Calista's Dungeon Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calista returned to the booth to sip her wine as the members watched the two girls being fucked by several males. Mistress Endora was enthralled by Calista's inventiveness and leaned over to kiss her cheek in thanks. Soon the slave girl's pussies were dripping cum and cunt juices onto the floor. Some the males took them in their ass and both orifices soon dripped thick white creamy cum. Dominant members sent their submissives, both males and females, to lick cum from the legs of the slave girl's and to lick clean the cocks of the male Dominants that fucked them. Finally, the last of the males had his way with them and Calista motioned to the slave girl's to walk to the booth. The trip was very painful for them as the clamps continued to pull savagely at their nipples and clits.

Calista stood in front of them and released their nipple and clit clamps. Both girls sobbed bitterly as the blood rushed painfully back into their swollen nipples and clits. Jenny looked at her swollen nipples to see several welts and red marks decorating her tits and nipples. Barb's chest was totally covered with welts from the flogging Calista had given her tits. Mistress commanded them to lie down on the floor in a sixty-nine position to cleanse each other's legs and cunts of the thick white cum seeping from their pussies. Immediately the slave girl's heeded Mistress Calista, before she decided to torment them some more.

The girl's completed their task and Calista had them stand on either side of her as she spoke to the crowd. "Please give these two marvelous and beautiful slave girl's the applause and credit they richly deserve for providing your entertainment tonight," Calista said, amid the applause and cheers of the satisfied crowd. Calista turned to Jenny to embrace her, kissing her neck, shoulders and lips. She turned to embrace and kiss Barb as well. Both girls enjoyed the warmth of Calista's embrace. Barb smiled and returned to kneel next to Mistress Endora, sore, aching, but happy.

Jenny enjoyed the feeling of being in Mistress Calista's arms. She kneeled to kiss Calista's feet, thighs and cunt, licking the juices the seeped from Calista's pussy. Mistress Calista helped Jenny to her feet and covered her lips with her mouth. She kissed Jenny passionately, probing for her tongue to taste her own cunt nectar on Jenny's lips and tongue. "Mistress Calista, I so loved being trained by you, Ma'am," Jenny whispered to her as they kissed. "You may train this worthless slave girl anytime you choose, Mistress."

"I'll speak to Mistress Endora about loaning you to me for a weekend. We will go to my Dungeon," Calista told the slave girl, "Would you like that, sweet Jenny?"

"Oh yes, Mistress, I would like that very much."

"Good. I'll see you again and find out if you have any limits, sweet girl."

"Mistress, the only limits I have are yours to impose, Ma'am."

"Ummmmmmmm, how nice, I love all my limitless perversions," Mistress Calista whispered to Jenny as she returned the slave girl to Mistress Endora.

"I will serve and obey what ever you wish, Mistress."

"That's marvelous, Jenny. I love to provide equal measures of pleasure, humiliation and pain to my slaves, sweet one," Mistress Calista told her.

Mistress Endora rose to speak to the crowd, "Three cheers for Mistress Calista and her innovatively warped mind and lovely show." The crowd applauded and cheered Calista, and she acknowledged the accolades gracefully. Mistress Calista dressed, gathered her belongings and placed them in her kit bag. She finished her wine, kissed Mistress Endora on the cheek and thanked her for the use of her slave girls. She waved to the crowd as she made her way to the Playroom exit. Walking through the public lounge, David (Master Gordon) and Sophie called out to her, "Great show, Calista." She smiled at them, blew them a kiss and left the Dungeon Lounge to go home.

* * * * *

Comments and feedback to the email address in my profile.

12