Cam Slut Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I ran into her at the store."

"Is she still a stone-cold MILF?" He looked up at me with a lewd grin. "You know, a mom I'd like to--"

"I know what it means. And, yes, she's as much of a MILF as she ever was."

He looked at the check again. "Why the fuck did she give you a check for a thousand bucks?"

"Here's the thing," I sat down, "she knows."

"Knows what?"

"What we're doing on the webcam."

"Oh shit." The wheels churned in his head. "She only heard about it, or seen it?"

"Seen it. Along with her husband."

"The big shot mayor guy?"

"Selectman, but yeah."

"If she's trying to blackmail you, shouldn't you be giving her the check?"

"Cherie didn't want to blackmail us, she wanted something else."

"Like what?"

"She wants us to do a show for them. A live show...at their house."

"Bullshit."

"I swear. She said they're fans, and it's her husband's birthday, and they're going to pay us that thousand to go over there Saturday and, I don't know, do what we do on camera."

"Jeremy's mom? No way, that is too fucked up."

"You were friends with Jeremy, right?"

"Not really. We were on the same team, but I always thought he was some kind of queerbait."

"Anyway, she was serious about the offer."

"And you told her to shove it up her cunt, right?"

"No. I didn't exactly give her an answer. I said I'd check with you."

"Mom, don't tell me you're actually thinking about doing this."

I heard the anger building in his voice. "It's a thousand bucks," I argued. "A full house payment. We could make more with this one show than we could doing three or four online."

"You are fucking unreal." With a backhanded swipe he brushed the check off the table onto the floor. "You would humiliate yourself, both of us, in front of those rich fucks just for that?"

"We wouldn't be doing anything we hadn't already done in front of the camera for who knows how many strangers."

"You don't get it, do you?" He stood up and threw his beer violently at the kitchen sink. "Just when I was starting to think that maybe your weren't the pathetic pig of a whore I thought you were, you pull something like this!"

Before I knew what I was doing, I bolted out of my seat and smacked him hard across the face. "I'm not trying to pull anything! I'm trying to do the best I can for you!"

"More like for yourself!" he yelled. "You can't get anyone to fuck that stretched out old cunt of yours, and you get so hard up that you go after your son's cock like some kind of psycho slut!"

My hand flew again, but this time he caught my wrist. His grip was so tight it made me cry out in pain. He balled up his fist and I knew this time he was going to use it.

"Go ahead! Hit me if you think you're man enough! But it won't change how much you like getting sucked off by your mom! Or how bad you wanted to eat my pussy last night! Go ahead, do it!"

His hand came up fast and clamped around my throat. He squeezed hard and I couldn't breathe. Jesse's jaw muscles bulged, and he wanted to say something. He wanted to deny what I said was true. But he couldn't, and he knew it. He pushed me away, letting go of my throat and wrist.

"Fuck you. Fuck this house. Fuck Cherie Sheppard and the rest of your perverted shitbags."

With that he was back out the door. His spinning tires kicked up a hail of stones that pelted the side of the house. I sunk down onto the floor and cried. I knew he wouldn't like the idea of doing a live show, but I didn't think he'd get violent over it.

Once I was cried out, I crawled to the refrigerator, fumbled for a beer, and downed it all at once. I then went to my bedroom and searched through my drawers until I found my last Oxy that I'd been saving for a special occasion. I swallowed the pill dry and waited for the pain to go away. It never really did.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The night was cool and strangely quiet. Wispy clouds slipped across the dark backdrop of the sky high overhead. I was nervous, but also full of eager anticipation.

I rang Cherie Sheppard's doorbell. Saturday night. Show time.

Her house was huge; a mansion compared to the shack I called home. Their monthly landscaping bill was probably more than my mortgage payment. It must have been nothing for her to write me that thousand dollar check. I dipped my finger into my back pocket for the third time to make sure I had remembered to bring it.

I took Jesse's hand and held it tight. He didn't react, but it was enough for me that he was there at my side. The last three days had been rough, but I'd managed to get him to come along. He pulled the same routine he usually did that night after I'd told him about the offer and didn't come home. I would have been worried, but I had been too out of it to think straight. When he came home the next day he didn't speak to me. What he did do was slam a lot of doors to let me know he was still mad at me.

The next day I tried to draw him out. I was avoiding going on cam because I wasn't sure how I felt about the possibility of Cherie or her husband watching me. I did, however, set it up to look like I was doing a show and began using one of my toys (one of the bigger ones). I made a lot of noise, moaning and saying all sorts of dirty things out loud. I wanted Jesse to hear me and know what he was missing out on. It only took a few minutes before I spotted him in the reflection of my dresser mirror, lurking at my doorway. He massaged his hard-on through his underwear while he watched me make myself cum, then skulked back to his bedroom. At least he shut his door without slamming it.

Later, I waited until he was in the bathroom shaving, then went in wearing nothing but a bra, thong, and high heels. I dropped my skimpy panties, sat down, and had a nice long pee. He pretended he was ignoring me, but the bleeding nick on his chin told a different story. When I finished, I wiped my pussy, flushed, checked my make-up in the mirror over his shoulder, adjusted my boobs, and left him standing there with a chubby in his shorts. I wanted to just smack him and telling him to stop being a little bitch about it all, but I knew I had to work slowly and let him come back to me.

That evening I was on the sofa watching TV. I still had the thong on, but no bra or heels. I was wearing my robe, but hadn't bothered to tie it closed. On his way to the kitchen, Jesse noticed me sitting there with my tits hanging out. He made himself a sandwich, came into the living room and sat down. He never hangs out and watches TV with me unless he wants something. I noticed his eyes flicking toward my naked boobs every few minutes. I let my hand drift down and casually tickled my pussy through the fabric of my neon pink panties. I knew he was hard, and I could feel him wanting to yank my thong aside and shove his tongue in me. Instead, he pushed himself up out of his chair suddenly and headed out, unable to stand the teasing any longer.

"I'm going to head to bed in about ten minutes," I said before he was out of the room. "Leave your door open if you want a blowjob before you go to sleep."

He paused. Then without looking at me shook his head and disappeared down the hallway. His door slammed. Ten minutes later I turned the TV off and headed to my bedroom. I was only slightly surprised to see Jesse's door standing open. My heart did its little pitter-patter thing, and I went in quietly. By the cloud-shrouded moonlight I could see he was naked. His erection stood out prominently in the pale light. I dropped my robe and climbed onto his bed.

"Does this mean you're not mad at me anymore?" I asked softly.

"Mom," he growled with exasperation, "if you want to suck my cock, then shut up and do it."

"You want me to suck your balls first?"

"Do whatever the fuck you want." He threw his arm over his eyes like a petulant child and waited.

I sucked his balls for him, licked his taint a little, then swallowed his cock. I was in no hurry and made it last as long as I could. I rubbed my bare tits against his naked thighs. I was tempted to turn and get into a 69-position with him, but I didn't dare push my luck. After making love to my son's cock with my mouth for about fifteen minutes, the blowjob turned into a face fuck.

Jesse firmly held my head and thrust himself angrily into my mouth. He was being too rough for my liking, but I let him get out his frustrations. His fit of brutality was forgiven the moment his thick gouts of cum began filling my mouth. His warm essence slid down my throat, and I knew he'd be ready to hear me out in the morning. I settled in alongside his sweaty body and let him play with my tits until he drifted off to sleep.

The following day was a stressful series of discussions, arguments, bribes, insults, threats and compromises. It helped my case that I never bothered getting dressed, which gave me the advantage of making my points while wearing nothing but an open robe. The constant distraction of my tits and pussy put him at an unfair disadvantage, but I wasn't in the mood to play fair. When he finally caved in and agreed to do the show, I rewarded him by spreading my legs right there in the kitchen and letting him go to town on me with his mouth. Admittedly, it was a reward for me as well, but I had earned it after winning my hard-fought campaign. We ended up in my bed that night, and there was nothing stopping me from mounting his face and enjoying my first 69 in several years. So, after all that, why was I standing there on that porch having second thoughts?

Cherie opened the door and could barely contain her excitement at finding me and Jesse on her doorstep. She was wearing her hair up in a different style, but she still looked like she just stepped out of the salon. Her Chanel suit was white with red accents. It was conservative enough, but failed to completely hide that rack and those long, silky legs of hers. She must have noticed me gawping at her outfit.

"Sorry, about this," she apologized as she ushered us in. "We were shooting a segment today and things ran long. I'm so happy you two decided to come!" She kissed me on the cheek. "Hello, Jesse." Her eyes devoured my son with hungry lust. "So good to see you again."

"Hey, Mrs. Sheppard," he mumbled uncomfortably.

"Oh, please, you're not a little boy anymore." She couldn't resist glancing at his crotch when she said this. "Call me Cherie."

She led us through the marbled foyer, past a showcase living room that looked like it had never been used, through a kitchen that probably had more square footage than my entire house, and into a media room that looked out over a perfectly manicured lawn surrounding a swimming pool in the shape of a tropical lagoon with several wooded acres beyond. If I didn't feel like poor white trash before, I sure did after that.

"Keith, our guests have arrived," she announced as we entered the sparsely furnished room. There was what must have been at least an 80" screen on one wall flanked by an array of speakers. An open expanse of floor space ended in a set of four wide seats of black leather with cup holders set in the arms. Behind that was a raised platform with six smaller but equally luxurious seats. Keith looked up from the bright screen of his latest-model smartphone and smiled.

"Ah, welcome," he stood and held out his hand. "Monique and Cody."

"Darlene and Jesse, actually," I corrected with more than a little embarrassment and shook the hand he had offered. I'd seen him once or twice at the kids' baseball games, but we'd never spoken.

"Yes, of course." He held his hand out to my son. "Jesse."

"Sir." They shook hands.

"Good grip you got there, Jesse. One thing my son never managed to get right." This wasn't said with any sort of malice, but Cherie clearly didn't like hearing anything remotely negative being said about her Jeremy. "You played a helluva second base," Keith said with boisterous charm as he settled back into his seat.

He was in dress slacks and a crisp white shirt. His tie was loose, but hadn't been taken off even though he was home. His hair was a little thinner on top than it was the last time I'd seen him, but he was still a handsome man. He wasn't in the kind of physical shape that Jesse was, though he was quite fit for a guy his age. Keith had clearly been an athlete at one time himself.

"I'm going to go change," Cherie announced. "Why don't you offer our guests a drink while I'm gone?" She flashed me a lascivious look before turning to go. Her perfume decided to remain behind to see what happened next.

Keith was back up out of his seat. "You look like a scotch man to me, Jesse."

"Just a beer...if you have it." I'd never seen him this polite. I could get used to it.

"I'll take you up on that scotch," I chimed in.

Keith wagged an approving finger at me. "A woman who knows how to live."

He pressed a spot on the wall and a hidden panel sprung open to reveal a small bar. He took a fancy bottle of beer out of a mini-fridge and tossed it to Jesse. I didn't recognize the label. Keith got down two tumblers from a glass shelf, dropped three cubes of clear ice into the glasses, and filled each halfway from a bottle of Glenlivet 21. He handed one to me and I took a sip. I never knew that alcohol could feel like velvet going down. It seemed strange drinking without the burn, but this was something else I could easily get used to.

"Jeremy playing college ball?" Jesse asked, taking a swig of his beer.

"Naw. He tried out, but it was a no go. He was a decent first baseman, but he never put in the work to elevate his game. He just wanted to play, never wanted to practice. Natural talent can only get you so far."

I couldn't help thinking about how different life would be for me and Jesse if I had married a man like Keith. Sure there was the money, but with a guy like him for a father Jesse could be at Princeton now instead of competing for jobs with illegal immigrants. We spent the next little while talking about nothing in particular. I found a new way to feel like more of a failure with each passing minute. I was feeling about as unsexy as I thought was possible, then Cherie returned and it got even worse.

Her long chestnut hair was no longer up in a tight knot. It spilled over her bare shoulders in a cascade of perfect curls. She was decked out in a black gown that was lace across the bodice and sheer everywhere else. The lace was delicate enough for us to make out the impressively large disks of her dark areolas. The flowing folds of her gown did nothing to hide that she was wearing a tiny black thong underneath. She did a spin as three pairs of awe-struck eyes leered at her.

"Someone's been out shopping," Keith commented with mock displeasure.

"You like?"

"I haven't seen you looking that hot since last Tuesday," her husband joked as she went to his arms. With his drink in one hand he grabbed her ass with the other and gave it a hearty shake. "What do you think of your friend's mom, Jesse? Not bad for an old lady, eh?"

