Camp Larry Horton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,740 Followers

I felt Sam clutching at my breast and imagined that she was only reacting to her memory of that night.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well, she ended up unbuttoning my shirt all the way and pushing it open a little...until she could see me. The look in her eyes was...damn it, Traci. She was looking at me like no boy ever did. I was scared because I thought...I thought she was going to...God, what if she put her mouth there?"

I ran my hand across her back to try to reassure her.

"Of course, she did," Sam said with a tone of resignation. "She kissed my tits, and put her lips on my nipples, and then...then she licked one of them and I thought I would scream. I was in shock. And I felt it clear down to my pussy. It felt so God damn good, Traci. She sucked on it and bit it and I think I moaned and that only made her do it harder."

I felt my own pussy tingle with each new description. I wanted her so bad. But I had to let her finish.

"She took off my shirt and then took my hands and brought them up to her tits. She had on a fairly short nightshirt and she began to pull it up after I touched her for a few seconds. I saw her panties and then she was about to lift the nightshirt past her tits. I knew what she was going to make me do and I was frightened. But they were beautiful and I found myself wanting to do it, Traci.

"She must have noticed because she smiled and put my hands on her tits. I squeezed them a little, but didn't know what else...what else she wanted. She said, 'Lick them, Sam. Put one in your mouth.' So I did and when I heard her little whimper I just about lost it. I had never made another woman happy like that before and I knew it was good, especially being my Mom. So she taught me that night how to make her cum by playing with her tits.

"I swear to God, Traci. She came while I sucked on her tits and I thought it was the neatest thing in the world."

Sam's words had me soaking wet and I forced my pussy against her leg. I rubbed slowly and her hands began to work over my tits a little more urgently.

"It was a couple nights later that we were naked together in bed for the first time and we, well, we had oral sex," Sam told me.

"Did you like it?" I asked her.

"Like it? It was the most awesome thing I'd ever done."

"What did you like best?" I wanted to know.

Sam hesitated for a few seconds, and then said, "The feeling of her mouth on my clit."

That was all I needed to hear. I lifted my arm from around her and moved down her body. When I got to her tits, I licked them and sucked them until the nipples were erect. Then I moved lower and rolled Sam onto her back. Soon, I was between her legs, ready to take the place of her Mom.

I kissed each of her thighs, slowly working my way closer and closer to her clit. I could feel the muscles in her leg become tense. She spread herself open for me and pushed up her pussy to meet my face. But I moved away from her clit just before making contact. I thought I heard her moan right before my mouth touched the moist flaps of skin protecting her pussy.

My tongue separated them and sought out the hole that produced the sweet juices I tasted. Sam clutched at the bed cover when my tongue slid inside her. I put my hands on her ass and held her in place while my tongue probed her pussy. Sam fidgeted on the bed but never tried to escape.

Several minutes were spent fucking her with my tongue and driving her crazy. My hands played with her tits. She was ready.

I licked the entire length of her pussy before landing on her clit. Her sighs and unintelligible moans told me I was on the right track. Following a few preliminary licks and kisses, I attacked her clit with a full barrage of everything my lips and mouth and tongue could provide. Sam writhed on the bed with ever-increasing fervor, all the time beseeching me not to stop.

My little bed creaked as Sam thrashed back and forth. I saw her tits swaying on her chest, but I never took my mouth off her clit. Soon, she was holding my head in her hands, crying out that she was getting closer.

Then Sam came with the most intense orgasm I'd ever seen a woman have...at least any woman I'd ever made cum. One after another her climaxes came and went while my tongue furiously stabbed at her clit. She was panting loudly when, finally, she pulled herself away from me.

I looked up at her.

"Come here," she said, holding out her arms. "It's my turn."

I was positioned directly over her face in a matter of seconds. I clung to the rickety headboard as Sam ate me like a pro. I tried to extend it as long as I could, but she was too good. I was groaning during multiple orgasms within a couple minutes. Her tongue was better than any toy...any finger...I had ever tried.

Soon afterwards, after I had collapsed in her arms, Sam whispered: "That's what my mother and I do."

eroslit
eroslit
2,740 Followers
12