Calista?s Unhappy Love Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Where was my lover all that time, Nina? I was expecting you to rescue me from those heartless people, but you abandoned me. You said you loved me and I trusted you. I confessed my love for you and you betrayed me. I surrendered to your whims because I loved and trusted you, but you degraded me, humiliated me and left me to the worst of their perversions. I was there all night, Nina, chained to that ladder, waiting for you…my lover, but you never returned. Thankfully a mounted police officer found me at dawn and rescued me.” Nina stirred as if to say something, but Calista’s steely eyed look convinced her to remain silent.

“Nina, I did Dominate you. I spanked you and flogged you, because you wanted it…no…craved it, but I never let strangers witness your sessions…never humiliated you in front of others. I always soothed your sweet agony with my tongue, embraced you, held you tightly and repeatedly told you I loved you. You laughed at me, degraded me and left me chained naked to a steel ladder, like a worthless dog.” A tear welled in Calista’s eyes and rolled aimlessly down her cheek. “I want you to leave now, Nina. Leave and never return, never call me, nor write. My heart is heavy and broken.” Calista wheeled about and strode out of the solarium, leaving Nina sitting in her chair unmoving. Bruno motioned to her and she stood to quietly leave. The sounds of Calista crying carried to her ears as Bruno opened the front door for her, biting his tongue to keep from voicing his outrage to her.

Ella and Beth hurried to their Mistress and quickly comforted her as she wept. Calista hugged and kissed them both. Their naked bodies responded quickly as Calista could not help noticing that their pussys were moist in their love of her. “Make love to me, my sweet darling slave girls,” Calista told them as they swiftly responded by taking Calista’s clothes from her body. They laid her gently on the floor, as Bruno closed the door to leave them to themselves. Both Beth and Ella soothed Calista’s bruises, scratches and scrapes with their tongues, kissing her mouth often. Calista sighed in rapture as Ella spread her legs wide to part her cuntlips with her tongue. Beth bent to Calista’s titties to lick, suck and nibble them as Ella engulfed Calista’s clit in her mouth. The sounds of love resounded throughout the huge house most of that day, as the slave girls rescued their Mistress from the trough of despair.

The End

Comments and feedback to the link below.

12