Callie's Office Fling

Story Info
Callie's overtime dilemma.
1.5k words
57.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callie sighed softly behind her desk. She hated overtime, Saturday on the customer services desk at the computer firm where she worked was always slow, but all she had to do was think of the extra money and the things she could do with it.

There was that cute new pair of shoes she'd seen last week. Not to mention the rent that needed paid, and there always was another bonus to working weekends, Alex her supervisor, he defiantly took the edge off her Saturday morning blues.

Unconsciously she glanced across to his desk behind the glass partition and admired his dark brown hair that was almost too long and curled sweetly around his ears and the nape of his taut and tanned neck. His brow was furrowed with concentration and she could tell by his Mediterranean sea green eyes that the particular person on the other end of his phone line was disturbing him from the book that lay in front of him.

The only down point was the fact he so rarely left his office, and there was only so many times Callie could possibly need something signed or check if something was ok before he would come to the conclusion that she was a) crap at her job or b) too serious about her job.

Callie sighed again as the light blinked on her switchboard and she flicked the accept call button and began her usual spiel. She never noticed Alex slamming down the office extension and smiling over at her and running his eyes over her dark red curly hair that was pulled back from her face, little tendrils fell around her pale complexion and brushed against her slim feminine shoulders and the top few buttons of her white blouse were undone to reveal just a coveted glimpse of cleavage, Alex felt his trousers tighten at the thought of what pleasures were behind just a few more of those buttons.

As Callie took her call, Alex watched her, forgetting the paper work on his desk and forgetting the rest of the almost empty office. He watched her smile and chat with whatever customer she had on the line.

Alex started brushing his hand over his crotch, pressing his palm against his hard prick through the material of his trousers and stretched out in his seat unzipping himself and freeing his engorged cock. Deftly he wrapped his palm around his dick and began squeezing slowly working his hand up and down. As Callie nibbled and sucked on her pen lid he fought to keep his eyes open and his face a resemblance of normal, Callie glanced up and smiled at him. Could she tell what he was doing? God I hope so he admitted to himself and felt a tiny spurt of pre cum spill from his dick as he thought about her full wet lips taking it in, her little red head bobbing up and down under the table, she would swallow, he could just tell she would.

He shuddered as he climaxed and came over the underside of his desk. Quickly he put himself away and grabbing some tissues wiped the desk and his hands, just seconds before Callie put down the phone and got herself up and headed for the photocopying room. He watched her cute little ass swing its way behind that closed door and imagined grabbing it, biting it, squeezing it, fucking it. He wanted to do so many god damned dirty things to her, he knew she wanted him to, he saw her watching him, he knew what she wanted. And he wanted to give it to her. Seize the moment Alex!

He steadied himself and got up to follow her. Not the most romantic place in the world, granted. But he had to have her and he was going to have her now.

Callie swept her hand down through her hair and gave the copier a final kick.

"Piece of shit!" she shouted at it and jumped in fright as a reply came from behind her.

"Your right you know, we need a new one...here let me..."

Callie jumped and span around, confusion and puzzlement registered on her face and then embarrassment, Alex made his way towards her. Is it just me or is he looking at me too much? She thought. He brushed past her, allowing himself to graze her hip gently, she felt her underwear immediately moisten just at the nearness of him, he fiddled with the buttons of the copier and suddenly it started firing out her paper work. He didn't move away as she thanked him, and he continued staring into her eyes.

"What?" she asked, blinking her own blue eyes up into his.

"Nothing" he smiled, half losing his nerve. This was probably harassment. He could lose his job if she ever reported him, but he couldn't help it. He wanted her mouth, her pussy, her smell, and her breasts. He wanted all of her. It was such a basic need he thought, much like a hungry man confronted with a loaf of bread and an absent shopkeeper.

"Alex, is everything ok?" Callie asked, putting a friendly hand on his arm. He shuddered and leaned down to kiss her neck. Only one-way to find out how she feels.

Her body couldn't lie. He felt her pulse quicken as he brushed his smooth lips down her neck from just below her ear to the base of her throat, she shivered when he gently licked the hollow there. And pushed herself against him, his cock immodestly hardened and he pushed her back against the photocopier, grinding himself against her. She moaned softly in eager want of what she could feel was inside his trousers as the photocopier hit the wall under the joint weight of their bodies.

