Calista Does the NBA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thrilled to have sucked him dry. "Did you enjoy that as much as I did?" I asked still trying to catch my breath, fluttering my eyelashes and smiling. Shaq nodded appreciatively. "Yeah baby, that was great."

We rested for a little while on his extra long king sized bed. I snuggled up next to his massive body. Somehow it felt safe and comfortable being there. After a few minutes Shaq had recuperated, I could feel him becoming hard again. There was no nonsense. "Let's fuck!" he grunted in his deep basso profundo voice. I nodded my head and smiled.

"How do you want to take me?" I asked trying to act coy. He stood up and we moved across the room.

He moved around until he was in back of me; I was standing on a low bench. "Stand up and bend forward as far as you can, grab onto that rail to stop yourself from falling." I moved quickly and assumed the position. "Spread your thighs a little .. a little bit more"! He ordered. A tremor of fear passed through me as I realized that he really was going to fuck me with that black monster. There was a mirror directly in front of me, so I could see him and watch as I felt his dick forcing itself into my pussy from the rear. "He's going to fuck me doggie style .....god he is so hard and big!!" I thought to myself . I felt chills shooting through my body. By this time my nipples were hard and begging to be sucked. Shaq started to fuck me, thrusting his hard meat all the way into the deepest recesses of my sopping wet pussy. His buttocks was pumping and gyrating as he forcefully rammed my insides! "Oh Shaq honey, your dick feels soooo good inside of me, I let out a scream, "ahhhhhhh... yeah that's it big man, fuck me hard! You can't imagine how it feels when you push that steel pole into my pussy and then almost pull it out of with those v-e-r-r-r-y long smooth strokes of yours! You ARE a super star on the basketball court but you are also THE super STAR of fucking. Ohhh Shaq, can't you feel my pussy quivering so fast......ooooooooh, aaahhh it feels so full, I feel strange sensations filling my pussy. It feels like I'm going to EXPLODE....." I bit my lip and squeezed the rail that I was holding even tighter, while he continued to fuck me harder and faster still. "Oh yeessss….do it, doooo it to meeee …. Yesss."

My legs felt like Jell-O and my pussy continued to quiver and clutch onto the fullness of the huge organ inside of me. Finally I could hold back no longer. Everything was buzzing and whirling around me. I felt like I was going to faint. I saw stars and heard music when there was none. "Ohhh, I'm going to cum, yes, pant, pant yes, Shaq, Sh…I'm CUUUMMMMING, Yes Yesss, YEEEEEEESSS, oh, hold me Shaq…I'm CUUUMMMMING, Yes, Yesss, YEEEEEEESSS, YEESSSSSSS….OHHH SHAQ, YESSS, SHAQ SHAQQQQQ, SHAQQQQ." Suddenly I was screaming his name continuously like a mantra, hoping that my orgasm would kick in faster. I shuddered violently, my body convulsed. The muscles of my vagina contracted tightly around his throbbing cock, I could feel the release of my own sex juices streaming out and coating his love muscle. "OMIGAWD PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEEEEEASE" I screamed, "I have to have it, please Shaq, please give me your cum – and hurry!" With a force stronger than any I had ever felt, he erupted spraying my pussy full of stream after stream of his hot sticky cum. My body shook violently, as the orgasm took over my entire being. Shaq was barely able to hold me as we convulsed together in the throes of pure lust. Then a calm and bliss settled over me. "That was incredible! It ...It was soooo good." I panted. I wriggled my ass against his abs. His cock which was still embedded in me, slipped out as it softened. "God! I needed that so much!" I rolled around to face him. We kissed passionately and I fell asleep cradled in his huge arms.

2.

About a week after my first sexual encounter with Shaq, I was on the set of Ally. We were wrapping the shooting of an episode when my cell phone rang. It was Shaq. He had called for a couple of reasons. First he wanted to tell me that our charity project had exceeded our goal. We had collected $19.5 Million. Shaq helped a little by contributing $2 million of his own money. Shaq also wanted me to come over that night…if I wanted to. I wanted to, but I knew that if I did go over to his place, we would be having sex again -- I could tell from his voice that he wanted it and believe me so did I, even though my vagina was still sore from the last time. There was something special about the way he had fucked me. It was magical and irresistible. I felt like a kid in an ice cream store and I wanted as much of Shaq's sex cream as I could get. They say that once you've had black you can't go back… Just before Shaq said goodbye he told me that he wanted me to wear something sexy and provocative when I came over. He specifically mentioned a red garter belt; black nylon stockings, a black low cut wonder bra, a black choker, a red spaghetti strap mini dress if I had one and matching red patent high heel pumps. Shaq really knows what he likes in fashion. When I left the set, I went shopping to buy the few items he mentioned that I didn't already have.

When I arrived at Shaq's palatial estate, I was taken aback that there was another tall muscular black man in the house with him. Shaq introduced me to his friend Alonzo Mourning another NBA superstar. Zo, as his friends call him, was in town for a couple of days and was staying with Shaq. Zo is big but not quite as BIG as Shaq, he's only 6'11'' and weighs a mere 270 pounds.

I was surprised to see him there but not nearly as surprised as I was by what Shaq said next.

"Pull down your top baby. Show Zo your tits." I'm in awe of Shaq. He has a certain effect on me that I can't explain. No matter what he asks or tells me to do, I feel compelled to do it. In fact I want to do it just to please him. I pulled the top of my dress down and lowered the front of my bra without taking it off. That was enough to expose my nipples and the rest of my breasts. I must have looked like one of those sluts in a porn movie to them but I smiled demurely, not knowing what to expect next.

Zo was staring intently at my exposed breasts and leering. I wasn't complaining. My breasts aren't especially large, but they are nicely shaped and depending on who is holding them, they can be a handful. I was flattered that Zo seemed to find them so attractive. Just then I felt Shaq's large hand on my upper thigh. It crept carefully under the hem of my dress. Zo reached for my arms and pulled them down to my sides. He slipped the thin straps holding up the top of my dress down my shoulders and unsnapped my bra allowing my breasts to fall free and fully exposing my chest. My arms were pinned to my sides by the bra and dress straps in a form of symbolic bondage. I looked over my shoulder into Zo's eyes. He put his hand on my chin and cheek and pulled me to him, kissing me forcefully. I felt his invading tongue pass my lips and enter my mouth as Shaq's huge fingers slipped my panties aside and brushed against my clit. I kissed back and surrendered my mouth and tongue to Zo's aggressive invasion. I shuddered through an intense orgasm the moment Shaq slipped his finger into my juicy, waiting cunt. I sucked in my breath as he rolled and squeezed my clit between his thumb and forefinger. Shaq used his other hand to pull my knee into his lap and spread me open further. I broke off my kiss with Zo and all of us looked down and watched Shaq's thumb sliding in and out of my pussy. My breathing was becoming ragged and Zo was playing with my nipples when Shaq suddenly stopped what he was doing and stood up. His hand was quickly replaced by Zo's. Shaq stepped behind the bench and pulled down his sweatpants. I couldn't help watching as his huge cock came into view. As I began to turn to look I felt a hand on my face. Zo had taken Shaq's position behind the bench. He quickly slipped out of his sweatpants and exposed himself to me. His penis wasn't nearly as long as Shaq's. I'd estimate it was probably 10-inches long, but the girth was incredible. It was as thick as an average man's forearm.

He brought his rock hard cock to my mouth. He slipped his fingers into my ribbon choker necklace, this forced my mouth to open and Zo held me still as he stuffed his penis into my throat with relative ease considering its girth. Behind me Shaq flipped my dress up onto my back and kicked my ankles apart like a cop would if he was frisking a suspect. I felt his monster cock touch my swollen wet and tingly pussy lips as he pushed my panties all the way to the side. I started to complain or at least plead for him to be gentle but with his massive hand on my back just above my hips and Zo's cock implanted in my mouth and throat I could do nothing. Shaq stuffed his cock in my pussy and grabbing my hips, he began to fuck me vigorously. My eyes were rolling back in my head and I was on the verge of an intense orgasm when he slipped his moistened thumb up my ass. I tried to scream but Zo's cock effectively gagged me down to a muted squeal. My body shuddered and quaked as I experienced the most intense feelings. Zo grunted and began pumping cum down my throat. He grasped my hair, pulled his cock out of my mouth and finished his ejaculation on my face. Shaq was pumping my cunt full of cum as he grunted through his orgasm. I was exhausted and could barely focus on the two men as they began to talk about me as if I wasn't there.

"Man, This bitch is a born cock sucker… Zo said. …And she loves black cock." Shaq nodded and smiled. Then the two men laughed like they'd been sharing a funny joke.

I loved the dirty talk. It excited me even more.

"Do you see the cum on her grill?" Zo remarked. Shaq just snickered "Yeah, the bitch seems to like having spooge squirted on her. She says its good for her skin…especially spooge shot by brothers"

"I got a load that the bitch should enjoy!" Zo bragged.

I felt weak. My wobbly knees were no longer able to hold me up. Zo brought in a video cam and started to tape the action. Shaq began rubbing his cock across my face. I tried to grab it with mouth, but he teased me, tempted me by rubbing his hardness on my neck, running his meat across my forehead. I felt soaked between my thighs from the mixture of my own juices and Shaq's jism running down the inside of my leg.

"Oh, please let me suck you." I pleaded.

He began to interrogate me, wanting to demonstrate to Zo the strange power he held over me.

"Are you going to be my whore?"

"Yes, please let me suck you, now"

"First tell me who are you?"

"I am your 'bitch'"

"and what do you want BITCH?"

"I want...I want your cock in my mouth."

"Good! Now tell me again what you want and this time say it louder, so that Zo can hear you!

"I WANT TO SUCK YOUR BIG BLACK COCK!"

"Will you do anything I say if I give it to you?" he asked as his cock head traced the outline of my jaw and Zo's fingers caressed my slit.

"Yes."

"Will you fuck anyone I tell you to fuck?"

"Yes, I'll be your whore, I'll do anything you want. I'll fuck anyone you say." Then without thinking about the consequences I blurted out. "You can even fuck my ass if you want, you can do anything you want. Just let me suck you!"

My answers seemed to satisfy Shaq for the time being. He knelt above my face, squatting down slowly, his dick rubbed against my forehead, slid across my cheek. It was like he was painting my face with his massive tool. Zo rubbed his cock against my slit and Shaq whipped my face with his dick. I was shivering and moaning.

"Open your mouth, slut" Shaq taunted, "and if you give me a good blow job, I might cum in your mouth and let you swallow."

"I am a slut," I shouted, "a whore, a cock sucking slut and I want to suck and fuck both of you. Put that camera down and fuck me, Zo. I need it. Give it to me Zo; shove that huge cock of yours into my tight little pussy. Stretch me, I want to feel all of your thick meaty dick nestled inside my needy wet cunt!" It may sound like I was acting, but I wasn't.

Shaq got up and stood at the side of the bed. He and Zo picked my body up and arranged it like a piece of furniture positioning it exactly how they wanted it. I was lying face up across the bed with my head flopping over the edge so that my hair was dangling toward the floor. Shaq was standing in front of me. I was upside down gazing up at his cock, which was dangling appealingly in front of my face. Zo knelt on the bed between my legs. He picked my buttocks up off of the bed pushing my thighs wide apart as he did so. Then he raised my ankles so that they rested on his collarbones. It felt like I was a wishbone about to be broken in half. With my legs pulled apart my labia glistened with my hot sex dew and my inner labia were spread open wide. The head of Zo's cock probed and pushed finding the opening and gradually snaking its way deep inside of me. He stood up on the bed impaling me. I was upside down with blood rushing to my head and my mouth wide open as Shaq's oversized black banana pushed between my teeth and into the depths of my craw. I almost choked and gagged as it pushed its way into my throat. I locked my lips around his pole and he began to fuck my mouth just like Zo was fucking my pussy. My breasts were totally accessible to Shaq's large hands and he grabbed one in each of his mitts kneading them forcefully and pinching my nipples. It hurt and I wanted to scream, but I couldn't with my mouth stuffed with his cock I was only able to make muffled grunting sounds. Ironically, the rougher the two men treated me, the more I liked it and the more aroused I became.

"C'mon, bitch!! Move your hips! Zo demanded. "Fuck me like you mean it!! Fuck me like the slut you are!! Show me how good you can fuck. Use that pussy of yours whore!! Work your cunt for me, you slut!!" He taunted.

I don't know what it is about being talked to dirty and being treated like a cheap tart, but whatever it is, it works! I began to use my vaginal muscles alternatively contracting and releasing them as Zo got into a rhythm slamming the bulbous head of his huge tool up against my cervix and then withdrawing it. My mouth was feverishly pumping on Shaq's piece of meat.

Zo pulled out just as he was beginning to come, he held his huge black rod in his right hand and aimed it strategically. He showered my tits and belly with his man goop. Shaq flooded my mouth with his sex juice. I screamed as an orgasm coursed through my body like a shockwave. It was followed by another and then another. Finally we were all spent.

In the afterglow of sex we all fell asleep. I was nestled between the two giants with one of my hands resting on each of their cocks. When we woke up, I made them sandwiches and we ate. Shaq and Zo were famished and thirsty. They raided the refrigerator and gulped down quarts of Orange Juice. Soon they were horny and ready to go at me again. They were insatiable. We went back to Shaq's bedroom.

Shaq produced a bottle of extra virgin olive oil, which he'd brought with him from the kitchen. He poured some on his fingers and smeared it on his cock. Then he pushed his cock up against the crack between my buttocks started to rub the head against my ass hole." No! No! Not that please … not that. I didn't mean it when I said you could fuck my ass. You'll tear me apart .. Please, don't!" I was petrified because this was virgin territory; until Shaq had probed there earlier I had never let anyone put even so much as a finger into my rosebud, let alone one of these gargantuan cocks. I must have tensed up, realizing what Shaq-daddy was preparing to do. Shaq tried to calm me down. He lit a joint and gave it to me. I took a hit and that seemed to relax me. He poured some of the oil onto his fingers and inserted one of them into my puckered little asshole and began massaging inside. When that seemed comfortable, he inserted a second finger, saying that he wanted to widen my rosebud so that it wouldn't be too painful. I told you he is considerate. After massaging me down there with two fingers for about five minutes I heard a popping noise as he pulled his fingers out.

He pushed and pushed. I could feel the pressure building and his cock penetrating and opening my tight sphincter. He began to fuck my anus. At first it hurt terribly. I screamed bloody murder, swearing like a sailor and moaning like a whore but the pain quickly subsided and was replaced by feelings of pleasure.

Shaq was working his cock in and out of my asshole as Zo's entered my pussy again. I was sandwiched between two very large black men, their gigantic cocks crammed into my orifices. Each one was pushing up against the thin membrane that separates my womb from my rectum. The feeling took my breath away. I was filled with of two of the largest cocks I could imagine. This proved it to me. I must be a slut and every other name they called me because I actually loved the feeling of two cocks being inside of me at the same time

"Fuck me harder!" I screamed.

I turned and stared at myself in the mirror. There was the reflection of a complete whore, stark naked and laughing. My body and face were coated and wet with fresh and dried cum. Furthermore, two huge men were fucking me in the ass and pussy simultaneously. Here I was, a celebrity actress, acting absolutely like a slut for these two NBA stars and enjoying every minute of it. Just watching myself being used that way almost made me come.

"She really likes this, doesn't she?" Zo said to Shaq almost nonchalantly. Shaq smiled impishly and nodded his head. They double fucked me like this several more times, switching orifices, until I finally collapsed from exhaustion.

We weren't shooting 'Ally' any more that week and it was off-season for the NBA. So we partied all night, all of the next day and night and the day after that too, my two black stallions and me. These guys are super athletes of the court and they are Supermen in bed. Believe me, I know!

On the last day of Zo's visit, Shaq had to leave for the day to model for a major commercial photo shoot. The big ad agencies like to use him a lot for those kinds of things. He left Zo behind with me. He told Zo "Hey bro, she's all yours till I get back. You can even bust the bitch's booty if you want her."

No sooner had Shaq left than Zo motioned for me to join him on the bed. He was wearing only a pair of black silk boxer shorts that he ordered me to pull down. His penis was hanging there limp like a thick piece of rope. I was wearing a flimsy negligee that he literally ripped off my body. Then he opened the nightstand drawer and handed me a squeeze bottle of lotion with explicit instructions to give him a hand job. I saturated my hands with lotion and began kneading his wilted member. I gasped in amazement as it began to grow in the palm of my hand. Obviously I was doing a good job because he was moaning the entire time.

"Yeah that's it baby, I like that, bitch!"

Zo's cock is so thick that I was having trouble fitting my hand around it. I finally resorted to using both my hands. Once I got into a rhythm I began to squeeze and caress that piece of dark meat much more energetically. I could tell the friction must have been intense because Zo's nipples drew taut. As I drew back the foreskin, the huge head came into view. It resembled a large polished apple. I began to salivate and licked my lips involuntarily. I wanted to take a bite out of that delicious piece of man fruit. "I want to suck your cock." I said. My voice was barely audible.

"Please let me suck you now," I repeated.

"Since you asked me so nicely, you can do me now, slut!" He pulled my body closer to him and pushed my head down until my lips kissed the tip of his cockhead. As I began to kiss and lick him, he began to paw me and to squeeze my nipples very roughly.