Cameron's Detention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gives me a little whimper. I look at her. Her face is turning crimson. I can see through her bitchy demeanor now. She's a shy, unconfident, young woman, acting up for the purpose of getting my attention. I very lightly stroke her bud. She's shaking now. With my other arm, I hold onto her and kiss her neck. "Take them off," I whisper in her ear. "If you trust me."

The thong slips off within a second. Her cunt is hidden behind a neatly trimmed bush. I take off my shirt to ease her embarrassment of being the only one completely naked. And I wanted her to have an unhindered view of my rock hard dick. "Sit on the desk."

She scoots some stacks of papers over and sits on my large desk. Her legs are together and swinging like a fidgety child. With my hands, I spread her legs apart and motion for her to place her feet on the desk. She does, and she is open to me. I can finally see that perfect little pussy of hers. I stand close and place my left hand on the desk next to her. With my right, I trace my finger around the juicy lips. The teasing is getting to her. She's begging me with her eyes. I grant her wish.

I carefully slide one finger into her. She throws her head back. Her mouth forms a little "O." I keep it in there to let her get used to it. I then bring it out and push it back in. She's starting to pant. I stroke her a few times, getting her wetter. I surprise her with another finger.

"Oh..." she says softly and winces. She's concentrating hard as I work the two fingers in and out of her, slowly gaining speed. I like hearing the sopping noises of her cunt while I fingerfuck her. I want to go faster and leave her screaming. But I can't damage my little virgin girl. I shove the two fingers are far as I can. She arches her back, shuts her eyes tight, and moans.

"Ready for me?"

"Yes, Mr. Anderson." That response makes me want to shove myself into that cunt and pound the hell out of her. Being patient is killing me. I snatch my jeans from the floor and take the condom out of my wallet. As I put it on, she keeps her eyes closed as she stays perfectly still while presenting herself to me. Once it is on, I brush her hair back to get her attention. "Lie on the desk..." I motion to have her lie lengthwise. I love this enormous desk. If only she knew she wasn't the only woman fucked on it.

A small, anticipated smile is on her beautiful face. I look straight into her eyes as I enter her. I take my time. The condom is well lubed and her juices are nearly dripping out of her, but I don't want to hurt my girl. She grunts a little as I ease my way in completely. I feel myself leaving reality for a second. The warm tightness is pushing me to cum early. I'm trying not to whimper out loud. My eyes close for a few seconds to savor this feeling.

I sigh and pull out little by little. Then, I push into her again. It's getting easier as I continue to penetrate her. I'm stopping myself from fucking her hard, punishing her for all the crap she has given me. But my anger has subsided. There is more lust for her now than hatred.

Her arms fall behind her head, and her wrists are pinned together, as if tied. Her eyes stay closed. Every once in a while, she will look at me, satisfied that she was getting her wish. She moans a little as if she feels like she has to. Her head is turned to the side, her breasts bounce with each thrust. I focus on them, but close my eyes as I let go. When my head stops spinning, I look down at her tranquil, smiling face.

I use a couple towels from my desk and dump the condom in plastic bag to throw out elsewhere so the janitor doesn't discover it. I sit on the edge of the desk next to her. She moves over a little to give me some room.

"How about this? You do your homework assignments, and I'll let you receive detention with me once a week. Deal?"

Her usual smirk is replaced with a cute, innocent grin. "Deal. Next week, I'm gonna call you an asshole in front of the whole class. Is that alright?"

"Ok. But by that time, I want to hear you admit to being a good writer."

She nods. "Ok." She gets dressed, and I kiss her 'goodbye.' My mind is already coming up with ideas for detention next week.

12