Camera Buff - Exposed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers

Then I took pictures of her licking my cock clean. Afterwards, I took more shots of her innocent, cum covered face. She had one eye closed. It was so raunchy and so wrong. I had her take my picture as the 'brother' left the room, pulling his pants back up. Then I took pictures of her sitting by her doll mansion, looking at her dolls, her face still dripping with cum, with a dreamy expression on her lovely, innocent face.

"Okay," I said, "That's a wrap!"

She clapped her hands excitedly and said, "Download them! Let's look! We need to see if we missed anything or need any retakes."

"Good idea." While I downloaded the pictures, she left the room to go clean the cum off her face. I couldn't believe she went out into the house looking like that. This was one weird family.

She came back, glowing and fresh faced, although the eye I'd cum in was a little bloodshot. After locking the door she sat on my lap and we made out. It was amazing. Every time we kissed, we were getting better and better at it. It was every bit as sexy as full on intercourse.

Then we looked through the pictures I'd just taken, and we were both impressed with our work. Some of the shots would have to be trimmed or cropped, but really, nobody was ever going to see them, so I doubted we'd ever bother doing that pointless work. We were particularly thrilled with the cumshot. In the shot, a looping tendril of cum is frozen in space, jetting out of my cock, hovering just millimeters away from her open eyeball. If it hadn't been porn, it would have been an amazingly artistic shot.

She kissed me again, "Louis. You are my god."

All I could think was, who is this girl? What does she see in a dork like me?

"I love you, Rona."

Gulp. I just blurted it out, I don't know why. She tensed up and I instantly realized it was a bad move. But then... I saw something in Rona's eyes. A little flash of happiness that gave me enough hope to ask the question that I really wanted answered. "Do you love me too?"

"Louis... shit. We're just getting to know each other. Do we need to start with the labels?"

I hugged her. "Be honest Rona, please. I don't care what you tell me. Just tell me the truth. I can't stand not knowing how you feel about me."

She pulled back from me a bit, and the light-hearted expression left her face. "Shit, Louis... I didn't want to get into this tonight. I wanted to think about it some more... I stayed up all night last night thinking... thinking... thinking... I was confused by my feelings. I thought maybe I'd wake up and I'd feel differently... but I didn't. I felt... I feel just the same as I did last night."

"How?"

She took a deep breath, "I feel... like I can trust you. I can't tell you how many boys have asked to take pictures of me. You know, nude pictures, or pictures of me sucking their dicks. They're all alike. I'm not shy... hell I love cameras, but I've always said 'no'. If there's anything my parents taught me is that you can't trust anybody. Sooner or later any nude picture of me will end up on the Internet. That's a fact. Just ask my mom. If you should ever want to see her raggedy, worn-out pussy I'll send you the URL. She trusted dad, but he trusted the buddies he sent them to. Now anybody can see them for free on a dozen different sites. They'll never go away."

"That's messed up," I said. But perversely, I was very interested in seeing Mrs. Barrett's pussy photos, though I would hardly tell Rona that.

"Anyway, I never thought I'd trust anyone to take nude pictures of me... until yesterday. I always thought that if I ever caught a guy trying to sneak a nude photo of me I'd kill him... but then yesterday... I saw you sneaking pictures of me with my tits totally hanging out... and damn... I felt a rush you wouldn't believe. Like nothing I've ever felt before. I didn't stop you... I didn't smash your face in. I just... let you take them. I thought you were cute, I guess. I always have, really."

I was amazed. Rona Barrett thought I was cute? That's news to me!

"I didn't think you were hot or sexy or anything. Just cute. Still, it was enough for me to let you continue taking my picture. Then as we progressed, and you took the fur wrap pictures... it was like you were making love to me with your camera."

"I was. I'm glad you noticed."

A wide beautiful grin broke on her face, "By the end of that bit, my panties were dripping wet, and I thought you were more than cute. I thought you were a fucking hottie, and I wanted to show you everything. So when your back was turned, I did just that. It was scary... trusting you like that. Between the photo session and the time I showed up at your house you could have done anything with them. You could have sent them to all your friends or posted them on the Internet... you could have totally fucked me over."

"I'd never do that. But you didn't really trust me enough to keep them without blackmailing me," I said, smiling

She had a very thoughtful expression. "You know what? That blackmail thing was the best idea I think I've ever had in my life. Not only did I get to have the greatest night of sex in my life... but I finally found someone I can truly trust... because he has to trust me too. I don't think you realize how important that is to me. You're the only person I've ever known that I can really trust."

"You can. Forever."

She kissed me again, deeper and longer. But I could sense she wasn't done talking yet. "When I went over to your house that night I was intending to confiscate the flash cards and delete the originals off your computer... but, damn it, Louis, those were amazing photos! I mean... I always thought I was pretty, but I got turned on just looking at myself. It would be a shame to delete them. And... I suddenly wanted you to keep them. I wanted to know you were looking at them and jerking off when I wasn't around... did you jerk off to them this morning?"

I nodded. She grinned and kissed me deeply.

"Yeah, I thought so, sweetie. Anyway, I came up with the blackmail thing just so I had some way to trust you with them. All I intended was to take some nude shots of you, but sweetie, the second you took off your shirt, I knew I wasn't going to stop there. I knew I was going to fuck you in front of your camera. But even then, I had no idea how utterly awesome it was going to be. Usually guys just fuck me until they cum, but you took your time, making sure every moment, every detail was properly photographed. It was insanely sexy! Even when I was sucking your virgin cock you had the presence of mind to make sure the shot was in focus and properly framed. Do you know how crazy hot that is to me? Fuck!"

She slipped me some deep tongue this time, before talking again.

"And we were like a team, you know? Working together... right on the same page the whole time. I've never been fucked like you fucked me last night. Actually... I don't even think we fucked at all. We made love. Now that I think about it... that was the first time I ever did that. "

"So," I said, hugging her tight, "you were a virgin too, in a manner of speaking."

She put her hand on my cheek and her eyes misted over. "Goddamn it, Louis. I've never felt this way about anybody before. And I've fucked a bunch of guys... thirteen, not including you, and I've given blowjobs to seven others. But it was never like that... neh-ver. Holy shit! It was like the skies parted and the finger of God came down and pointed at you and a big booming voice said, 'he's the one. That nerdy guy right there! The one with the camera and the beautiful cock! He's going to change your life!'"

She paused. Her expression was intense. Her eyes roamed all over my face, looking at every detail of me, as tears welled up and spilled down her cheeks.

"I love you, Louis," she said, her voice cracking with emotion.

I knew it! I almost jumped out of my skin from the happiness. I gave her a huge kiss.

Then she pushed me away gently, saying "But..."

I was crestfallen. "But. There's always a 'but'."

"No, honey, it's not that bad. Hear me out."

"Okay."

"Look, Louis... I know I look all happy and shit at school, but really... I hate my life. Or at least, I hate what my life is inevitably going to become if I don't escape this shit-hole. I've always had a dream of going to Julliard... you know, the performing arts school."

"Oh, man, that's perfect, Rona! You're a great singer!"

"Yeah, but... I'm a terrible student. My grades are almost straight C's. Mr. Brickley tells me there's really no way for me to go to Julliard unless I pay my own way. It costs something like fifty thousand dollars a year! I mean... it's totally impossible. Look at my family! They don't have two pennies to rub together."

"Wow. I always heard your parents had a lake house."

"Yeah, I've heard that rumor too. The lake house we have orgies at, right? Sorry to disappoint you. I've never had a lake house... or an orgy, for that matter. I'm poor, Louis. I'm poor."

"Sorry, Rona... gosh..."

"And tonight, when I saw Sandra McQueen... well.. I felt this incredible chill run through me. It was like I was looking at my own future. She used to have hundreds of friends and was always talking about her amazing future. But now she's only got a handful of friends, and she's stuck at the shitty local college, and she hasn't figured out that her life has already peaked. It's never going to be as good again as when she was eighteen. I am not going to let the same thing happen to me." Rona suddenly started sobbing with emotion," The only fucking college I can afford to go to is the same fucking college Sandra McQueen goes to. And their music program is total crap."

I hugged her and she sobbed into my shoulder. "Rona... I don't know what to say. I wish I could help you somehow."

She sniffed and a hopeful, desperate look came over her face. "Louis. Maybe you can help me."

"How?"

She stared at me the longest time, her eyes glistening with tears. Then she said, "Louis, I've been having crazy thoughts all day... particularly when we were at the beach earlier... and all night actually... I can't help but think... well..."

"What?"

She held my hands tight and stared at me with amazing intensity, "I can't believe I'm going to tell you this... Oh, shit. No. It's too crazy. You'll think I'm a lunatic."

"You can tell me anything, Rona. I won't judge you. What can I do?"

"Louis... I want you to make me a porn star."

Silence filled the room. I was looking into her eyes as she said it. And you know what? It made perfect sense to me.

I smiled. "That would be awesome, Rona. I'm gonna make you a fuckin' porn star."

Tears fell out of her eyes, and she smiled like a crazy woman, "You mean it? You don't think it's a creepy idea?"

"Rona, you're so beautiful that if you decide to go into porn, you'll be a millionaire by the time you're twenty. Then you can go to any school you like."


She hugged me so tight, it felt like my bones were going to snap. I said, "But... why the change of heart? I thought you didn't want your pictures on the Internet."

"That's not me. That's my mom. Knowing those pictures are out there has made her a recluse. She can't stand the thought that everyone she meets might know what her snatch looks like. It ruined her life. But me... I don't give a shit who sees my snatch. I actually kind of get off on the idea of people wanting to see it. But I need to control it. I need to own the website and decide what goes up and what doesn't."

I nodded. "Sure... that's smart. But you know... everybody... all your friends... all your teachers... they could all see you naked... having sex even, if that's the kind of porn you wan to do."

She grinned. I saw a twinkle in her eyes. "Yeah? People think I'm such a goody-goody... so sweet and pure and virginal... everybody except the guys I fooled around with, and some of them have this idea that I'm some kind of saint or something. I'd love to see the look on everyone's faces when they realize I'm not who they think I am."

"Okay," I said, "In that case, let's show them!"

She kissed me desperately, with overflowing emotion and love. I was amazed by the feel of her tears rolling down onto my cheeks and mixing with my own. It was the craziest thing. Rona Barrett, Student Council President, wanted to be a porn star.

But, after all, what's so crazy about that? Every porn star started out as just another pretty girl. They all went to high school, and everybody thought they were sexy and beautiful, but at some point they all chose to take that path less traveled by, often at the age of eighteen. And now Rona had chosen it. She had good reasons and the right disposition, so why not?

And, hey, I loved porn. And I loved photography. So why not be a pornographer? I hadn't actually decided exactly what to do for a living. Heck, I'll make an awesome pornographer!

She grabbed my shoulders tight, "Now what?"

I looked at my watch. "Now... I guess you better drive me home. It's almost midnight."

She nodded. "I guess it's too late for you to fuck my sisters. They'll be so disappointed." She giggled. I still had no idea if she was joking or not. What a weird, wonderful girl!

She helped me pack up my camera stuff, making sure to delete the files off the flash cards before handing them back to me. I held the cards and thought... there are ways to recover deleted images from these things.


But I felt it would be a betrayal not to tell her. "Rona. You know, deleted images can be recovered from flash cards. Let me show you how to reformat them so they can't be recovered."

She looked at me with an amazed expression. "You know what, Louis? I take back everything I said earlier. I fucking trust you. Here." She started to disconnect the hard drive to hand it to me.

I said, "No, no. You keep it. I don't need naked pictures of you. I have you." She hugged me tight, "Here, let me put encryption on that for you. That way your weird sisters can't access any of the photos."

She was more amazed than ever, "I didn't even think of that. You're right. They probably would try to look. Man... its great having a nerd watching out for me."

I downloaded an encryption program from the internet and set her up. When I was done, she kissed me softly and said, "I love you, sweetie."

"I love you too, Rona."

Weird. I'd only really known her for two days, but we loved each other as if we'd been dating for weeks. I guess that's how love is sometimes.

As she was driving me home we tried to figure out the basic plan for our porn venture. Neither of us knew really where to begin. But I had an idea. "You know what? My friend Jason knows all about this stuff."

"Jason Indrani? The Indian kid?"

"Yeah. He's a computer genius, and he claims to be some kind of expert on the porn business. He's always talking about how he could make a million dollars selling Internet porn if he only had a bunch of 'bitches' willing to drop their drawers for him."

"Colorful language."

"Oh, he's a good guy. A little nervous, and weird... and crude... but I've known him all my life. I really don't know enough about computers or websites to even know where to begin. I think we need someone like Jason to help us."

"Yeah? I don't know..." She looked very doubtful.

"Yeah, Jason's a mega-dork... a total spaz, but hey, he's my best bud. If we hope to earn a dime on this thing, we're going to need partners we can trust."

"Well... if you can come up with a way to convince me he's the man for the job..."

"I will."

As we were driving into my neighborhood, Rona saw a little park with a swing set brightly illuminated under a sodium lamp. I'd spent half my childhood in that park. It was only three blocks from my house.

She stopped the car and got out. "Bring the camera. Leave the flash stuff."

I obeyed, following her into the park nervously wondering what she was up to now. She looked around. It was right around midnight. Some nearby house lights were on, but the cold streets were dark and empty.

She smiled wickedly, "One thing's for sure, if we're going to be pornographers, we need to take a shit load of shots. So lets do one more setup before I take you home." She started taking off her clothes. "These will be nude art shots. Do you think there's enough light?"

"Wow. Well, it's pretty bright right here on the swings, but people walk their dogs all over this neighborhood. Somebody will see us..."

"Not if we do this fast." She stripped totally naked in record time and sat in the swing, her glorious body gleaming in the cold night. She shivered, but didn't complain as I moved around snapping shots. She opened her legs to show her pretty pussy and fingered herself, pretending to have an orgasm. She mimicked it pretty good, but I'd seen her have real orgasms. Still, there was something stark and amazing about the shots I took of her on that vividly illuminated swing-set. I totally got a boner at the sight of her. The expression on her face in these shots was utterly different from the 'little girl' shots. Now she looked older, more... artistic, I guess. More like a real, professional model. Her face shone with intelligence and beauty.

After posing in the swings in every way she could imagine, she ran over to another pool of light, which was shining down on a rocket ship slide. We went around to the far side and she laid down with her back on the cold metal slide. Her body was now shivering so much that her tits were quivering. Right about then, a police car slowly cruised by on the street we'd parked on. Luckily she was hidden from their view now. Wow... if they'd come by just a minute earlier they would definitely seen her naked on the swings! Would they have arrested us? We need to be more careful!

I took several pictures as she posed all over the slide. She was shivering like crazy, but she put up with the cold like a pro. Rona kneeled on the slide and looked over her shoulder and said in her shivery voice, "F-f-fuck me, L-Louis."

"I thought this was supposed to be art shots," I snickered.

"Fuck art. I want your c-c-cock in my p-pussy."

Never one to complain, I dropped my pants, and whipped out my trusty cock, and stuck it right into her, marveling at how cold her pussy lips felt. She moaned, and a puff of steam came out of her mouth. It was really starting to get frosty.

I felt her whole body shivering around my cock. "You must be freezing, Rona!"

"F-f-f-fuck m-m-me, f-f-fuckwad!"

So I pulled out and put my camera on a nearby rocking horse, aimed it at us and set it to take pictures every second. Then I fucked her hard and slow, so the photos wouldn't be too blurry. I was standing with my legs straddling the bottom of the slide. It gave me an amazing angle into her, and since she was kneeling with her hands gripping the edges of the slide, I had easy access to her tits. I pinched her nipples and ran my finger around that delicious mole on her areola that so fascinated me. She grunted and moaned as I slid my pole in and out of her freezing cold pussy lips. But she was hot as fire inside. I realized that I could fuck Rona Barrett every day of my life, all day long, and I'd never get bored of her. My hands groped the freezing cold flesh of her ass. The sodium lamp above so brightly illuminated Rona that her beautifully round bottom was leaving an afterimage on my eyes.

She turned over onto her back and I straddled the slide higher, holding her ass up so I could fuck her good and deep. The slide was nicely shaped for fucking, although it was cold and making her shiver more crazily than ever. But she didn't complain. God, her tits looked amazing bouncing up and down under me. I leaned forward and suckled her freezing nipples.

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers