Amber 01

Story Info
A young man develops feelings for his female coworker.
3.4k words
4.21
9.4k
14

Part 1 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 02/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkpolk
jkpolk
42 Followers

I graduated from college with an engineering degree and had a choice to make. I could move away to work for a large, international firm or stay closer to home. I decided on the latter and took a job at a smaller regional firm. I was hired as a junior engineer and assigned to a smaller, satellite office. I got an apartment in the area and moved in, excited for this new step in life.

On my first day I met my boss, who introduced me to my half-dozen or so coworkers, and then I settled into my cubicle. As lunch time approached, the girl who worked in the cubicle across from me came over to reintroduce herself and offer to take me to lunch. Her name was Amber and she had a friendly smile. To look at Amber as she stood before me, no one would consider her conventionally attractive. She was a typical girl from the Midwest, slightly heavy-set and dressed very understated in athletic shoes, khakis, and a polo shirt. She had shoulder-length black hair though that framed a cute face with blue eyes.

I took her up on the offer and we rode in her car to a local sports bar. She could apparently tell that I was surprised by her choice and she smiled and said, "Come on, they have great wings." After getting to our table we sat and started with the awkward get-to-know-you questions: where'd you grow up, where'd you go to school, what do you like to do outside work... the usual questions. When our food arrived, I could tell Amber wasn't lying; the wings were awesome. As we talked, the awkwardness gradually faded away and soon we were chatting freely. I became intrigued when I found out she was an avid sports fan.

After we finished our lunch Amber insisted on paying and we made our way back to the office. When we got back, as we walked to our cubicles, I thanked her and told her I looked forward to doing this again. She smiled and said she did too.

Amber and I became quick friends. As days went by, we were always stopping by the other's desk when we needed a break. We soon found that we shared the same sense of humor and we developed our own inside jokes. Before long I found myself looking forward to going to work just to hang out with my friend.

Because working in an office can be so boring, Amber and I found any excuse to get out when we could. Even though it usually only required one person, she and I would go together on site visits, driving the long way there and back, stopping off for lunch, listening to each other's music and just enjoying each other's company. A few times while on the way back to the office, we stopped by Amber's house to retrieve a forgotten item or pick up a recent delivery. It gave me an opportunity to see where she lived. It was a small two bedroom house with one bedroom converted into an office. It was tastefully decorated but with nothing that really stood out. Whenever we'd stop by, we would hang out for a few minutes, maybe grab a cold drink, but before long we were headed back to the office.

Simply put, Amber and I enjoyed each other's company and worked great together. In one of our many conversations we found out that we each enjoyed golfing, although we both admitted that neither of us was very good at it. Wednesdays tended to be light days for us so we planned for the next week to arrive an hour early for work so that we could skip out and play at least nine holes before it got dark. We had a blast and soon this became a weekly tradition and the highlight of the week for me. It was nothing fancy, just a basic municipal course and our scores were plenty high. But we shared a cart, drank a few beers, and we just enjoyed being outdoors. I was spending time outside of work with my best friend and nothing could beat that.

We worked together for over a year, keeping pretty much the same routine. As we completed one project, we would move on to the next, often with multiple projects open at once. Amber and I were teammates and good friends. But there was never anything more between us. I knew that Amber was single but otherwise the topic never seemed to come up. If anything, we just felt like lifelong friends. But over time, I stopped seeing her as that plain woman in khakis and a polo, and just associated her with all the good times we had and that's when things started to change.

There was something about our golf outings, being outside with a woman that turned me on. When so many women obsess over clothes and makeup and cultivating the perfect appearance, there's something about one who is confident enough to be around a guy when she's sweaty and not at her best that excites me. I think it's the idea that if she's willing to be free and vulnerable in those moments, I couldn't help but wonder how else she was adventerous, what other taboos was she willing to break.

So one day, as the growing darkness forced an early end to our round, we gave each other the usual friendly hug and went our separate ways. On the drive home, I started to find myself thinking more and more about our time together. I could picture her in the late afternoon light, the heat giving her face some extra color, her hair still pulled back but matted over her ears by sweat that would bead up and roll down her neck. I'd watch the little drop disappear down her shirt and wanted to continue watching it to where it had disappeard down her back or between her breasts. I wanted more.

After a few more minutes, I was back at my apartment. Opening the door, I kicked off my shoes, closed the blinds and walked over to drop my things on the counter before heading back to the bathroom. I got undressed and left my clothes in a pile on the floor. As I stood there, I enjoyed the liberation of standing completely naked. I made my way back to the kitchen and got a glass of ice water before returning to the bathroom. I've always enjoyed being naked in the privacy of my home. Something about it gave me a thrill, a small benefit of living by myself.

Walking back into the bathroom, I turned off the light as I reached in to turn on the water and let it heat up before stepping in and closing the glass door behind me. I like to keep the lights off when I shower with the only light filtering in through the open bathroom door. Standing there in the dark steam-filled room, letting the hot water massage my shoulders, I could feel the tension from the day leaving my body. As I relaxed, I closed my eyes and my mind began to wander; my mind drifted off to Amber.

Having been to her house before, I could imagine the setting perfectly. I pictured her stepping through the front door and taking off her shoes and socks. Walking into the living room, she dropped her things on the couch before walking to the kitchen and grabbing a drink. Carrying her glass back through the house, she made her way though her bedroom and back to the bathroom. The voyeuristic nature of my daydream hightened the experience.

Standing there in the bathroom, I pictured Amber facing away from me, pulling the sweat-dampened shirt over her head before tossing it aside. Undoing her pants and with a shake of her shapely hips, she let them fall into a heap on the floor. I could picture what she looked like standing there in just her bra and panties. Her black hair, still pulled back, stopped right at the nape of her neck. The straps from her dark blue bra accentuated her shoulders. A pair of matching panties rode over her shapely hips, the fabric forming a triangle that covered her crack before disappearing between her legs. I found the image of her curvy, full-figured body to be beautiful and I felt as my pulse quickened.

I then imagined Amber reaching behind herself to unfasten her bra before working the straps from her shoulders and tossing it onto the pile of clothes. She then looped her thumbs into her panties at her hips in order to peel them down before letting them fall to her ankles and kicking them aside. Finally, reaching back with one hand, she let her ponytail down and shook it out before turning towards me, where I could imagine her naked body from the front for the first time.

I could see her beautiful, pendulous breasts hanging freely with large areolas and perky nipples. Her skin was pale but impeccable. A bead of sweat formed on her neck then fell between those beautiful breasts, traced down her belly and around her navel before disappearing into her mound of closely trimmed pubic hair. Her legs with their wonderfully shaped thighs lead down to two bare feet standing on a plush rug.

With that image fully developed in my mind, I imagined her stepping into the shower, turning on the water and like me, standing with her back to the shower head, allowing it to beat down on her neck and shoulders. Her hair, now wet and clinging to her neck, fell across her shoulders. Her large breasts were now covered in a thin sheet of running water, disturbed only by her nipples peeking out like two little pebbles in a stream. The water that flowed between her breasts made its way down her belly and soaked her pubic hair before running down the front of her legs to her feet and the tile floor below.

I then imagined Amber turning to face the water. At first, she let the shower beat on her chest and then lowered her head and let the water run down her neck, between her shoulders and down the small of her back before reaching her curvy hips. There, the absolute beauty of her behind was on full display. The skin was alabaster white and perfectly smooth, interrupted only by a single dimple on each cheek. Her buns were full and plump, perfectly proportioned.

Then after slowly tilting head back and forth and rolling her shoulders a few times, she put one hand on the wall in front of her. Leaning forward, she allowed the water to hit directly on her lower back. She then spread her legs, allowing the water to flow between her crack while slowly rocking to the side to allow the warmth to caress her between her legs.

It was at this moment that I became aware of my pounding pulse. I was so lost in my daydream that I was completely unaware of the outside world. Opening my eyes and looking down, I saw my penis hanging a little fuller. With each pulse of blood, it became a little bigger, a little thicker, until reaching it's maximum size. Then with each heartbeat it rose a little more until it was sticking straight out and continued rising until it was angled up, quivering with my pulse. Tensing my pelvic muscles, I could make it bounce, sending a tingling feeling through my body. The water flowing over my chest, across my abs and to the base of my shaft felt absolutely incredible. The warm water engulfed my penis before running over my scrotum and between my legs. I let out an audible sigh but resisted touching myself. This was too good and I wanted it to last; I wanted Amber.

Closing my eyes again, I returned to my voyeuristic dreamdream. By now Amber had moved on to washing her hair. Her breasts were pushed up and jiggled as she rubbed in the shampoo. After rinsing her hair, she soaped up a washcloth and and began washing her neck and shoulders, taking some extra time to massage out some tension before quickly washing off her arms and her smoothly shaved underarms.

Amber then moved back up to her chest. After soaping up her breasts, she proceeded to rub them more slowly and sensually, closing her eyes and taking slow deep breaths. She then washed under her breasts before cupping them in her hands from below. With each pass of the washcloth brushing across her nipples, she tiled her head back and sighed.

Keeping my eyes closed to maintain the vision in my mind, I matched her movements. Washing my upper body, I too paused at my chest. In my aroused state, the feeling of the washcloth brushing across my nipples sent shivers through my body and I could feel my erection quiver.

Amber then washed her belly, reaching around to get her back, and then up and down each leg. As she reached down to her lower leg, her beautiful pale ass was thrusted up and glistened under the falling water. Standing back up, she alternated picking up each foot and crossing it over the opposite knee to wash her feet, where she stopped to massage each sole before running her fingers between her toes. I matched her every step.

Tilting her head back again with her eyes closed, she took another deep breath as she slowly worked her hands up the inside of her legs. Getting to the top of her thighs, she followed the imaginary line of where her panties ran over to her hips. After a couple deep massages to this area, she traced back across the front and down over her pubic hair. Dropping the washcloth, she allowed one hand to slide slowly down the front, across her clitoris and then down between her legs. She bit her lower lip and let out a long, low moan as her fingers traced across her labia and back up.

Putting my own washcloth aside, I also rubbed the inside of my thighs before digging the heel of my palms into my hips to massage my backside. I traced my fingertips across my waist to the top of my trimmed pubic hair. Working down from there, I lightly stroked the sides of my groin and the sensitive crease at the top of my legs.

Finally I let the fingertips of my right hand lightly trace up the underside of my penis. That first touch sent a shockwave through my body and I let out a long moan. I tingled from head to toe and felt the muscles at the base of penis clench. I repeated this motion, running my fingertips across the underside, paying special attention to the frenulum, the sensitive spot right at base of the head.

Amber still had her head back with her eyes closed, nibbling gently on her lower lip. Her left hand was now cupping her right breast as she massaged her nipple between two fingers. She used her right hand to continue to slowly masturbate. As her fingers massaged her clitoris she let out little whimpers of pleasure. She then spread her legs some more and her right hand reached down to her vagina, teasing herself before returning to her clitoris. With her eyes closed, her breath panted as she fell into a rhythm.

Teasing my penis one more time and feeling it twitch in excitement, I squeezed out some body wash into my right hand and formed a loose fist. Drawing my hips back and placing my fist in front of me, I slowly rocked forward. As my erection penetrated my lubricated hand, I let out a long exhale and moaned Amber's name. I then began to slowly stoke myself. As my right hand worked up and down my shaft, I used my left to lightly squeeze my testicles and give a soft tug to my scrotum.

As Amber continued to rub her clitoris, she began slowly rocking her hips. While still rubbing with her right hand, her left began to reach behind her and massage her backside. Grasping her ass, she squeezed and let out another soft moan. After rubbing her backside a little more, she discretely ran her fingertips between her crack. As her fingers traced lower, she allowed them to brush across her tight, little anus. Her head was suddenly thrown back and she let out a moan of ecstasy.

My right hand continued to slowly stroke but I paused while I let my left hand explore my own backside. At first I just rubbed my fingers over my hips and then massaged a little harder. With my right hand still wrapped around my erection, I too traced my fingertips down my crack. My body shuddered and I moaned each time my finger rubbed across my anus. My entire body tingled and could feel my pelvic muscles clench. I kept teasing myself from behind as I resumed stroking.

While her right hand kept the rhythm of rubbing at her clitoris, Amber began to rock her hips. Her left hand was still rubbing her behind as her fingertips found their way back between her ass cheeks. But this time, as her fingers tickled her anus, she relaxed and allowed her middle finger, slick with soap, to slip inside. As her finger slid in, she first grunted and then moaned. When her finger was finally all the way inside, the pace of her right hand quickened before slowing as her body reached the edge. With a final few pushes of her finger into her anus and pressure on her clitoris, she moaned loudly as she brought herself to orgasm. Her hips shuddered and her body shook as the waves of her orgasm washed over her. Her finger slowly sliped from inside her as she caught her breath. With one final touch to her clitoris, she let out a sigh of pure release.

I've always had trouble masturbating while standing and this time was no different. It felt incredible to stroke myself while thinking about Amber but I just couldn't get off. I tried varying the pressure of my grip as I stroked and I tried squirting some body wash in my hand to add some more lubrication but it just wasn't enough. So with a squirt of some soap on my left hand, I ran my fingers back between my ass cheeks. Brushing across my anus a couple times, I took a deep breath, relaxed and allowed my middle finger to slowly slide inside me. I groaned at the unique sensation and felt my body shudder. With my right hand stroking away at my erection, my finger slid deeper into my ass.

From there, with just a little pressure my finger tip pushed up against the inside wall, stimulating my prostate. With my right hand working faster, I could feel the tension in my erection building. My breath quickened and my heart raced. With one final tug, my finger rubbed across my prostate and I moaned out Amber's name as I came harder than I've ever cum before. My ass clenched around my finger as I shot a thick white glob onto the floor. Each wave of orgasm caused my ass to clench and my erection to twitch as I continued ejaculating. As my orgasm finally subsided, I slowly slipped my finger from inside me and milked the last drop from the tip of my penis. I watched it swirl around on the flood before going down the drain.

I was breathing hard and felt a little dizzy. After finally catching my breath, I finished washing up and turned off the water. Stepping out of the shower and drying off, I looked at myself in the mirror; my penis was hanging still semi-erect. I had never done that before. I had never touched, let alone put my finger in my ass. I thought it would make me weird, but after experiencing it I didn't care; it was incredible. I threw on some clean clothes and grabbed a quick snack out of the kitchen before returning to my bedroom and lying down. I thought back on what I just did and wondered about Amber. Does she ever masturbate when she gets home? If so, what does she fantasize about? I had a feeling that mystery would keep my mind occupied for quite some time.

jkpolk
jkpolk
42 Followers