All Comments on 'Camping Fun'

by kiwiwoody

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good story

It must have been really exciting to watch him go into her like that and see her expression. That is exactly what I saw when I let my wife have sex with another man and as I watched him enter her and saw the expression on her face it made me cum almost immediately. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You are going to marry someone who needs others?

You are camping with your fiancé and having GROUP SEX. Hey, that’s great for single people having some fun. What has that got to do with married people as in LOVING WIVES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Marrying A Whore and Getting A Wimpy Male Hubby

Guess the wedding presents would be 12 room keys for her and a video camera for him. Truely a match made in sickness!

First story eh - in which your betrothed requests then asks a stranger into fucking her as you watch his big cock. Kiwi's were part of the British commonwealth weren't they?

I think this island cuckster affliction needs more study on why water bound males go wimpily pimping out their better halfs to watch big cocks. Perhaps an epidemic of classic smallness and humiliation is apon the world?

Surely you have something else on your mind - something sensual / erotic - something not subhuman like this again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
True experience is always better

Don't listen to the negative. Sounds like you had a good time with some role playing. Nothing more.

I enjoyed reading it.

Enjoy the memory together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You, the writer, lets your B&D get away with you

story. You can't help it you are a BDSM wannabe. I think you are all sico. A guy that falls into a fuck scene like the one dipicted isn't going to call the wife a slut and become dominating. You are just letting your emotions run wild. There is nothing worse that a BDSM jerk unless it's a BDSM wannabee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
liked it

this people could be fantasy please dont expect things on the internet to be real. It is a good story and some people really enjoyed it enough said.

keep writing the next one will be much better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot story...

Ut man, get an editor. Its cum, not come. And is her name Keryn or Kezz?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fucking hot

I wish that happened to us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous