All Comments on 'Callie's Office Fling'

by jessferry

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
spyro1123spyro1123about 20 years ago
Nice although short

I liked your story, especialy the tension set up between the two with their daydreams. I feel that this build up was great but then was let down slightly by how quickly it was resolved. As an example i think you could have had her wear shorter and shorter skirts lower and lower tops, ect. Maby even have her expose herself to him seemingly by accident and have her get turned on by it. Possiably even have them masturbate for echother on opposite sides of the window before they finaly get over the boss/employee taboo. As exhibitionist/voyure story i think it would work better too. All that said it has lots of potential.

PS the rent needed payING not paid, i live in the south and when people say that it always annoys me.

ImaginatrixImaginatrixabout 20 years ago
Perfection

I very rarely like the way one of the stories here is written as well as it's content, but your phrasing and vocabulary are immaculent. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff...

ChocolateSlutChocolateSlutover 17 years ago
So very nice.

Somehow you managed to make this erotic passage both romantic and dirty, I'm very impressed and grateful. You have me wondering what will happen to these characters and will there be anymore naughty moments in the office. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nice love licking

callie needs to be more assertive

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous