All Comments on 'California Zephyr Ch. 03'

by SadieRose

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
In Love *heart*

This story is simply bloody beautiful. From the first episode I fell in love with Rayne and as the story goes on I want to find out more about him. I'd love to be rescued by him, any day. Any way! This is vampire fiction with a humane twist. Hot stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Dizzying

The lovemaking in this story makes me dizzy with wanting. This last part is so gentle and yet so cruel... this is life. This is love. God, where are my tissues!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Grrrr....

I don't want to like vampire stories, but this one was too damn hot not to love.

sneakymoe_knee_keysneakymoe_knee_keyover 16 years ago
wow

I read all three and as the final chapter was drawaing to an end I realized that they were not going to live happily ever after. I wanted to scream and yell UNFAIR!!! They love each other that is obviouse but in life love is not always enough and often times we are not able to be with the one we love. So as much as I hate the fact that they did not walk away in the sunset together I applaud the realism (as real as a vampire can be) applied to your story. My other thought is that the characters are so greatly developed and you have hinted at aspects of their life that is only breifly explained in this story. It leaves room for more.. Dare I say there is another chapter in Rayne's life waiting to be written?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More!

Wow amazing! I started off reading this expecting it to be like the rest; sexual,lustful,romance, but ended up caring more about the story line,its characters and their progression. Well done. I hope there will be more.

SadieRoseSadieRosealmost 12 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous above

Thank you for that. Cali Zephyr was written from the heart for a friend who is now no longer with us and it seems wrong to carry on with that story line in Marc's absence, but the Dark Paths story begins not long after this in Rayne's timeline during the same trip to America.

Hope that you enjoy it. xxx

Sadie Rose

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
I loved it

This was a beautiful story about Rayne and I loved how you captured their feelings and you ended it beautifully. Sorry about your friend

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 9 years ago
Everytime I read this

I love this series and no matter how many times I read it this is one of my favourite chapters

Boywndr86Boywndr86over 6 years ago

Amazing story!!! I’m so sad it’s over though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSadieRose@SadieRose
Sadie Rose Bermingham has been writing the Tales of Rayne Wylde on and off since about 1999 - he's a millennium baby. For a few years now some of his steamier adventures have been posted here on Literotica but as of 2014, he and Xavier have been on hiatus. Excitingly, Dark P...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories