Cam Slut Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, of course I want to," he said to me, trying to keep his voice low but I was sure they could easily hear him. "But what about you? Are you okay with that? I mean, right in front of you and all?"

I gave a little shrug that said it wouldn't bother me as much as I knew it probably would, and kissed him. "As long as I get you first, I'm okay with whatever you want to do." I squeezed his cock lovingly to reassure him. I had been telling the truth when I said I wanted to fuck him, but it was just as true that I really wanted that money.

He took one more look at those amazing breasts, those toned thighs, and the mystery of an unconquered pussy barely hidden by that tiny scrap of a g-string. He licked his lips nervously and nodded. "Fuck it. If you don't care, then I'll definitely hit that."

I knew it was nothing more than boyhood lust driving him. All I could do was hope that there was more behind his desire when it came to me. That little knot in my stomach was there because I was worried that once he'd had her, why would he want my broken down old ass? It wasn't like Cherie was a perfect Playboy model, but given the choice between the two of us any guy with at least one working eye would pick her. But, there was nothing I could do about it. I was what I was, in the body God gave me, and that's all there was to it.

"This is going to be so much fun!" Cherie squealed in her happier than thou way that she had. She pulled down her alleged panties, finally exposing that bald cunt I had alluded to earlier. As expected, it was as elegant as the rest of her. It looked like a team of specialists had been at work waxing, smoothing and primping her pussy to be camera ready at a moment's notice. Her vulva practically glowed. For the first time in my life I honestly regretted not having a cock.

"Ready for this?" I asked Jesse and gave him a couple strokes, once again impressed by his staying power.

"Only one way to find out." He had a hungry look about him that I was confident was all for me.

"I don't know which way I want you," Cherie chirped. She checked with Keith.

"Whatever you want, babe."

"Let's start with Darlene on her back, head up towards us...yes, just like that. Okay, Jesse you get down on top of your mom, but hold yourself up so we can see down between you and watch your cock going in and out of your mother's pussy."

I was hoping Cherie wouldn't spook Jesse talking like that, but he did as she instructed and laid his body atop mine, lifting himself and locking his arms. I loved the way his triceps bulged in that position. My strong, handsome boy. This was the moment I'd been fantasizing about for weeks. I made an effort to calm myself and make sure I was in the moment. I wanted to experience every bit of this and know it was real.

"I guess I've been wanting to do this for a long time," Jesse said, hovering over me, the tip of his cock brushing the inside of my thigh. "I hated that I kept thinking about fucking my own mom, but I couldn't stop. I'm sorry about the way I treated you because I was angry about how fucked up I thought I was. I know I treated you like shit, and--"

"Jesse," I interrupted, "it's okay. We don't have to apologize. Just stop talking and fuck me."

He hesitated for a moment longer, his eyes looking into mine.

"I love you, Mom." With that, and the slightest forward shift of his hips, he was inside me.

My son's cock was in my pussy. I was fucking my own son. My baby boy that I had raised, cared for, and worried over. The same little guy I had played Candy Land with, cooked for, and spanked for being naughty. He was all grown up now. He was a man. He was a man with a fantastic cock that was moving deeper inside me one slow agonizing inch at a time. He was a man who honestly loved me in a way that no one else ever could.

Nothing else existed. My entire world became nothing more than my son's body and my own. His cock and my pussy. His rock-hard cock inside my achingly wet pussy. I hooked my ankles around his legs and tightened my inner muscles, trying to draw him in faster. I wanted to possess the whole of him, take him in, envelope and absorb him. I'd never known this kind of sublime torture with any other man. Not even his daddy.

"All the way in, Jesse," I gasped despite myself. "I want it all. Everything."

He sadistically maintained his glacial pace, entering me by tiny degrees, feeling his way past every contour of my inner embrace. The carnal euphoria his cock evoked throughout my body threatened to overwhelm me. I reminded myself to breathe as I felt another inch of my son filling me. This was so wrong. So exquisitely, sinfully wrong. And so fucking incredible that I couldn't understand why all mothers didn't do it. Every mother deserved to know the supreme pleasure of taking her son inside her once again. Back into the place where his life in this world began. The first time it was pain and struggle, but now it was nothing but pleasure and adoring acceptance.

Jesse pushed himself into me as far as he could go. I grabbed his ass and held him tight between my legs.

"Oh, that's nice," I moaned, clutching at his manhood with my cunt muscles.

"This is so weird," Jesse whispered above me. "In a good way. I can't believe we're doing this." He pressed into me, flexing his cock within my intimate grip. "It's different from when I fucked other girls before. Your pussy feels amazing, Mom."

I wanted to cry and scream and laugh all at the same time. "It's your pussy now, Jesse. Whenever you want it. This is where your cock belongs. Here inside Mommy's pussy."

His hips began moving in small circles. His cock shifted inside me. Even just those subtle motions would be enough to make me cum. But I wanted more. And so did my son.

"Fuck me, Jesse. Fuck me the way you always wanted to."

He pulled back and pushed himself softly back in. The next thrust was a little harder, and the third even more so. His body was urging him to take me with all the denied passion that had been building over the years.

"That's it, Jesse, fuck me. It's your pussy. Fuck it as hard as you want."

He took this to heart and stopped holding back. He pulled most of the way out and rammed himself deep. Oh God, it was too good to fully wrap my head around all at once. My boy's cock was better than anything I'd ever known. He pulled out in another long stroke, then rammed home again. My whole body jolted with the shock. I can't express how happy I was that my son knew how to fuck like a man. I was in no mood to make love, I wanted to be taken hard and ravaged. I dug my fingernails into the soft flesh of his ass, spurring him on.

"You like that, Mom?" He asked as he aggressively sunk himself into me again. "You like getting fucked like this?"

"Yes, Jesse. This is how I want you to fuck me. Don't stop..."

I knew there was no chance that he would stop, but I needed him to know how much I wanted this. I didn't want him thinking I was only doing this for the money. It was important for me that he understood that I would have been this way with him even if there was nothing else to be gained. I meant it when I said my pussy belonged to him. My whole body was his. My whole self. My son owned me.

"I always knew how much of a slut you were, Mom." His punishing thrusts came faster. "I knew how you went to bars. Fucked guys in back seats of cars. Sucked them off in the men's room or a back alley." He was hurting me with his angry thrusts, but no more than I deserved. "I knew that about you, and I hated you for it."

"I'm sorry, Jesse," I said through the pain. "No matter what bad things I did, I still loved you."

"You'd come home drunk...pass out somewhere...," he grabbed a fistful of my hair, "sometimes your tits would be falling out...or your pants were halfway down."

"I'm sorry..."

The sound of his flesh pounding against mine became louder as he went on.

"My cock would get so hard when I'd see you like that...you have no idea, Mom." His sweat dripped down onto my face and chest, mingling with the drying cum he'd covered me with earlier. "I'd jerk off to your tits...I would pull your panties down and look at your hairy pussy...sometimes I could see cum leaking out from the last guy you just fucked."

I didn't want to hear this, but I had to let him get it out. "I'm so, so sorry..."

"I put my fingers inside you, Mom. I did that...and I fucking got off on it. I came so fucking hard, Mom. What kind of sick fuck does that to his own mother?"

"It's okay, honey...it's not your fault...I'm sorry..."

I wanted to hug him and cry with him and make it all better for him.

"I hated myself for doing that." He was breathing hard, but he wasn't letting up fucking me rough and fast. "But then I started wanting you to come home drunk...I wanted you to pass out so I could touch your tits...and smell your pussy...and finger fuck you while I jacked off."

I didn't know how much more I could take. Despite the pain he was inflicting, I felt myself building toward orgasm. I wrapped my legs tighter around my son and held on.

"That doesn't matter now, Jesse." I was barely able to speak. "It's okay now..."

"I took pictures, Mom," he confessed, his voice tight and filled with self-loathing. "I spread you open and took pictures of your cunt while you were passed out. I jerk off to those pictures every fucking night."

"It's okay, I forgive you, Jesse. We both did a lot of bad things, but now we can forgive each other. I love you, Jesse. I love you so fucking much."

"I wanted to fuck you, Mom. I wanted to so bad, but I never did. I could have, but I didn't. I wanted it to be my cum inside you instead of some stranger's."

"But now you are fucking me, sweetheart. You're fucking me so hard. You're inside me and I can feel your cock."

"I'm sorry, Mom. I'm sorry for all the bad shit I did to you..."

I was going to have rug burns on my shoulder blades the next day, but I didn't care.

