All Comments on 'Camping'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very good!

What a sweet, hot romance! And I really like it when the protagonists are over 35. :)

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 16 years ago
Nice

Well told story, but rather predictable. <p> <p> <p> But, please learn to us "too" when you mean 1.more than is desirable, allowed, or possible; 2.in addition; 3.very (you're too kind). I saw six places where you type "to" and should have typed "too".

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Enjoyable story

The banter between the protagonists was enjoyable.

The conclusion was as you might expect, hopefully with a long term ending that would be refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic Story

I just loved every part of this story. It had great characters, great sex.

Girls_cum_firstGirls_cum_firstover 16 years ago
CAMP SEX!

Lovely story, true or not it was very believable. We read it together and came together at the same time as you did. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it. Look forward to more. Hope you get time to look at our stuff too

Tom & Sue xx

adetaildivaadetaildivaover 16 years ago
Wonderful!!

I thought this was delightful! But, it could be that I know people very like the characters. The pace was great & all else was very believable. If it's a true story, I'm not travelling the right Texas roads! Keep up the great work!

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
A Perfect Story!

I missed this one first time around, before the contest. The title did not speak to me, but the content really was fine. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FUCK OFF, Navigator

This is a GREAT story, regardless of whatever errors you want to nit pick about. Besides, until you write your own stories, don't you DARE try to criticize another writer's work, you SON OF A BITCH!!!! I think this was a fantastic read TxRad, Fuck navigator, the condescending asshole.

jenellesljenelleslalmost 11 years ago
What a camping trip

Thank you for a really good tale. I like the way it progressed. It built slowly just as a romance should. I can imagine this could possibly have been somewhat autobiographical. I'm a romantic at heart and this one fits my imagination too.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 10 years ago
*****

I did say ***** didn't I? Cheers!

kjohns2001kjohns2001about 9 years ago
Nooooo! It can't end!

{{{SIGH}}} I didn't want it to end! Such a lovely story. Alright I'll admit it, I'm a hopeless romantic at heart. And this gem of a romance pushed EVERY romance button in just the right way. I don't suppose that there is any way to entice you into writing more about this lovely couple is there? Hopefully long and detailed stories that always give the hope and promise of more to come?

This one is going into my frequent read list right there at the top. Damn near the perfect romance, in my opinion, this has been one of those stories that had me hanging on every word. I often skip the graphic sex descriptions, but not here. They were neither gratuitous nor gross but the perfect mix of romance, love and hot that the story deserved.

Needless to say you (the author) have more than earned a spot on my favorite author list! I will now go explore the rest of your stories and hopefully I'll love each and every one just as much as I did this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW

I have read many stories on here and I am a romantic to the 10th degree. I really enjoyed the story but I think there is more to be written about the. A sequil is in order when they end up together and she travels with him as they are truly in love. 5 Stars plus and in my favorites. Please write a follow up story about them.

Ron. Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

jackh1962jackh1962over 8 years ago

I'm not going to complain about some of the spelling errors( like some have done) as it is possible the spell check hijacked what was used where there are multiple possible spellings, But what I do take issue with is the silly notion that a younger person and an older one can not have a compatible relationship outside of sex. unless that is all you have based it on you can have the same likes,dislikes ,values, opinions, experiences and all the other things that go into a happy long term relationship as with one with some one near your own age. I get tired of seeing this same idea being used so often in so many stories on here by several writers. Other than that a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I will say

That I enjoyed the story.

Simply, slowly developed it to raw hot passionate sex.

Is there any better way?

Nope!

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Such

Such a romantic story. This is my second read, and it's still Very good. Thank you for it. Five Stars.

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
Fantastic!

You are an awesome writer! This only the second story of yours I've read and I can't wait to read another!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Well written, predictable, very good description of the "interplay" and the emotions which resulted from that activity. Similar to your other stories, but an enhoyable read

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fast and ferrous?

Also, your is possessive, "this is your car"

You're is a contraction for you are. You're an author.

I recommend an editor. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ferrous

I enjoyed your story, despite any errors. I find I can usually ignore spelling/grammar mistakes, but sometimes they grate greatly. Occasionally they only pull me out of the story to laugh. The "ferrous" mistake was one of these - it dropped me out of the story, and this is not usually what authors try to do. An editor should help you to iron out such problems.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Short and Fast Paced Rom

Thoroughly enjoyable. Yes, some grammatical errors and looks like predictive text used so would have been good to have those corrected but bottom line is it's well planned and had a tight narrative. Excellent.

MacHardyMacHardyalmost 3 years ago

I liked this one. Back to nature, back to basics. Just two people relating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are a MASTER at sex scene description. Romance too. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Since when does a driver’s license list marital status? If they pitched their tent at the lowest point, why would rain go around it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it!! I have recently learned there is a great difference between a couple enjoying themselves and a couple enjoying each other!!!

Mojo648Mojo648over 1 year ago

At the beginning you wrote about working upto 45 days a month........ last I remembered the most days maximum in a month was 31.. or am I missing something?

Mojo648Mojo648over 1 year ago

Please continue the storyline,

smiley666smiley666over 1 year ago

Somethings told me that I should read this story knowing in advance that I will not be disappointed. It is not often that somebody can describe feelings so well and show sex the way most people like to have it. Thank you..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please write another chapter. Laura's friend put a lot of love pee in her pissy, maybe her birth control will fail, and her breasts will get full of milk to feed her husband and new baby... 10 stars

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 2 months ago
Bloody brilliant but

I do have one complaint, for me this story is nowhere near finished. I can think of two or three directions you could go with this story. I’m sure being an accomplished writer that you are you could quite easily come up with a fantastic one. Get your ass in the gear and continue on with it.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5950 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...

SIMILAR Stories