Callie's Story

Story Info
For Sam
5.9k words
4
8.8k
0
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leto423
leto423
34 Followers

'I'm going to get caught,' I thought to myself.

'How did I get myself into this situation?'

'I feel so helpless, so out of control.'

'What am I going to do?"

---

Hi, I'm Caroline. But everyone just calls me Callie.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I'm in my mid-thirties, 5' 8'' tall, and have light brown hair. I'm married and have two children.

I love to read erotic stories here on Lit. I'd love to try so many of the ways the stories describe how people enjoy sex. I think I'd like to try them all! My family and friends would be shocked if they knew the things I thought about doing

Anyway, this story is my way of putting my experience into something other people might be interested in reading about and it lets me get out my frustration and worry. My mind is just too full of sex for my own good. I just need to get what's on my mind out. I'm tired of keeping everything inside.

So I thought I'd put it into a story. I hope you enjoy reading it. Oh, and the words we say in my story may not be exactly what was said, but they are as close as I can remember.

---

So why did I start my story with the thoughts running through my head?

Well, everything started last year, the night of a party at our neighbor's house. We had gotten together to watch the Broncos game. Dave, my husband, told me his old friend Max would be there. Max and his wife had just moved back to Boulder, Colorado.

I noticed Max right away and I couldn't take my eyes off him. He and my husband Dave have been friends since childhood. They have only recently reconnected because, as I found out later, Max had lost his job and was looking for new work here.

He noticed me too, but later told me that the most he'd let himself think was that his friend Dave had a hot wife.

Max has a wife, Jennifer. She and I hit it off right away. She has a great personality and lights up any get-together. We spent a lot of time talking to each other while Max and Dave were catching up on their lives. I felt a little guilty for the way her husband was making me feel, especially since our eyes always seemed to be searching for each other. And when they did meet, we smiled like teenagers.

We ran into Max and Jennifer at a few other parties over the holiday season. In fact, we even went as couples to a few of them. Each time we saw each other, every time we socialized together, I felt like the air was electric. I became deathly afraid that Dave and Jennifer would catch on to my feelings, but they both seemed oblivious to the attraction I had for Max.

One evening Dave asked me, "You and Jennifer have talked a lot about Max losing his job, haven't you?"

"Yes," I answered, "how horrible it must be. It's a good thing Jennifer makes good money selling real estate."

"I have a favor to ask you. Our kids are in school, so are theirs. You have some free time in the mornings. Why don't you invite Max over for coffee every now and then? It would give him a chance to vent his feelings and maybe you could help him take his mind off losing his job. Jennifer says that he's getting pretty discouraged and having someone to talk to every so often might help."

---

So, Max and I started getting together when just the two of us spent time together over coffee. Bad idea. He started coming over once a week, then twice. We talked but he was always reserved and didn't stay long at first. And I was afraid he would sense the feelings I had for him. The first time I was invited to his house, I was really hesitant because I thought he just hated me. He never really shared with me much. I usually had to ask questions just to get a conversation going. But he was always civil to me. He wasn't cold, just kind of distant. So, a couple of times a week, either I'd go to his house or he'd come to mine. The more we got to know each other, though, the more we found that we had so much in common. I was drawn to him even more. I liked the way he smiled and the way he laughed. I liked the way he looked at the world. But it didn't matter whose house we were at, I noticed that he was as uncomfortable as I was. I started thinking that maybe, just maybe, he was fighting against feelings he might be having for me.

After a few months, I was really having a hard time hiding my obvious attraction to him. One day over coffee, he asked me why I always seemed so nervous around him. I decided to tell him why. Just like that. I told him that I was very attracted to him and I didn't know how to act around him because I didn't want him or anyone else to know. To my surprise, he told me that he felt the same way. He was confessing that he had the same feelings I had. The next thing I knew, I was in his arms and we were kissing.

We really had to watch ourselves after that. Our connection was so hot. But we only let ourselves kiss and grope each other a little bit.

---

Well, you can imagine that we eventually began to do even more. I remember the first time he put his hand down my pants. We were sitting on the couch holding each other and kissing. He pressed his palm against my mound on the outside and pushed his fingers against my pussy. I could hardly contain myself. Then he slid his hand inside my pants and down my tummy to my pussy. He moved my panties to the side and touched my pussy. I felt a jolt of sensations like I'd never felt before. I was already dripping wet when he slid his finger inside my pussy. The moment he touched my clit, I was overcome with the biggest strongest orgasm I had ever had. Max had to hold me still, I was thrashing around so much. After I calmed down, Max just held me and whispered affectionate and encouraging words in my ear.

"Oh, Max," I finally said. "I've never felt like that before. I've wanted this so badly for so long. It was everything I thought it would be and more."

"For a long time I've wanted to make you come like that too," Max said. "You can't imagine the way it made me feel just to make you come."

After a few minutes of silence I said, "Can I do the same thing for you/"

He smiled, nodded his head, and said, "Oh, I was hoping you'd want to."

So, I unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It was hard already. I started slowly pumping it up and down with my hand. He pulled my head toward his and kissed me. When he put his tongue in my mouth I started pumping faster and faster. He started darting his tongue in and out of my mouth like he was fucking it with his tongue. His hips started to buck and suddenly, come just shot out of his cock. I held on to his cock and rubbed his come around the tip with the palm of my other hand. He jerked, leaned back against the couch, and groaned. I kept holding his cock until it started to shrivel up.

Max took a deep breath and said, "That's about the hardest I've ever come in my life too. It's all because it was you, Callie."

"I wanted it to be good for you, Max. I'm glad it felt so good."

So, for a while after that, when we were together, we would make each other come with our fingers and hands. We still held and hugged and kissed each other before and after we came. But before long, we went another step.

---

It happened like this. Max and I were on the couch. He was on his back with his legs across my lap and I was playing with his cock and balls. He had his head back on a throw pillow with his eyes closed. I was pumping his cock with my hand and he was moving his hips up and down. I looked at his cock and suddenly I wanted it in my mouth. I stopped and he opened his eyes. I looked at him and he looked at me. I could see in his eyes that he wanted it too. So, I smiled at him, leaned over, and started running my tongue up and down his cock and around the head. I pulled off and looked into his eyes again. Then I leaned over and put my lips around the tip of his cock. I heard him gasp. I slowly slid my lips down the length of his cock until it was completely in my mouth. I heard him groan. I sucked hard with my mouth and pulled my lips back up his cock until it was almost out of my mouth. Then I quickly sucked it deep into my mouth. I kept doing this, bobbing my head up and down and sucking so hard my cheeks curled in. He kept groaning and moaning. He pumped his hips, grabbed my head, and pushed it up and down his cock. When I felt a tremor in his cock, I took it as deep into my mouth as I could and sucked hard. He held my head and shot his come into my mouth. I could feel it squirting against the back of my throat. It felt wonderful. Then I did something I had never done before. I found myself wanting to swallow every drop of his come. So I did. It tasted wonderful. I sucked and sucked, lost in the sensations and satisfaction I was feeling. When he stopped coming, I kept his cock in my mouth and ran my tongue all around it.

"No more, Callie, no more," Max gasped.

So I slid my mouth off, took his cock in my hand, and kissed him gently on his lips. I leaned my head on his shoulder and held his cock until it went limp.

"Thank you, Callie," Max said with a sigh. "You made me feel like I've never felt before."

"Then I'm glad it was me, Max. And that is the first time I ever swallowed a man's come before. I really liked it. Because it was you."

"Really? The first time?" Max asked.

"It was the first time I ever wanted to," I answered.

"How about you? Have you ever had a mouth on your pussy?"

"No, and not even before I was married either," I said. "Dave never wanted to do that."

"Jennifer never would let me either. Would you like me too?" Max asked.

"Yes. I always thought it would be something I would like a man want to do for me," I said.

"Well, I want to if you think you'd like me to," Max said.

"I like a vibrator and fingers in my pussy. I think your mouth and tongue would feel even better," I said.

"So, are you ready for me to try, then?" Max asked.

"Well, if you're sure you want to. I would love it to be you who did it to me the first time. Are you sure?" I asked again.

Max looked into my eyes and said, "I'm sure, I'm sure. I want to be the first."

So, Max unzipped my slacks and pulled them and my panties off. He had me lay back on the couch and got between my legs. He lifted them up with his hands under my knees and leaned down. But instead of my pussy, he started kissing and licking up and down my thighs. The sensations made my pussy ache for attention. I took his head and guided it to my pussy. I was amazed by the feel of his soft lips. He ran his lips around the outside of my pussy. I shuddered when he tugged and sucked my pussy lips with his lips. I needed more, so I started moving his mouth up and down my pussy. I was getting so aroused. It was a little embarrassing because I was so wet. When he pressed his tongue into my pussy, I started bucking my hips. He reached around and grabbed my bottom cheeks and held my pussy against his mouth while he darted his tongue in and out. I didn't think I could feel anything more satisfying until he touched my clit with the tip of his tongue. When I felt that, I shrieked and a huge orgasm ran through my entire body. Max kept sucking on my clit while I was thrashing around.

Finally, it was my turn to cry out, 'No more, Max, no more!"

Max laid his head on my tummy until my body relaxed and my breath returned.

"What did you think?" he asked.

"I never ... I never ... I'm at a loss for words, Max," I panted.

"That good?" he asked.

"That good," I could barely whisper.

---

Well, you can imagine where we went from here. No we didn't start fucking. We discovered the thrills of sixty nine. I never dreamed how good that felt. We would spend what seemed like hours with his cock in my mouth and his mouth on my pussy, sometimes me on top, sometimes him on top, sometimes we were side by side.

I found I really like me being on top the best. I can rest my arms on Max's thighs and play with his balls with my hands while sucking his cock. It drove him wild when I'd suck my lips all the way down his cock and pull up back up while playing with his balls. It made me feel so good when he pumped his hips and moaned. And I also like being on top the best because I could lower my pussy or raise it some so I could get the best feelings from his mouth and tongue. And I loved it when he would grab my ass and squeeze my cheeks when he was licking me.

Oh, and I also found I loved it when he would sometimes lick my anus or rub across it with his fingers. One time when he was sliding his lips up and down my pussy, his nose touched my anus. That caused a jolt! I told Max how good that felt so after that he would sometimes lick it or rub his fingers against it. That could really drive me over the edge. Anyway, making love like that made me feel like I was in heaven. With our mouths and lips sucking and our tongues swirling, we would loose ourselves in each other, drinking in each other's juices. And coming at the same time was mind-blowing. I'm getting wet just writing this story!

---

OK, so, that's how everything started. How did they change?

Well, now we can barely touch or look at each other when we are around others because we are so afraid that our relationship will become obvious to them. We also were hung up on going all the way. We struggled with where our boundaries need to be. It was so hard because we both know where we wanted the boundaries to be, we wanted to fuck, and where they should be, because of our families. We ended up deciding that if we don't really fuck, having his cock in my pussy, everything else would be OK for us to do. We both kept reminding each other that no matter how much we want to fuck, we needed to keep the boundary we set.

Of course, that changed too because I knew deep down that it wouldn't be long before we both just had to fuck each other.

---

One evening at a party at her house, Jennifer took me aside.

"I'm worried about Max. He's still spending too much time at home since he lost his job. I know he looks online and reads the job section of the newspaper. He's sent out resumes and even gone for a couple of interviews. But he's not having any luck and I know it's eating at him. I know he enjoys having a coffee with you, but he really needs to get out more. Besides looking for a job, he needs to get outside and enjoy the beautiful sights of Colorado," she said. "Would you mind seeing if you could get him outside and do something?"

Barely able to conceal my excitement, I said, "I'd have to check with Dave and see if it would be OK with him."

"I've already said something to him about it. He's fine with it."

"How about I take him for a hike along the Switzerland Trail?" I suggested just as Max walked up.

"Perfect," she responded. "And don't worry about being back in time to meet the kids after school. I'll take care of that," she said.

"It's settled then."

"What's settled?" Max asked.

"Callie's going to get you outside, take you on a hike," she answered. "Is that OK with you, honey?"

"As long as I don't have to hike too far," he said with a twinkle in his eye and a wink that only I could see.

So we all agreed on a day and time.

---

As the day got nearer I had to really work hard on controlling my emotions. And I did pretty good until the night before the big day.

Knowing that tomorrow was our hike made me toss and turn when I got to bed. I was hardly able to even doze. I just laid there in bed thinking that I would be waking to the day that Max and I will finally spend a whole day together instead of just a few hours at a time. Thoughts of wild, passionate sex filled my mind. I got so turned on just thinking that this might be the day we finally will give in and have our first fuck. My mind was filled with my fantasizing. I got so aroused just thinking about it.

I looked over at Dave to be sure he was asleep, then I reached under my nightshirt and began to massage my breasts. My nipples were already hard. I licked my thumbs and fingers and began to rub and squeeze and pull on my nipples. In my mind, I imagined they were Max's fingers.

Closing my eyes, I thought of Max's hands all over my breasts. I started to squirm, but stopped myself. I didn't want to wake Dave. But I was so turned on, I had to do something. So, I snuck out of bed and went to the bathroom. I closed the door, sat on the edge of the bathtub, and reached under my nightshirt. My pussy was already wet. Stroking a finger up and down my pussy sent shivers through my whole body. I stopped and sucked my juices from my fingers.

'I'm glad Max likes the taste of my pussy,' I thought.

I forced an image in my mind of Max's fingers running up and down my pussy. A slight moan escaped my lips.

'I've got to be quiet,' I thought to myself.

I wasn't able to wait any longer, so I began rubbing my clit. I kept imagining it was Max. It didn't take long for my body to tense up. I closed my mouth so I wouldn't make any noise, and let a huge orgasm run through me. It took all the will power I had just to not scream.

Letting my body recover, I quietly returned to bed, and forced myself to a few hours of sleep.

---

I awoke when the alarm went off and Dave and I started our normal morning routine. He went to take his shower while I went to the kitchen. The automatic coffee maker had the coffee ready, so I poured a cup for myself. I sat for a moment, remembering how making myself come while I was thinking of Max had given me such a powerful orgasm.

Shaking my head, I stood up, and decided to make Dave his favorite breakfast. I quickly peeled and shredded some potatoes and put them in a skillet with some butter. I put four slices of bacon in another skillet.

Hearing Dave coming out of the bathroom, I called out, "How would you like your eggs?"

"Umm .... I smell bacon, and do I hear the sizzling of fried potatoes?" he called back.

"You sure do. I'm fixing your favorite breakfast this morning."

I took a cup of coffee into the bedroom and asked, "Fried or scrambled?"

"Scrambled sounds great," he said.

I handed him the cup. "Thanks sweetie," he said, and gave me a quick hug.

Breakfast was ready by the time Dave came into the kitchen dressed for work. He stepped outside and picked up the morning paper.

"Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day," he said. "A great day for your hike."

We sat at the table, plates of scrambled eggs, bacon, fried potatoes and a cup of grapefruit juice in front of us. Dave always takes a quick look at the front page and the sports section while he eats, so we don't talk much over breakfast.

"More coffee?" I asked.

"I really don't have time. I have an early meeting this morning."

He got up, picked up his briefcase and laptop, kissed me on the cheek, and headed for the door.

"Say hi to the kids for me before you send them off to school. And enjoy your hike." he said with a look over his shoulder.

The next hour was a flurry of activity.

Get the kids up.

Feed them.

"Wash your hands and brush your teeth."

Pack their lunches.

Make sure they have their book bags.

Send them out to meet the school bus.

After everyone was out of the house, I slipped into the shower and let the hot water wash over me. My body was tingling with expectation. I let the shower spray on my pussy and clit until another orgasm flowed through me again. I wondered how the day would go with so much sexual tension built up inside of me already.

---

I took one last look at myself in the mirror, packed some bottled water in my backpack, and headed out to the van.

After a short drive, I pulled into Max's driveway, beeped the horn, and waited for him to come out. When I saw him walk out of the house, my heart fluttered. My eyes took in every inch of him in. Max is a very handsome man. He stands a little over 5' 11." He has broad muscular shoulders. His hair is very clean cut and he wears a small goatee which is starting to gray along with his hair. The morning sun seemed to light him up as he approached. I couldn't take my eyes off him.

leto423
leto423
34 Followers
12