"Not bad at all," he said with a stunned look on his face.

Okay, I was officially feeling like a cheap gutter whore at that point. I'd gotten my share of lustful looks from Jesse, but nothing quite like the one he was giving her. Although, seeing Cherie in that exquisite lingerie had started something stirring in my own nether areas, and I wasn't even into women, so I couldn't really blame my son. I slugged back the rest of my drink and wondered if I'd get a chance to see those huge nipples without the lace in the way before the end of the night.

"What do you two need to get started?" Cherie asked, clearly eager to get things moving. "Some pillows? A chair?"

"Pillows, maybe," I answered with a shrug. I hadn't thought this through. The nerves in my stomach were kicking up. Was I actually going to go through with this? Performing a live sex show with my son in front of these people?

Cherie sent Keith off to fetch some pillows and arranged herself in one of the big leather seats. I took the unsigned check out of my back pocket and held it out to her. She had to have noticed how much my hand was shaking.

"A wise man once told me to always get paid up front." I tried to make it sound casual, but I don't think I pulled it off.

"Of course. Business first, then pleasure, right?" She opened a compartment in the arm of the seat and rooted around until she found a pen. She signed the check and gave it back to me with a smile just as Keith returned with three fat throw pillows from the living room that looked like they could have been brought home from the store that afternoon. He dropped them on the floor in front of where his wife was sitting and took the seat next to her.

"Okay, so..." My heart rate was climbing steadily as I tucked the check away. "Should we just get started, or...?"

"We're ready whenever you are," Cherie said in a sensually soothing voice that could have melted chocolate on a cold day.

I motioned for Jesse to come next to me. "You okay?" I whispered.

"I shouldn't have let you talk me into this."

At least he was keeping his voice low enough that they couldn't hear. I undid his belt buckle.

"There's a thousand bucks in my pocket right now."

"This is way beyond fucked up, Mom. Seriously. Jeremy's mom and dad are right there."

I kissed his cheek, then lowered his zipper. "As soon as you put your big cock in Mommy's mouth, you'll forget all about them." I went down on my knees and tried to pretend we were at home just like it was any other show.

I slid Jesse's pants and boxers down. His cock was completely flaccid. Nerves. As much as I enjoyed his hard cock, I also kind of liked seeing him in this state. But, as cute as it was, this wasn't what we were being paid for. I kissed his drooping shaft and teased the tip of his cock with my tongue. I heard a playful giggle coming from the seats, but tried to ignore it. I ran my hands up my son's strong legs and took his soft penis in my mouth. On one level I was freaking out about doing this with people sitting ten feet away watching, but on a deeper level that illicit sense of indecent satisfaction reminded me that everything would be okay. I felt Jesse's cock begin to thicken, and I became sure that everything would be more than okay.

In no time I was giving my boy a proper blowjob. He was as hard as he could be, and I was eagerly sucking him off like it was any other day. When he began responding to my rhythm with slight movements of his hips, I knew he was starting to loosen up also. When he bent down to set his beer on the floor, I pulled away from his hard-on for a moment and took a breather.

"Mmm, you have a magnificent cock, Jesse," Cherie said.

"Ah, okay, thanks, I guess," Jesse sounded as unsettled as I felt getting feedback that way. We were used to reading messages from a text box, not hearing the voices of our audience.

"Maybe you could suck his balls a little bit, Darlene. That would be nice, wouldn't it?"

Neither of us answered. I was annoyed at being directed like that, but I was thinking of doing that next anyhow. A full month's house payment, and then some. I lifted Jesse's prick and went for his clean-shaven balls. I heard that lilting giggle again and knew our customer was getting her money's worth.

I licked my son's balls top to bottom. I then sucked the left one, taking it gently into my mouth, tugging lightly once I had it. I moved to the other and did the same. A dribble of pre-cum dripped onto my forehead, giving me horny chills all through my body. I needed to taste that.

As I took his dripping cockhead between my lips once again, Cherie spoke up.

"I hope we're going to get to see some of that sexy mommy-body of yours, Darlene."

I'd been naked in front of people on many occasions in my life, but none of those times were anything like this. I had been half-hoping I could get away with staying dressed for this show, but it didn't look like that was going to fly. I continued sucking cock while fumbling with the buttons of my blouse.