around his ass.

He thrust into her deep on the first time, hearing her cry out. She pushed her hips down and into him, feeling him bump her cervix each time. They smiled at one another, enjoying the feel of each other.

"Love me, baby!" she whispered to him, looking deep into his eyes. His head bent to hers to meet her lips. His arms pulling her to him, as he pushed hard into her. Eyes closed in ecstasy as he continued to pump in and out of her. His hand sliding over her clit, massaging her as he pushed into her.

"Oh my God, baby!" she cried out, arching her hips and pulling him into her with her leg as he exploded inside her. They lay like this for thirty minutes in one another's arms, drained, neither wanting to move.

"Baby, we better get ready to head back," he whispered to her.

They got up and began putting on their clothes, stopping every so often to touch and kiss one another. Once they had their clothes on again, she came to him. Laying her hand on the side of his face, she gazed into his beautiful cat-like eyes. "I love you, baby. Don't ever forget that!" she whispered.

"Never!" he told her, as he slipped an arm around her, kissing her again. After gathering their 10. things, they left the room and headed back. Their day together coming to an end. They drove in a comfortable silence, neither of them having to say anything. Her fingers brushing along his shoulder. His hand on her thigh. They exchanged glances and smiles every now and then. Everything that mattered had been said during their lovemaking and in the quiet times between their lovemaking sessions.

"Will you try to come back?" he asked.

"Yes," she told him simply.

"Good," he said, squeezing her thigh. His hand slid further up under her dress to touch her one last time.

"Don't start a job you can't finish, love," she joked.

"We both know I can finish the job, baby!" and they both laughed.

He pulled up in front of the apartment, and she leaned across to kiss him lightly one last time.

"This is not good-bye, baby," she told him as she caressed his face one last time. She turned then and got out of his van. He watched her walk toward the door of the apartment. As she reached the door, she turned back to him and waved. Placing a hand to her lips, she blew him a kiss and mouthed, "I love you, baby!" before disappearing inside.

It had been so hard to let each other go, but they both knew that this would only strengthen their relationship they had already established. Their shared love for one another would stand the test of time, even though their time together may not be in this lifetime. However, both of them knew that their spirits would be entwined from this time on...

Pervetta
Pervetta
10 Followers
12