Callie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he got into the van he looked over, smiled, and said, "Well, good morning Callie."

I smiled back and said, "Good morning to you."

"I'm so glad Jennifer suggested that we to take in some sights today" said Max.

"And I'm glad Dave gave his approval."

'If they only knew,' I thought to myself.

"So, where is it we are off to?"

I backed out of the driveway and replied, "Well, I already suggested the Switzerland Trail. So I was thinking we would hike around there for awhile today. There are some breathtaking views and I think the fresh air will be good for the both of us."

With a chuckle, Max said, "With you as my tour guide, I'm up for anything."

I looked over at him and asked, "Anything?"

Looking me in the eye, he said, "Anything."

---

I took Route 119 west out of Boulder and after eight miles or so, turned right on Sugarloaf Mountain Road. As we drove up Sugarloaf Mountain towards the trail head, I glanced over and found Max looking at me.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"No, not at all," he replied. "It's just that you just look so beautiful today."

Blushing I said, "Oh Max, that is so sweet of you to say that."

We arrived at the trailhead parking lot and I stopped the van.

"Well, here we are."

Max stepped out of the car, looked around, and said, "Callie, you were right. This is breathtaking. Almost as much as you are."

"You haven't seen any thing yet. However, flattery will get you everywhere," I said with a naughty smile.

"I certainly hope so," he answered.

---

I decided to take Max on the hike up to the top of Sugarloaf Mountain first. It is an easy upward hike of a mile or so. We walked to the east end of the lot, found the old metal gate at the entrance to the trail, and started walking. At first, the trail switched back and forth though a forest of pine and aspens. The trail wrapped around the mountain until it eventually opened on the south side. After twenty-five minutes or so, we reached the summit. We had a spectacular view of the plains to the east, Blue Mountain to the north, and the rugged peaks of the Continental Divide to the south and west.

Max put his arm around my waist. I leaned into him, turned my head, and kissed him on his lips. He turned me to face him. With our arms around each other, we continued our kiss.

"It's too windy up here. Let's head back down and find a more comfortable place," Max said.

"OK. But we have to do our hike first," I said.

I took his hand and led him back down the trial to the parking lot.

---

We found the head of the Switzerland Trail and started walking.

As we walked down the trail, our conversation started out slowly. We shared small talk about our kids and last Sunday's Bronco's game. Max thought it was great that they pulled out the win in the 4th quarter. Our conversation then went to his losing his job and how he was having trouble finding a new one.

"I've been feeling kind of down lately. I'm hoping that you can do something to lift me up," Max said.

"Something will come up soon," I assured him.

"I'm just hoping that something of mine will be coming up soon," he said with a playful smile, "especially today."

---

We came across an old abandoned building in front of a blocked mine entrance. Max and I walked toward it.

While Max was looking around, I explained to him how years ago this trail used to be a railroad route. It was used to transport supplies to the small mining towns up in the mountains. I told him that now it's no longer used because the mines dried up. They tore the railroad tracks up so that's why there are abandoned buildings and gated entrances to the old mines.

"So now, the trail is just used for hikers and mountain bikers?" he asked.

"Yes. And, as you can see, it has some awesome views," I added.

Looking at me, he said, "I'm looking at the most awesome view of all."

"Oh, let me finish, Max," I complained.

Pointing over the tops of some trees, I continued my geography lesson.

"Over past those snow capped peaks is the Continental Divide."

Max just smiled at me and nodded.

I grabbed his hand and started dragging him down the trail.

The trail narrowed as we walked through a forest of spruce, pinyon pine, and aspen. Colorful blue and yellow wildflowers bordered the trail. At one point, the trail opened up and we saw a neglected barn and farmhouse in a meadow. Max took some time getting a closer look at the old farmstead.

We continued walking and came to another group of abandoned buildings.

"Why don't we take a rest here?" he suggested.

As we sat down on a large rock to take in the scenery, Max slipped his hand behind me and slowly began massaging my back.

Looking at him I said, "Your touch feels so nice Max. I'm so glad we could spend this time to ..."

Before I could get all my words out of my mouth, he leaned over and kissed me. My heart began to race as I felt his tongue work its way into my mouth. I was getting so turned on that I reached over and grabbed his crotch. I could feel that his cock was already hard. I began squeezing it through his hiking shorts. He reached up and started squeezing my breasts. He trailed a kiss down the side of my face and began to lick my neck. He lightly pinched my nipples. I shuddered at the sensation.

"Oh, Max, I need to fuck you so much," I said breathlessly.

"And I want to fuck you until you beg me to stop," he answered.

"Behind that abandoned building ... Now!" I ordered.

Max grabbed my hand and dragged me around the side of the building. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me hard on my lips. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and I sucked on it greedily. I reached between his legs and moved my hands up and down his thighs. I moved my hands farther up and started to squeeze his cock and balls. The sexual tension that had building up for a year, the need to fuck each other, was running through both of us. He pushed up my shirt, pulled it over my shoulders, and threw it on the ground. His kisses became deeper and even more intense. He reached behind me and unclasped my bra. His hands caressed my breasts, his fingers pulled at my nipples. In one motion, he pulled off my shorts and panties.

I turned him around so his back was against the wall. I impatiently unzipped his walking shorts and pulled down his underpants. I reached for his hard cock with my hands. With one hand I began to pull on his cock and fondle his balls with my other hand. I knelt down and licked the head of his cock. He moaned. I swirled my tongue up and down and around it.

"Close your eyes," I said looking up at him.

He closed his eyes and I took the head of his cock into my mouth. He pushed his hips toward me, forcing more of his cock into my mouth. I took hold of his cock with both hands and started moving my mouth back and forth. He moaned, put his hands on the back of my head, and fucked my mouth. I sucked his cock in and out of my mouth while he made fucking motions with his hips. I felt I was in heaven.

Suddenly Max pulled me to my feet and pushed me back against the wall. He covered my face with kisses. I could feel his cock slide between my legs. He picked up my legs and I wrapped them around his hips.

"I need you inside me now," I cried out.

"I need it too!" he yelled.

He slid his cock into my wet pussy.

"Ohhh ... Ahhh...," we sighed.

Then he began to pump his cock in and out. My hunger for him took over and I started to push my pussy back and forth against his cock with wild abandon.

'Finally,' I thought, 'finally, we're fucking.'

"Finally," Max shouted. "Finally we're fucking."

I tightened my legs around his hips and lost myself in the sounds of our bodies slapping against each other and the feel of his cock sliding in and out of my pussy. I knew we would not last long, especially after wanting this for so long.

My body shuddered. I felt my orgasm building to release. I clamped his cock with my pussy. He pushed hard and held himself there. All it took was the feel of his come spurting all the way to the back of my pussy to make me come myself.

I screamed. He grunted. After our orgasms were spent, we slowly lowered ourselves to the grassy ground with his cock still in my pussy. All I was aware of was our gasps for breath and the sensations still tingling through my body. I rolled us on our sides and he put his arms around me.

"We need to do this again, Callie," Max said breathlessly.

"I agree," I responded, still struggling for breath.

We continued to lay in each others arms, his cock in my pussy, listening to our breathing, the sounds of the branches of aspens swaying in the breeze, and the occasional cry of a bird. I was never so happy, so content, so satisfied.

After a while, we stood up and put our clothes back on. We took a few steps then I grabbed Max and kissed him hard on the lips. I dragged him back behind the building. I don't know what got into me, but I wanted more.

I don't know how long we fucked, but it seemed like forever. We stripped all our clothes off. He laid down on his back and I crouched over him. I fucked his cock with my mouth and he fucked my pussy with his tongue. He finally pushed me up on my knees and sat up so he could get his cock inside me. I sat with my back to him and just bounced up and down on his cock. He put his arms around me and pulled on my nipples and licked all around my neck and shoulders. I reached behind me and played with his balls.

"Come with me," Max groaned.

I could feel him starting to come so I used my finger on my clit.

We came at the same time.

---

After awhile, we put our clothes back on and started to make our way back to the van, holding hands and smiling all the way. We passed a couple coming from the opposite direction.

"Great day for a hike," the man called out.

"It sure is," we both replied.

"Did you enjoy your exercise?" the woman asked.

"Oh, yes. It was great," Max smiled as he answered for the both of us.

When we reached the van, Max pushed me against it and gave me one last long kiss.

"I really enjoyed seeing the sights with you today, Callie. And you are the most beautiful sight of all."

"I love hearing you say that Max. And you're a really sexy sight yourself," I replied.

As we were getting in the van, he looked over the roof and into my eyes, winked and said with a laugh, "If this how everyday will turn out, I just might never get a job."

---

So, that's my story.

We still have coffee and sex together.

I just don't know where we're going to go from here.

All I know is that now every time we get a chance, we fuck like there's no tomorrow

12