Callie lifted her head so that she could reach his mouth and thrust her tongue against his and massaging it hungrily, he reciprocated her ardour just as passionately as he lifted her up onto the photocopier, her already short and tight enough skirt riding up to reveal a creamy expanse of her left thigh and her stocking. Alex ran his hand up her leg from ankle to thigh, fingering the stocking and tracing his finger over her smooth tight flesh, he slid his fingers further up, finding her panties and brushed his finger over the wetness of them and kneeled down as he pulled them off and slipped them into his pocket. Callie shifted forward slightly and spread her legs letting him know where she wanted his mouth; he put his lips close to her pussy and inhaled the smell of her sex. He moved out his tongue teasingly, so that it just brushed the very tip of her sex and tasted her wetness. Soft, musky and feminine, and very neatly kept. He smiled and groaned inwardly as he felt his erection pulse in his boxers. She smelt and tasted so good.

Hungrily he thrust his tongue deep inside her, penetrating all her weakest places, with the expertise of someone who has contemplated this very scenario in his mind, over and over until it was perfected. Even his most in-depth fantasies though didn't pleasure him as much as it did when she squirmed and gasped on top of the photocopier, her long lean legs wrapped around his neck pulling his head closer, he could feel her body nearing to a climax, her muscles tightening and loosening against his tongue.

Just before she came he pulled her off the photocopier and dropped his trousers, pushing her up against the wall and hitching her astride him, her legs wrapped around his waist and welcomed him in as if this whole scenario was natural to her, as he slowly moved his pelvis back and forward, he looked into her hungry eyes and wondered how long she'd been wanting this too...his cock began to pulse as he wallowed in her silky wetness, slowly losing himself inside her. It seemed as if all his senses had been heightened. Slowly she began moving herself faster and harder against him, pushing him onwards to what he knew was fast becoming the best orgasm of his life.

Afterwards there was not a word spoken, he watched as callie pulled up her thin slip of underwear and must have caught some cum on her finger and licked it off gently thinking hadn't noticed, or maybe knowing he had noticed she turned and smiled as she walked out the room somehow as perfect and sexy as he had watched her walk in.

He was sure people would have noticed, he knew his shirt was rumpled and sweaty, he could smell the proud scent of orgasm from him, he could still taste that tight little pussy on his lips as he opened the office door but still, he knew this was as good as it got, callie was as good as it got. And he would risk everything in the world to taste her sweet oblivion again.

Author's note: please let me know what you think of my writing, I love feed back, and if there is anything you want to read in particular, I can try my best to satisfy your need....just let me know.

Love and orgasms always

Jess

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nice love licking

callie needs to be more assertive

ChocolateSlutChocolateSlutabout 17 years ago
So very nice.

Somehow you managed to make this erotic passage both romantic and dirty, I'm very impressed and grateful. You have me wondering what will happen to these characters and will there be anymore naughty moments in the office. Keep it coming.

ImaginatrixImaginatrixabout 20 years ago
Perfection

I very rarely like the way one of the stories here is written as well as it's content, but your phrasing and vocabulary are immaculent. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff...

spyro1123spyro1123about 20 years ago
Nice although short

I liked your story, especialy the tension set up between the two with their daydreams. I feel that this build up was great but then was let down slightly by how quickly it was resolved. As an example i think you could have had her wear shorter and shorter skirts lower and lower tops, ect. Maby even have her expose herself to him seemingly by accident and have her get turned on by it. Possiably even have them masturbate for echother on opposite sides of the window before they finaly get over the boss/employee taboo. As exhibitionist/voyure story i think it would work better too. All that said it has lots of potential.

PS the rent needed payING not paid, i live in the south and when people say that it always annoys me.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Dorks A nerdy young woman discovers sex.in First Time
My Second Hike with Gwen Follow up to "My Hiking Fantasy".in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Hiking Fantasy Horny hikers spy on each other, until lust overcomes them.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Discovered Natalie gets caught on her clandestine adventure.in Erotic Couplings
Driving Home A drive home brings out the exhibitionist in my wife.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories