Camera Buff - Exposed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,288 Followers

"Oh, shit, your mouth is so warm... ah... oh shit... you're making me cum again, Louis!"

I started really pounding her then, to intensify her orgasm. She riveted her eyes on mine as she moaned and panted and her body spasmed around my cock. The vibrations, plus her deep core shivering, was having an amazing effect on me... I felt my balls tightening again.

She saw the amazed expression on my face, and panted, "Yes...Louis... cum with me... cum with me!"

I started grunting and an ancient power shot out of me into her for the fourth time that day... fifth time counting the jack-off session I'd done before going to school in the morning. There was something about fucking her in this weird, awkward position that made my orgasm feel more powerful than I'd felt it before, or maybe it was how tight and shivery her pussy was around my cock, or maybe how freezy cold her thighs felt on my shoulders as I pounded her... but whatever it was, I shot my cum deep into her orgasmic pussy, feeling her vaginal muscles rippling around my shaft, even as I filled her up with my seed.

We both tensed up and our bodies vibrated and shivered together. Then, when my legs stopped spasming, I pulled her up off the slide and hugged her, my cock softening inside her. I could feel my cum leaking out around her pussy lips as she moaned and shook in my arms. Her orgasm went on and on, interspersed with crazy shivering spasms, sudden little shocks, and powerful twitches. I was a scrawny guy, so it took every bit of my strength to hold her up, but I did, for a good three minutes before she started to come back to her senses.

Rona Barrett whispered, in a shivery voice. "Louis. You're the b-b-best fucking lover I've ever had. N-n-now, find my c-c-c-clothes before I freeze to d-d-death!"

I found her clothes and pulled them onto her because she could barely control her shivering arms and legs. Then we ran laughing to the car, where I hugged her chilly body with the heater running full blast for ten minutes before she was able to drive me home.

On the way, Rona said, "So... what about you? Would you mind having your nude pictures on my website? I love the pictures we've taken together."

Shit... I hadn't thought of that. A sudden thrill of fear went through me. "Well... I'm not much of an exhibitionist. And my parents... boy... I wouldn't want them to see me naked... much less doing it. No offense, Rona, but... I don't think...."

She looked a little disappointed. Then she said, "Well, what if we just crop your face out. How about that?"

I nodded, "Yeah. I guess we could. I've seen a lot of porn like that... with the guy's face not visible. I guess... as long as my face isn't in there, nobody would know."

Rona smiled. "Good. I want everyone to see how beautiful your cock is." She giggled.

I smiled at how gleeful she looked. Then a sudden, sickening thought occurred to me. "Rona. Shit. If you do actually become a porn star... and I think you probably will, unless you change your mind... then... well... people would guess those pictures were me."

She looked consternated for a while. "Okay... I guess we won't use those shots."

Then I realized something even more disturbing... so far every time I'd had sex with Rona there had been a camera pointed at us. I wondered... what if that's what Rona likes about me? What if she stops having sex with me and finds someone else who doesn't mind their pictures being taken and posted on her website? What... what if she falls in love with that someone else? Shit... that would be horrible!

"Rona... maybe... maybe we should keep our... you know.. our relationship a secret."

"Really?"

"Actually... if we're going to make it work, we need to keep our whole porn project a secret, at least until we graduate. Have you told anyone... about us?"

"Not yet. I was planning to make a big deal about it tomorrow. I thought I'd hold hands with you all day, and sit with you in the lunch room. I wanted to see the looks on everyone's faces when they realized that my guy is a nerd."

I felt another chill. I didn't really relish that kind of attention anyway. "If people know we're an item, everyone will be watching us. Then they might figure out what we're up to. That could get us expelled."

"You think so?"

"I don't think they'd put up with students making porn. But if we keep it a secret, then I wouldn't mind being on the website with my face hidden."

"Okay, Louis... Maybe you're right. But..." Rona's eyes misted over. "I don't know if I can pretend I'm not in love with you."

"Well... at least we can try to keep it secret for a while... until we figure out a plan."

She pouted adorably, and said, "Okay, sweetie. We can try it. For a while."

She drove by my house. The light was on inside. "Looks like your parents are waiting up for you. I'll drop you off up the street so they don't see me kissing you goodnight."

As we kissed, the worry I'd felt over the last ten minutes faded away. I felt the love pouring out of Rona Barrett. My girl. My sweetie. I drifted home on a cloud of love. I just knew it was all going to work out okay.

When I walked in the house it was almost one A.M. Mom was waiting for me in the living room.

"Sorry I'm so late. I lost track of time."

Mom didn't look mad. She was smiling expectantly. "So?"

"So? So what?"

"So, Casanova... did you ask her out?"

Something about the hopeful look on her round little sface, contrasted with the vivid memory of all the crazy sex I'd been having for the last few hours... well, it just tickled the shit out of me. Mom stared at me like I was crazy as I collapsed to the floor with laughter.

...To be continued!

Thanks for reading! Please check out my page for more stories of nerds and the hotties who love them. Delayed Action is about one of Rona's best friends, Laurie Bonner.

Rona and Laurie will also make appearances in my series, Field Trip Follies chapter 4 and 5 (when I get around to writing them).

If you enjoyed the story, please vote! And leave a comment! I think the main reason I write this stuff is the rush I get from reading comments. Thanks for your support!

C.B. Summers

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,288 Followers