California Zephir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kathy, just listen for a moment. Just listen."

Kathy wailed into the pillow. All the societal prohibitions about familial sex marched through her mind. She was not a religious person but she did believe in God. A part of her wondered why God would let this happen to her. Why would he let her find her long-lost son and then make it a man she been having sex with. Was she being punished? She heard Joel... She heard her son, Joel talking to her. She began to listen.

"First, despite the dreadfulness of our situation, we have found each other. I have found my mother and you have found your son. So no matter what may have happened, that good has come of the situation.

Secondly, we agreed that this train was another world. It was a world separate from the outside world. We agreed that the things that happen in this world did not count in that other world. When we get off this train, I go back to my wife and family and you go back to your husband. We agreed to that, didn't we?"

While Joel talked, Kathy raised her head and listened. She studied Joel's face. Now she could see the similarities to Derek.

"But Joel, we committed incest."

"But Kathy, it's not like we set out to do it. It's not like we said let's go fuck knowing we were mother and son."

All the energy had drained out of Kathy. She sat up in the bed. She was no longer concerned about her nakedness. There was some truth in what Joel said.

"But what do we do, Joel? We have found each other. But how do we get past how we found each other?"

"Does it really matter? We have found each other. All we need to do is decide where we go from here."

'There was some truth in what he said.' Kathy slid over, turned her back, and rested it against Joel's chest. Joel wrapped his arms around her waist just below her breasts.

"No, it doesn't matter. Joel, I looked for you for years. There was always a hole in my life that you were meant to fill."

Tenderly, Joel kiss the top of Kathy's head. He felt her head turned to the side and she kissed his shoulder. Then she turned in his arms, throwing her leg over his. At first, she kissed him lightly on the lips. Then she raised her hands to his head and took his head in both of her hands. This time she kissed him, she forced her tongue into his mouth.

For several moments, their tongues dueled in each other's mouth. Breathless, the two broke.

"Yes, my darling son, we have found each other. This train is our world between worlds. Make love to me again. Please."

Joel gently rolled Kathy to her belly.

"Kathy, we...!"

Kathy rolled to her back and pressed her hand into Joel's chest, stopping him from speaking.

"Could we add one more rule?"

"This is our world. We can have any rules we want!"

"Call me mommy. And...fuck my ass! I want to experience all of you!"

Smiling, Joel retrieved his shaving kit. He opened and pulled out the small bottle of baby oil.

"On your knees...mommy!"

Kathy rolled to her hands and knees. She looked back over her shoulder as she slowly backed up to her son. She watched as he squirted baby oil first on his cock. Then she felt a slight chill as he squirted on her anus.

Joel walked forward on his knees. He took one finger and eased it into his mother's ass. He felt her sphincter muscles involuntarily tightened.

"You have to relax, mom. Trust me. Trust your son."

Kathy looked back over her shoulder at Joel and smiled. She made a conscious effort to relax. He was her son. She trusted him.She saw his cock hard and bobbing gently.

"I do, baby. I do."

Joel position the head of his cock at Kate's anus. He pushed forward slowly, letting just the head slide into the first ring. Then he stopped.

Kate felt the pressure of Joe's cock pressing into her anus. There was a moment of pain. As he patiently waited for her to become accustomed to him in her ass, the pain subsided. Kate pushed back slowly. There was another moment of pain. Then the head of her son's cock slipped past the second ring.

Joel paused. He squirted more the baby oil on the exposed portion of his cock and on his mother's anus. He knew he was past the second ring and that the head of his cock was now in her bowels. He pulled back slowly, just letting the head slide back out to the first ring. Then he pushed back again through the second ring of her anus.

An odd full sensation replaced the initial pain. When Joel began to move back and forth just sliding the head of his cock in and out of her anus, she felt a thrill ran through her body.

"Are you okay, mommy?"

"Yyyeeesss...fuck yesss, son, Kate hissed. An incredible sensation rocketed through her body. It was still a little painful. That was lessening. She howled as Joel viciously smacked her ass with his open palm.

"Naughty, mommy! Using all those nasty words. I'll have to spank you if you keep that up!"

"You black some of a bitch! You can't tell me what the fuck to say!"

Joel rocked back on his knees and brought each hand down in quick succession on either side of his mother's luscious rump. He could see the red hand marks stand out.

"Oh my God... Oh fuck... Do it again!"

"Do what, mommy bitch? What do you want your son to do to your ass?"

"Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass hard, you black sonofabitch. Make me feel it!"

Joel began to move harder and faster into Kathy's ass. The harder he thrust forward the more she thrust back. They were a symphony of anal sex. Mother and son, son and mother sharing the one thing that no one else had touched, her ass.

Kathy let her head drop to the bed. She passed one hand under her body and forced her finger into her flooded pussy. She used her thumb to rub her swollen clit as she finger fucked herself to orgasm. She began to buck back against Joel harder and harder, reacting to his thrusts and the continual slaps on her ass.

"Now she said. Now!... Come now!... Come with me!... Please, come with me!"

Joel gripped his mother's hips with both hands. He began to pull her back onto his cock as he thrust forward. The air filled with the grunts, growls, and snarls as mother and son fought to their peak.

As Joel fired his seed deep in the bowels of his mother, he felt a wetness on his thighs as she came with him. For long moments, they shared their mutual orgasm. Then Joel collapsed on top of his mother.

They lay stacked in a sweating, mass of human flesh. Joel kissed his mother behind her ear.

"Mom, you the best piece of ass any his son could ever have, Joel whispered into Kate's ear."

"Mmmmm, thank you son. You have fucked your mother better than she is ever been fucked."

Joel rolled off Kathy and onto his back. She cuddled, placing her head on his shoulder and arm across his waist. They dropped off to sleep.

***

The porter knocked gently on the door. "San Francisco! San Francisco! Next stop San Francisco, end the line!"

Kathy and Joel lay spoon fashion in the bed. Joel's hands cupped her breasts, gently massaging them. Their lovemaking had been intense and frantic. They both feared that when the real world intruded, they would be forced apart. Like the passengers in the movie "Between Two Worlds," they weren't sure whether their ultimate destination was heaven or hell.

"We need to shower!"

"I'm afraid that if you let me go, I'll lose you!"

Joel sat up and kissed Kathy's neck. They had agreed only to tell their families that they found each other on the train. The other issues they would deal with themselves.

"Mom, you'll never lose me again!"

Kathy smiled and gently rotated her butt against her son's semi rigid cock. She knew the easy part was telling their families that after 30 years, mother and son were reunited. The hard part was that they could not give up their newfound intimacy.

'This way is almost better, Kathy though. If I had not been forced to give him up, we would have never shared this intimacy. But now we have all the love a mother and son can have and we share this heightened intimacy, this physical love that strengthens and deepens our bond.'

The train slowly made its way through the rail yard. In the distance, they could see the old industrial center of the city. They were back to the real world and they would face it together.