Campfire Chronicles Ch. 02

Story Info
The camp shower gets a little steamy.
2.4k words
3.9
52.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueFish11
BlueFish11
79 Followers

My cousin asked me to set up the private campsite for some of his friends who were coming up for the weekend. I was mildly annoyed as I had many other things to do. I changed my tune when he told me it was a group of women campers. I spent several hours hauling the wood and setting up the tiki torches so they could find their way down the crushed gravel, one-way road to the camp site. My cousin and I were camping in one site with a few of our friends. The eleven women were camping in the only other site; about a football field length away.

The Johnny on the Spot was delivered and we backed the water tank up, between the two campsites, closer to the one where I would be camping. The shower tent was a small three foot by three foot tent, about six feet high. It had warm running water when it was running right. The water tank was hooked up to a propane powered heater to warm the water and the water pressure was produced by hooking up the pump's power cables to a truck battery.

All the women had arrived at the campsite by about ten o'clock and the air was filled with their voices – the voices catching up on each other's lives and moments. The chatting would continue for the better part of the weekend. They worked while they talked: erecting their tents; building the fire pit; hauling water and wood to the campsite; inflating air mattresses; setting up tables and organizing the food table; and lining up the coolers for easy access from the fire pit. We watched this flurry of activity in awe. Women campers are a rare breed and watching them in action was like watching a lion den in action.

As the sun set over their camp, the campfire was started and soon there was dip and chips and pretzels being passed around amongst the group. The clink of empty beer and wine bottles as they were thrown into a pile by the table could be heard over the laughter of the women and the crackle of the fire. The Jack and Tequila was passed next – no shot glasses needed.

We could hear words and phrases floating on the night air followed by loud, laughter. My cousin and I walked over to their site, introduced ourselves and asked if they needed anything. This was a silly question as they had it all under control. They invited us to have a beer with them so we gladly accepted the offer and sat and observed. There were numerous conversations going on at the same time. You could tell the women were all very relaxed with each other.

They all introduced themselves, their name, if they had husbands and children, where they were from. We wanted to know their story and how they all got together. They explained that they had camped together, every year, for the last twelve years. It was a ritual for them, and they had it down to a science.

We told them a little about us. They thanked us for setting up the site. Everyone was having a great time. The music was playing and they were singing and dancing. There was movement everywhere. We didn't know which story to listen to or where to be looking.

Not wanting to interfere with their good time, nor did we want to have all the people from our site invade our moment with the women, we finished our beer and vowed we would be back again later. Walking back to our campsite, we were laughing at how much fun they were having. Our site paled in comparison. The girls we were with were jealous and making snappy comments about the conversations drifting from their site to ours. We tried to concentrate on the conversations in our own campsite, but the sounds coming from the other site distracted us. We were secretly wishing we were at the other site.

The girls wandered to bed in groups of twos and threes. The remaining woman fed the fire, laughing, drinking and sharing. Only three of them stayed up until the sun began to rise in the East. The light breaking though the yellow, red and orange leaves, making them appear to be on fire on the top of the mountain surrounding us. We didn't want to go to bed before the women did so we tried to keep up with their drinking.

We finally gave in and wandered to our tents as the last trio of girls went to theirs. We caught a few hours sleep until the sounds of girls around the fire, the smell of coffee and a hot breakfast of bacon, sausage, eggs and toast made us follow our nose out of the tents. We sat bleary eyed slugging down some coffee with our soggy cereal. How could they be so functional already.

We watched the woman in their morning routine. Cooking, washing up, brushing their teeth. Then they were dozing in the sun by the fire; some of them walking down to the creek and lying on rocks in the sun, cat napping. It was like having a webcam 24/7 and we were thoroughly enjoying it.

By lunchtime they were drinking wine and rum and cokes. Laughing and relaxing around the fire, in the sun. The women were reading gossip magazines and novels, looking through pictures and brushing their hair. Sometimes, they were brushing each other's hair.

Our campsite decided to go on a hike so we walked over to the girls and told them we were headed out if anyone wanted to go on a hike with us. Several women were just getting ready to take showers. The girls decided they had to shower during the day, while it is still warm enough out. Only four of them decided to stay behind and take a shower. The rest of their troupe (also) decided to take a walk. They were going to hike along the creek.

Part way into our hike, I told my cousin I would catch up with them on the hike. I circled back to camp and came up behind our campsite, hiding out behind a tent. I was only about 12 feet from the shower tent, and about 12 feet from the women whom were about to shower.

The portable shower tent was only big enough to shower in – not to get changed in. I was curious as to how the women would go about this outdoor shower business.

One girl drove a small pickup truck to the shower tent. They hooked up the car battery to the heater for the water tank and started the shower. One person had to be outside the tank, to make sure the water didn't get too hot. Three of the girls – I think their names were Di, Jane and Teresa all stripped out of their campfire smelling jeans and tees, draping their clothes in piles over the tailgate of the truck, underwear nicely folded on the top of each pile.

Samantha volunteered to man the hot water switch and hand out towels as the other three pulled bottles and wash clothes out of their bags resting on the ground near by. My jaw was agape. They women were so relaxed, and thought they were all alone so they were not worried about peeping toms, like myself.

I watched Jane, whose kitty was completely shaven; grab Teresa by the arm playfully pulling her towards the shower. Di walked up behind Jane and slapped her on the ass. Their laughter was like warm winds blowing around my face. Jane had long blonde hair, down to her ass and nice C cup breasts with nice big nipples. Di was shorter, long dark hair, very large breasts. Teresa was also blonde, short hair, and looked like C cup breasts as well, nicely trimmed kitty. Samantha was standing braless, in a tank top and matching panties, working the heat.

Di turned to grab her bath sponge and I noticed her kitty was almost completely shaven as well. She bent over her bag and pulled out her bottles for the shower. I tripped as I was bent over trying to see. I quickly jumped up as Di turned and saw me. A look of surprise at first on her face, then she relaxed and winked at me, turned her back and slipped into the shower.

The top of the shower was mesh more than ¾ of the way to the ground, giving me a complete view of the girls. Jane raised her face to the spray, running her hands through her long hair as she wetted it down. Di grabbed the shampoo and began washing Jane's hair. Teresa was washing her own body. Her hands soaped her breasts and flat stomach; and then moving them up to her neck and face.

So much to watch at once, I could scarcely take it all in. Naked, beautiful women in the flesh – so close I could smell the strawberry shampoo. Soap and water streamed down their backs as they laughed and played in the water. The water ran in rivulets between their breasts, down the small of their backs and between their ass cheeks.

I was lost in my own head as I heard all three girls squeal loudly. I looked up in time to see the three in the shower jumping out of the shower. Samantha was laughing and laughing.

"You bitch!! That was cold water." Jane hollered over the sound of the squealing.

"Oooppss!! Sorry girls, my hand slipped." Samantha giggled.

"Sure – wait till you get your ass in there!" Di hollered.

"Okay, okay. It is warm – I won't do it again." Samantha said.

All three girls' nipples hardened in the afternoon cool, forest air. Goosebumps rose on their glistening skin. They huddled together glaring at Samantha as they quickly jumped back in and began rinsing their hair and bodies under the warm water.

Di finished off Jane's long hair. Teresa turned and began soaping Jane's breasts and stomach. Jane was now sandwiched between Di and Teresa. Jane reached up and pulled Teresa's mouth towards hers. As Jane kissed Theresa, Di reached around and fondled one of Teresa's breasts in one hand and with her other hand caressed one of Jane's breasts.

Teresa broke the kiss with Jane and kissed Di on the mouth over Jane's shoulder. I watched – unable to believe what I was seeing. I turned and looked around our campsite – looking for someone to share this moment with! There was no one in site. I moved closer to the tent. There were only a few trees between myself and the wet women.

Hands snaked over the wet skin, leaving soapy trails where they travelled. I wasn't sure whose hands belonged to who as the three girls moved as one. Di's back was to me. She looked over her shoulder to see where I was. As she caught my eye, I heard her say, "Jane, why don't you pick up the soap?" as she tossed her soap at Teresa's feet.

Di squatted as Jane bent over, her ass directly in Di's face. Di spread Jane's wet legs with the palms of her hands on Jane's thighs. Di's upturned face catching the water running down Jane's ass crack. Jane's face was right in Teresa's kitty.

My erection was hurting it was throbbing so hard in my jeans. I rubbed myself on the outside of my jeans as I saw Di's tongue licking Jane's ass. Jane writhed under Di's tongue lashing and applied her own lashing on Teresa's exposed clit. Jane had her hands on either side of Teresa's nice blonde lined pussy, pulling open her lips. I saw Jane's tongue quickly gliding over Teresa's inner folds.

"That's it. I'm in." Samantha hollered. "I want some of that action."

Teresa's knees buckled as she orgasmed on Jane's face. Samantha had stripped off her tank and panties as she stepped into the shower. She caught Teresa and helped lower her to the floor of the shower. Samantha kissed Jane on the mouth.

"Does Teresa taste good?" Jane laughed as she kissed Samantha again.

I was rubbing my jeans faster and faster as Samantha sucked on Jane's very erect nipples. Di was tonguing Jane's ass and sliding a soapy finger in and out as Jane moaned over and over. Samantha laid on her side and spread her legs as Teresa eagerly moved between them. I couldn't see exactly what Teresa was doing but by Samantha's vocalizations it must have been enjoyable.

I had a great view of Di's pussy between her knees as she worked on Jane. Samantha slid a hand under Jane and first played with her and then moved on to Di. Di's fingers were already there and I could no longer contain myself as I watched Samantha and Di's fingers slid into Di at the same time. Soon the shower tent was just a writhing, moaning, wet and soapy arena.

I didn't remember moving closer but I now realized I was standing about 2 feet away from the tent, a large wet stain on my jeans and my jaw on the pine needle covered ground. As I realized how close I was to the tent, the girls all screamed against each other's kitty. I froze.

They all stood up and began rinsing off, and then they noticed me.

"I think we have a spy in our midst." Jane said.

They all looked at my jeans at the same time. I was very uncomfortable.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Teresa teased.

"Maybe you should get in here and wash off." Samantha stated.

I quickly stripped out of my clothes and jumped in the shower with the women. I followed Di's gaze on the rise of the hill behind us and heard the others coming back towards camp. The women got out of the shower and grabbed their towels and clothes and carefully found the way down the hill to their tents giggling and laughing as the rest of our two campsites walked over the hill.

Not quite sure what I should do, I turned my back on them and finished my shower, not really positive that I had really just been witness to that scene.

============

If you like the campfire girls you should also read Campfire Chronicles 01. Thank you so much for the reads and the votes. Mr. Editor - thanks to you!!

BlueFish11
BlueFish11
79 Followers