"I want you to cum inside me, Jesse. Is that what you want?"

He opened his eyes and looked down at me. I hoped he could see the love, and forgiveness and acceptance in my face. His jaw relaxed. His brow became smooth. He took a gasping breathe, as if coming up for air after being submerged for too long.

"Yes," he whispered.

My heart was full to bursting.

"Then do it. Cum inside me, Jesse. Cum in my pussy. Fill Mommy's cunt with your cum."

His face twisted in a sudden grimace of ecstasy. He slammed his cock into me and released all his frustration, anger, guilt and shame deep into my womb. I accepted all of this from him with the kind of unconditional love I could have for no other person in this world. Ours was a primal act of atonement more than it was one of sexual union. Nonetheless, there was no denying the orgasm I was having in that same moment was more powerful than any I'd ever experienced.

Jesse continued fucking me long after he had spent himself. I went on matching his thrusts, knowing I was only moments away from another crest. My second climax crashed over me, and I pushed on breathlessly toward a third.

"Make me cum again, Jesse," I pleaded, half because I wanted another and half because I wanted to make sure he knew how good he was making me feel with his cock.

He pushed all the way inside and fucked me without pulling back at all. It was phenomenal, and exactly what I needed in that moment. I came twice more like that, one directly on top of the other. I'd had multiple orgasms before, but never at the same time! I said a little prayer, asking that Jesse would want to keep fucking me after tonight was over.

I became aware of a panting series of screams building above my head. I twisted to see, only just remembering that we had an audience, and saw Cherie and Keith both slouched low in their leather seats. They were naked, sitting side by side, and masturbating wildly. Keith had a firm hold of his shaft with one hand, and was grasping his balls tightly in the other. He was beating off like a madman, his face bright red. Cherie's feet were planted flat on the floor, her legs spread wide, two fingers of one hand buried up her asshole, and three fingers of the other pounding away at her pussy.

Jesse kept his cock inside me -- it hadn't wilted in the least -- and we watched PowerCouple69 pleasure themselves in a reckless frenzy.

"Wow, look at her tits go," Jesse said.

"No kidding," I marveled along with him. "And it looks like Keith is going to crush his own balls to pulp."

Just as I said that, a jet of cum launched from the end of his cock and hit him in the face. He opened his mouth in hopes of catching the next spurt, but it fell short, landing in his graying chest hair. He licked his own semen from alongside his mouth as he pumped the rest of the cum from his balls, letting it spill down over his fist in a pearly stream. That's when Cherie hit her high point.

She was a screamer. Nothing was held back for modesty's sake. She fucked her fingers hard with both holes, humping her hips up into each downward thrust with vigorous energy. Her wailing cries filled the room, leaving no question that she was cumming. Cherie pulled her three fingers out and began rapidly slapping her pussy. She was aiming for her clit, and abused it mercilessly as she rode out the tail end of her intense orgasm. When she finally relaxed I was transfixed by how wet and swollen her pussy was. After everything I'd just done, how could I still be so fucking turned on?

"Jesse, I..." There was no need to finish what I was going to say. He felt me moving under him and began fucking me again. It only took a half a dozen long, slow strokes for me to cum again. This one felt different than the earlier ones; deep bass vibrations rumbling all through me. I pulled my son down against my chest, wanting his whole weight on top of me.

I'd just been through the most powerful experience of my life, and yet it didn't seem real. That house was a dream, those people were imagined, my boy's hard cock planted fast in my cum-filled cunt only a fantasy. I wasn't me. It wasn't my life. It couldn't be. Yes, I could be a slut at times, but this wasn't who I was. I wasn't the kind of person who would fuck my own son, my own flesh and blood, and do it in front of practical strangers for money. There was no way this was real. But somehow I knew it was. And I didn't want it any other way.

Jesse kissed my neck softly. "You okay, Mom?"

"More than okay." I kissed him back. "You?"

"I feel...light. Like we're floating." He found my lips with his. "I want to fuck you every day for the rest of my life."

Hearing that was even better than when he used to hold his arms wide and tell me he loved me "this" much. If I was being honest with myself, I was thinking the same thing as he was, even though I knew it couldn't last. He'd eventually grow tired of fucking his old mom and return to girls his own age. But, until then, getting fucked every day by my handsome son sounded just fine to me.

"Bravo, you two!" Keith applauded. "I'm sure Cherie would say the same, but it seems her mouth is full at the moment."

Cherie had leaned over and was sucking the cum from the end of her husband's cock as it was quickly going soft. Her fingers still toyed delicately with her plump lips and clit. I was sure that she had to be as sensitive down there as I was at the moment.

"I haven't heard my wife cum that loud since Jeremy went off to school," Keith chuckled and gave one of her lovely boobs and squeeze and a jiggle. Cherie took her mouth off of his floppy dick long enough to say something I couldn't make out. "What d'ya say, champ? The old girl is ready for that stud cock of yours whenever you are. It's okay if you need a few minutes to recover."

Jesse pulled out of me, much to our mutual regret, and looked down at his cock. He saw what I saw: he was still as hard as when he first put it inside me. If the drug companies could bottle that kind of staying power, the world would certainly be a happier place.

"I think I'm good to go," Jesse told the man whose wife he was about to fuck, then looked down at me and in a lowered voice asked, "You sure you're okay with this, Mom?"

"I won't deny that I'm going to a little jealous, but I want to see you fuck her almost as much as you want to do it. Hell, if I had a cock I'd bang her myself!"

He grinned at that and kissed me quick on the lips one more time. "You guys have a towel or something for me to clean up with?"

"Hon?" Keith said. "Can you help the boy clean up a little?"

Cherie stood, a voracious glimmer in her eye, and went to Jesse. She knelt down in front of him and began licking his slick cock.

"That's it, hon, get all his mom's pussy juice cleaned off her son's big hog."

I watched with fascination as this otherwise classy woman performed her depraved act of perversion with my son. I had to admit I loved the idea that she was tasting my pussy and Jesse's cum at the same time. I couldn't wait for the opportunity to try that for myself when I got him home and all to myself. She was clearly enjoying it as well, if the sounds she was making were any indication. It was all Jesse could do not to throw her down and jump her right then.

"Hey, Darlene." Keith's voice snapped me out of my trance. He patted the seat that his wife had vacated. "Come sit here where the view is better."

I got up off the floor and took the seat next to him. I suddenly became more conscious of my nakedness for some reason. He was right, though, the view was much better.

"So, you're enjoying your birthday present so far?" I asked, feeling the strange need to make conversation.

"Oh, hell, yes. Best I can remember." He patted me on the thigh. His hand was soft and warm and not at all unpleasant. "But this is more for her than me really. To tell you the truth, she's been talking about wanting to fuck your son for quite some time now. This is a fantasy come true for Cherie. When she found you two on the internet, she just about lost her mind." He chuckled and his hand moved higher.

"I guess it turned out good for everyone," I said, not knowing what else to say.

Keith was a good looking guy, and under normal circumstances I'd be happy to mess around with him, but I'd just made love to my son for the very first time. Sure, he was about to fuck another woman, but he'd at least asked if it was okay first. Would he be upset if I did anything without asking? Jesse looked up, saw what was going on and gave me a wink. That was permission enough for me. I opened my legs. Keith acknowledged the invitation by sliding his hand up to my pussy and slipping a finger in my gooey hole. Damn, that felt good. Especially while watching Cherie's ass turn in little circles as she finished giving my son's cock a thorough tongue bath.

"All clean," she announced.

"Thanks, Mrs. Sheppard."

This time Cherie didn't correct him and ask that he use her first name. This was Mrs. Sheppard's fantasy, not Cherie's.

"I want you to fuck me just like you fucked your mom." She lay back and spread her legs for him. "Think you can do that?"

"I'll try my best, Mrs. Sheppard."

Keith's thumb worked over the hard nub of my clit. I reached across and took his limp penis in my hand and worked it gently in my grip in a vague attempt to resuscitate it. It seemed impossible that I was still as horny as I was after the incredible series of orgasms my boy had given me.

I watched Jesse get down on top of Cherie, his cock as stiff as ever. That odd sense of pride swelled in my chest again. That was my son. My lover. The jealousy I expected to feel wasn't there. I was happy for him; gratified that he was going to have an opportunity to enjoy the fabulous body of the woman beneath him. If anything, I was jealous of him.

As my son eased his big cock into Cherie's wet cunt, I felt Keith's prick getting firm in my hand. This was turning out to be a much better night than I had expected, and I was shamelessly looking forward to whatever came next.