Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,947 Followers

I watched as she caressed her breasts slowly and teased her nipples by rolling them under a finger. Her head came back forward and I saw that her eyes were still tightly closed; her tongue flicked out and ran over dry lips. I felt drained and totally relaxed but more alive than I had in a very long time. Every nerve in my body seemed to tingle.

Laura opened her eyes and saw me watching her, she smiled softly and leaned forward unsteadily, her hands going to my chest to support herself. As her hips rotated forward slightly, she shivered again and her eyes closed.

Opening her eyes again, she whispered, "I think I just died. If I didn't, then I should have. I've never felt anything so intense."

I ran my hands slowly up along her waist and then around to her back. I pulled her gently to me and she settled onto my chest with a long deep sigh and another shiver. I held her tightly for a second and then caressed her hair with one hand and her back with the other.

Her head was on my shoulder, the back of her neck exposed to me. I kissed it softly before I whispered, "I know what you mean, it was like the first time I ever made love, but more so. I just don't have words for it." She snuggled against me and sighed deeply. I reached down and pulled the sleeping bag up over us.

I lay there, enjoying the warm weight of her on top of me. I lightly caressed her back and butt, before I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her gently. She sighed again and wiggled against me. I held her.

After a while, I figured she had gone back to sleep. I was just dozing off myself, when she stirred and whispered, "For a weekend that started off so badly, I wouldn't trade it for anything. Everything happens for a reason, or so it's said."

I nodded and kissed the back of her neck again. She giggled and then wiggled again, "You'd better be careful, I'm starting to like that."

When I kissed and then licked the nape of her neck, she shivered and lifted her head as she flexed her shoulders. With a chuckle she added, "Hmmm, I didn't know my neck was that sensitive."

As she relaxed back again, I kissed her neck and then whispered, "Since you like it so much, I guess it's my duty to keep doing it."

I planted three soft kisses in a row along her neck. She moved her head forward exposing her neck to me more. I kissed and nibbled from her hairline downward as far as I could go and then licked my way back up.

She shivered and sat up slowly, a grin on her face. "Now you've done it. You've got me all hot and bothered and there's no way to put out the fire." She wiggled her hips, her warm wet sex rubbing against my limp manhood.

Laughing, I rolled her over onto her back, with me now on top. "Bet me." I said as I kissed her sweet lips.

I broke the kiss and moved my lips to her neck. I kissed down the side of her neck and out along her shoulder and then licked my way back along her collar bone to the pulsing hollow at the base of her throat. I kissed and licked there as her head tilted back slightly and a soft moan came from her.

I kissed lower and then over to lick and kiss my way around first one breast and then the other. I took a slow lick up the side of her right breast and traced circles around the stiff hard nipple, the soft moan was back and it grew louder as I sucked the nipple between my lips and flicked it with my tongue.

When I moved to do the same to the left nipple, she arched her breast up tightly against my mouth, so I sucked as much of it as I could into my mouth and bathed it with swirls of my tongue. Her hands were on the back of my head, her fingers working in my hair. I moved back up and licked at her nipple for a second before I nipped at it gently with my teeth. She gasped and a shiver ran along her body.

As I licked and kissed my way downward between her breasts and out onto her stomach, she suddenly giggled and jerked, her hands trying to push my head away. I held my head in place and moved my kisses and licks lower.

She laughed and pushed at me head saying, "Please no. I'm very ticklish there."

I dropped my head lower and applied my tongue to the skin just at the edge of the flame red hair on her mound. She jerked as I slowly moved my tongue upward with firm pressure. She wiggled but the giggle was now a soft moan of pleasure. I made several more long licks over different parts of her belly. When my tongue dipped into her navel, she gasped and trembled. I swirled my tongue in the indention and flicked at her stud with the tip of my tongue. Glancing upward, I could see her hands moving slowly and lightly over her own breasts and nipples. Her eyes were tightly shut and her mouth slightly open, her breathing harsh and irregular.

I moved back down and traced the outline of the hair on her mound. Her hips flexed as my tongue passed close to her swollen clit. It was peeking out from the fold of skin at the top of her slit. I brushed my tongue very lightly over it, her hips jerked and she groaned loudly.

My tongue followed the junction of her thigh and pelvis down and her legs spread wider, her knees coming up. I could taste the musky, sweet flavor of our sex from last night and earlier this morning. I licked and kissed my way up along her inner thigh, feeling it quiver and jerk all the way to her knee. I turned my attention to the other thigh and used it as a return path to her sex.

I took a long slow lick up one swollen outer lip and then licked back down the other. I could hear her breath hiss in each time. Her hands abandoned her breasts and once more found my head. As my tongue flicked at the pearl pink folds of her inner lips, her hands tried to push my head away.

"Please, don't. I'm a real mess down there."

I took a long lick right up the center of her drenched sex, tasting the mixture of her excitement and our earlier lovemaking. Her hips jerked up off the bed and trembled as my tongue circled and teased her clit.

I raised my head and looked up at her, "I know. I helped make that mess, remember?"

I took another long lick up along her slit. Her hips jerked but her hands didn't push me away from her opening sex. When I sucked on first one inner lip and then the other, her breath was once again a hiss. I used my tongue to spread and tease the sensitive flesh of those thin pink petals. When my tongue returned to licking up and down in her slit, her hands now tried to guide my tongue to her clit.

I had other ideas and moved lower to taste her juices straight from the well of her womanhood. As my tongue teased the opening and then slowly wiggled inside, her ass rose up off the bed. I cupped an ass cheek in each hand and gently pressed outward, forcing the cheeks apart.

My tongue now made a lick from her tailbone to her clit in one long slow movement. Her hips jerked three times on each lick. Once at the pucker of her asshole, once as it dipped into her sopping wet opening, and once as it bumped over her swollen clit. After a half dozen licks like this, she was trembling, shaking all over.

On the next lick, I paused to explore the tight ring of muscles around her anus. Her ass jerked sharply and she yelled incoherently. When the tip of my tongue slipped into the tight ring her hips jerked and flexed against me. The yell was back as she came and came hard, her hips jerking as her body arched all the way off the bed. I moved upward slightly and rammed my tongue deep into her sex. Her yell got louder as I tongue fucked her to new heights.

When her hips started to settle back toward the bed, I move up once more and brushed my tongue over her clit. Her hips jerked back up and the yell once more in full song. Each time I touched her clit she came. After eight or nine times, her hands were once again pushing against my head. I let her move it this time.

It took several minutes for her ass to finally settle back to the bed. I sat back on my heels and looked down at her. I could feel a smile on my face. My hand brushed against my manhood and I realized I was as hard as a rock. I slowly caressed myself as I watched her.

I don't know what it is, but I love to watch a woman as she comes and especially just after. There is an expression on her face that can't be made at any other time. That look of satisfaction, mixed with lust and contentment.

Laura licked her lips and her eyes fluttered open. Slowly they focused on me and she smiled. She licked her lips and took a deep breath before she whispered, "You could kill a girl like that, but what a way to go." She chuckled and grinned.

Her eyes flicked down to my hand and what it was caressing. Her eyes darted back to my face for a second as she said, "You touch me with that and I'll die. I'm still trying to get all the little pieces of me back together even now."

With a grin, I moved over to lay down beside her. I leaned over and kissed her gently on the lips. Her hands found the back of my head and pulled me back for a longer, deeper kiss.

When I leaned back, she licked her lips and giggled, "You taste like me and us."

I laughed and said, "For a while there, I needed a snorkel."

She chuckled and looked at me for a moment before she said, "I've never had anyone go down on me after we had made love. When I realized where you were headed, it kind of freaked me out and then it excited the hell out of me."

I looked at her a moment and the grinned, "You know what you taste like don't you?" She nodded and I continued, "Well, so do I. I know what I taste like and now I know what you taste like and what we taste like, so what's the problem? You're tasting you, doesn't make you a lesbian, so why would my tasting me on you make a difference? I enjoyed doing it, and you sure as hell enjoyed me doing it, so once again, what's the problem?"

She grinned and replied, "I don't know, I never understood it myself. I enjoyed it almost to much." She paused to chuckle. "Maybe I've been around the wrong men all my life. Maybe you're something special."

"Ah shucks Mam, now you'll make me blush." I said and laughed.

She laughed with me for a second, until she glanced down to see my manhood in its normal soft state. She frowned a second and said, "I guess I should've taken advantage of that when I could have. Now that I want to...." She let the sentence trail off.

With a chuckle she sat up and pushed me over onto my back. "I think I know of a way to eat my cake and have it to." She said with a laugh, as she leaned over and kissed me. She leaned farther down and flicked her tongue against my hard nipple, which caused me to jerk.

Her grin was interrupted by the sounds of something hitting the ground outside the tent and rolling past. As I sat up, a car door slammed and there was the sound of tires squealing on pavement. I moved to the tent door, just in time to see a white car disappear around the corner at the end of the campground road.

"What the hell was that?" Laura asked.

I grinned and replied, "I think your luggage was just delivered."

She moved to the door and unzipped the screen. As soon as the opening was large enough, she was outside; I shrugged and followed her. There was a medium sized, canvas travel bag laying on the ground about twenty feet past the tent. She went over and picked it up.

"Yeah, it my bag all right. I wonder where my makeup case went to?"

"I didn't hear but one bag hit the ground down here, it may still be up above by the table." I supplied. When she started up the hill, I added, "Uh, wouldn't it be better if we put some clothes on first?"

She paused to looked down at herself and laughed. "You're probably right, but right now, I don't give a damn. That makeup bag has some jewelry and most of my money in it. If that asshole kept it, I'll hang him by his little hairy balls." She said, her redheaded temper flaring.

I laughed as I followed her up to the level above. The case was laying by the table. He had probably tossed it also, but it hit the table and stopped without going over the drop off.

Laura picked it up and sat it on the table to open it. She looked through the contents and sighed, "Okay, everything seems to be here. He's lucky, is all I'm going to say." She was going to say more but the sound of a car down on the road, had us both scrambling back to the tent.

We ended up in the tent with both her bags, laughing our asses off. The car hadn't turned into the campground road, but had continued on toward the swimming area.

"Some nudists, we are." I said as we calmed down. She just grinned and moved over to hug me.

"At least, I now have some clothes, even if I don't want to put them on. Being naked around you is so much fun and oh so satisfying. I wish we could be naked all the time we're here. We can't but it would be so much fun if we could." She said as she hugged me tightly.

I chuckled and replied, "We could but we would end up in jail, sooner or later."

Sitting back she sighed and said, "Well, if I can't be naked, then I'll wear as little as possible. I just wish there was a way I could flaunt it in front of Greg. The little asshole."

I laughed and said, "Down, Red. He ain't worth the energy to dislike him, much less trying to get back at him. He doesn't have a clue about what he's lost and never will. I know what he's lost and you know something, I owe him. He did me the biggest and best favor of my life, and he doesn't even know it."

She looked at me closely for a long moment and then she was hugging me tightly. After a moment, she whispered, "I think I owe him too. In fact I know I do." She leaned back and kissed me softly, sweetly.

As the kiss broke, she took a deep breath and said, "I wouldn't trade you for a dozen of him or anyone else for that matter."

We just looked into each others eyes for a long moment or two and then we both grinned. "Yes, I think we are going to be something special for a long, long time." I said softly, just before I kissed her long, hard, and deeply. By the time the kiss ended, we were once again on the air bed, making mad passionate love.

TxRad
TxRad
5,947 Followers