All Comments on 'The Call of the Wife Ch. 01'

by meddlesome

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CAWMSJRCAWMSJRabout 7 years ago
Chapter One is a good warm up

I love reading about women especially wives that finally let themselves go. Brought back some memories of when my wife let herself finally realize the difference in having sex and making love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is awful, repetitive - she's so hot, hot, hot. C cups - juvenile. "Sun" and "wife" are not proper names or titles and are not capitalized. "A little patch of grass less than 20 by 20" - "twenty feet by twenty".

The whole first long page has absolutely no dialogue. You just tell us what you and she say. Write it out. The dialogue on the second page only concerns fucking.

"It was bigger than any cock she'd ever seen" and " She was about to come just listening to them talk to her this way." - how do you know? Amy has no personality at all.

GentlemanrelishGentlemanrelishover 3 years ago
Slut wives are the best

What a whore! Great story.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 2 months ago

There's a little lead-in to this evolution, but that's a pretty intense turn for one day. That said... that was an excellent turn!

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermeddlesome@meddlesome
871 Followers
I'm getting excited! Melissa Pt. 3 is nearly done and another new story will be coming along with it. I'm still working on both stories. Just some fine tuning. Coming soon!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES