Camilla Ch. 094

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why did I wear condoms with you? Wayne asked bitterly. They were useless.

Though Camilla's suffering hadn't abated in the least, she was at least beginning to piece together what had happened to put her in this situation. Every time she'd voted, or made other people vote, she had been made oblivious to the fact that she had been helping the masked men gain more power. They were using her psychic powers to their advantage, so it would be harder to trace all the bogus voting to them, harder even for those who'd gained Nigrovum's power, but were using it for good, like Dr. Singh. Singh had tried to warn her for all those years, but she'd psychically blocked him; this had worked perfectly for the masked men's purposes.

Only now did Camilla remember having had sex with Garth Van Duyne; he'd psychically made her forget who he really was during every election time. Of course, knowing now was useless to her--it was too late.

She could feel Don attempting to contact her, and knowing that she still wasn't ready to die, as well as knowing that she still had much to learn about how the masked men had come to power, she drifted off into another memory vision. It was too late for Don to get to her, too.