All Comments on 'Call Girl Mom'

by ainu2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
Writing good!

But what constantly irritated was the disconnect and denial that the wife experienced. Clearly, she was not satisfied by her husband, but would have denied that statement though your wrote enough hints to confirm it. But what was disturbing was her denial that her life was a lie even as she lived it. Clearly all the money saved was there so she could run if she had too, though she never said that. Disconnect. She knew her husband would not like what she did, but she sid it anyway. A lie. A disconnect. Her giving and taking pleasure with others was always tinged by that disconnect and ultimately by her denial that this was disrespect of her husband. She thought when she was forty at the end to renew her relationship, but why then? Why not when she first considered going back into the game? I know this is just a story, but my impression of Kyle - what very little, little information you gave - is that what she did for almost half of their marriage would apall him and be unacceptable. So in the end, she decides that what he does not know won't him. That her security is worth whatever price he pays for it. The disconnect makes her less sexy, less appealing in the end because it is based on a false premise: that her love for him is worth anything. This rationalization is typical of spouses who are surprised when they are caught that the other spouse "does not love them enough to forgive" them. Please do not write a follow up where she screws her son, ruins kyle and runs off with all her money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A great story with only one issue

Her claim that her husband satisfied her when he clearly didn't, after all, she was cheating on him and enjoying it. Other thna that, it was a reat story and I'm glad he didn't find out about it and end up with a nasty divorce...sometimes, nobody gets hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a sad story.

This has to be the most saddest story I have ever read on this site. A very disillusioned wife fucks for money for 20 years without telling the one she was supposed to love. She doesn't at ANY point say she loves her husband, she at no point says she will stop and not infect her husband with aids or worse. And unless the husband is really thick he would know what was going and divorce the real life whore. I can not even begin to imagine what I would feel if I found out my wife had FUCKED hundreds if not thousands of men and women for cash. And what was worse the selfish bitch was NEVER and WILL never share her winnings? How or why the writer wanted to write this story is anyone's guess but if they think this is erotic in anyway then they seriously need help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nobody gets hurt??....

....Umm, if a tree falls in the woods and no one sees it it still fell.This kind of inane story is what you get when an otherwise talented (male) writer branches out to female pov without enough introspection.25 points for trying but try a little harder next time,you can do it-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Plot Idea

The author has created a very self-centered wife with more than a touch of larceny in her heart. Nancy relates that she has spent almost every weekday on her back for the last six years all the while building up her investments and satisfying her addiction for a lot of sex on the side. Using a little simple math we find that 4 afternoons a week times 40 weeks a year (assuming she spends time with her kids while they are on various breaks from school) times 6 years at the rate of $1600 a pop gives earnings over $1.5 million. Even after paying taxes she is still worth over $1 million and hasn't shared a nickel with her family.<P>Nancy decides to give up her call-girl status so she can spend more time with her children. The question is why would she bother retiring since the 3 kids were in school and still are going to school while she is busy making money and having sex. Being home at noon isn't going to give her anymore time with her children.<P>One of the problems with the story is that there is no conflict or tension in it. Nancy feels no guilt about her extra marital sex, lying to her family, hiding her money, and expresses few qualms concerning her career choice being discovered by someone. Conflict in a story takes these tales out of the mundane and into exciting and thought provoking areas. The author missed a bet when Stan appeared on the screen and meekly accepts a one-off from Nancy. Even an 18 year old teen would consider hinting to Nancy that he wouldn't tell anyone if she came across with frequent sex at no cost to him.<P>The story is written in a casual manner with little emotional context to it. It should have been placed in the Loving Wives category where it would have received wider readership.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well written

But what a cunt. Her initial rationalization for becoming a whore again was because they may need the money due to cutbacks at her husbands job, yet after 6 years of whoring she never taped into her accounts. What a self centered bitch, that money could have helped her family during a hard time financially, not to mention reducing stress her husband was experiencing. Hell, she's making money hand over fist and he's worried about paying the mortgage! Of course she would have to 'launder' it before it went into the joint accounts but that shouldn't have been hard for such a lying bitch. Still, a pretty hot story though I prefer stories in this genre that end up with the cheating spouse being discovered. Wouldn't it have been great if during the divorce if his lawyers discovered her accounts? After all, she paid taxes on the income so it wouldn't be hard. Let that money go into the pot for division of assets! Hell, maybe she'd pay him alimony, HA!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story

reminded me of someone I knew- we had somw great times too.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I appreciate the story, the author did a really good job with it. But based on what we know about the wife, she will get bored again, as soon as the kids leave the house. And at the age of 40, her desirability and earning potential will start to wane. Possibly, she will end up as another paid escort making pocket change, to get her fix. And that will make the prospect of her getting outed, divorced and addicted to drugs a likely outcome. I see a great opportunity, for someone to write another chapter….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous