Camping Is Always Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God damn! You weren't kidding. Fuck!" Watching this dynamite pixie devour his cock put his balls back squarely in place. "You want to choke on it don't you, bitch?"

Blazing opal eyes blinked once for "yes", accompanied with an enthusiastic nod. Almost immediately she felt the power in his arm. Her gag reflex got the better of her and she wretched briefly, but she knew she could handle it. The remaining inches were coated in foam and slid noisily into her mouth after a minute of constant abuse.

"That does it!" Stacey stormed into the camp site. "I leave you alone for one minute and you're playing swallow the leader with the town pump?!"

"Don't go wrecking things now Stace, this is getting pretty sweet." Chad felt that Tasha would rather say something at this point. He thought he could handle it himself, and kept his hand on her head.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Her anger turned to tears.

"Because you don't do this to me," he said simply.

"You know what? This is her fault! You were perfectly happy with me before she came along."

"Actually Stacey...ahh ahhhh," he tilted his head pack in ecstasy. " I haven't been happy for a while. I need sex. You wouldn't give it to me, so that why I'm here now getting my brains blown out."

"You fucking slut, I will kick your ass!" Stacey stumbled up to the kneeling Tasha.

Definitely a little scrapper, Tasha wrenched her head free, spun around and punched Stacey squarely in the stomach. Stacey stepped back a few feet grabbing her stomach, trying to catch her breath. Within a tussling moment, Tasha was laying on top of her straddling her chest pulling back a fist of fury.

"Oh god please don't hit me! I'm sorry!" Stacey squinted in predetermined pain. She chanced one eye open in surprise of the missing blow.

Fist cocked but stifled by the plea for mercy, Tasha lowered her fist. "God dammit! Don't fuck with me like that. We're on vacation bitch! Get that stick out of your ass and live a little, fuck!"

Chad sat dumbfounded at Tasha's quickness and agility. He raised a libidinous eyebrow.

"You are so lucky I'm horny right now. In fact... yeah..." She seemed instantly to mellow out, "Look, I'm not really into hookin' up with anyone right now, so when I'm done you can have him back."

Chad sat up quickly behind her with a worried look, "Hey, don't I have a say in this?" He rudely inserted.

Both girls chimed, "Shut it!"

"Oh, but he's not free. You definitely have to pay." She slid her sopping pussy closer to Stacey's lips. "I think one hour of abject slavery will do, don't you Chad?"

Chad thought for a second. "You know what? I think it will."

"I thought you'd agree. Stacey does that sound like a fair bargain to you?" Tasha saw the conflict in Stacey's eyes.

"I guess I don't really have a say in the matter, since you probably won't get off me if I don't. Right?"

"You got that right," she tweeked her own nipples lightly.

She conceded, "Then what do you want me to do?"

"Eat some pie."

"We didn't bring any pie, sorry," Stacey apologized with relief.

"Not that kind of pie sweetheart," Tasha held Stacey's head up roughly and planted her drooling slit on Stacey's opened mouth. "Oooh, hot mouth!" Tasha was surprised at how quickly Stacey's tongue found her clit, slow tentative licks gave way to promising licks.

"No wonder she didn't want your cock, she's a natural born slit licker! Aren't you bitch?" She ground her excited pussy against Stacey's hungry mouth, then leaned back turning toward Chad. Tasha pointed three fingers at him and simulated digital sex with the other hand and mouthed, "Get her ready."

Chad knelt down and unbuttoned Stacy's Levi's. Slipping her thongs off and pulling her pants down took only a second. Her pink cotton underwear were stained with sweat and sweetness. He pulled them off and inhaled the crotch mightily. Oh yeah! He put them in his pants pocket for later.

"Hey Tosh, I know why she was being such a bitch tonight," he tugged at the string hanging from Stacey's hot pussy, and held the lightly bloody tampon up for Tasha's viewing.

"Oooh, Red Wings! Fucking on your period is so hot and sick Stace, you'll love it. Like you like licking my pussy, dontchya baby?" She allowed Stacey to answer.

"Uh...yes. I do like it," she tried to hide her smile then went back to eating Tasha's pie.

Chad inserted one finger slowly and determined she was more than ready, quickly added a second. Stacey started gyrating her hips against his probing fingers. He crooked his fingers upward and started massaging the upper wall of her vagina. But now he really had to make sure she could take his pole, and added a third.

Tasha felt her pussy get attacked by a ravenous mouth. Stacey's tongue slid quickly up her hot tunnel and lavished tantalizing licks on her engorged clit. Tasha pulled her pussy away from that incredible mouth, "O.K., O.K....whew, that's enough. She still has to pay."

Stacey looked worried, she thought she was paying. Tasha jumped up and helped Stacey stand, and guided her to the nearest tree.

"Stand here. Don't move." Tasha turned to pick up a rope hanging from Colin's bumper. Slinking to the tree, she harnessed it tightly then turned toward Stacey. "Hands? Oh, don't even look like you don't know what I mean. Thank you." Her hands worked quickly and bound Stacey's hands together near the tree. Turning around again she found several stout twigs and gathered them together in one hand.

Stacey braced herself when she saw Tasha pull back a mighty blow before she went to the table to get a roll of duct tape. "We're gonna need this." She ripped off a strip and covered Stacey's mouth quickly. Grabbing the switch, she stepped up to the plate.

Whoosh...CRACK!

Stacey danced under the sting and tried to move her ass away from Tasha's wrath. Immediately she felt another burning swat. Her ass turned red quickly under Tasha's single minded approach. Her mascara started to run as tears welled up in her eyes and rolled down her cheeks.

"I think,"...Whoosh...CRACK!..."that,"...CRACK!... "will do." Tasha threw the switch into the trees, and let Stacey calm down a bit before Chad took over. She waved to him and grabbed his cock as he came closer. They kissed deeply, then she whispered in his ear, "Give it to her real good."

"Oh, you bet," he stepped up behind Stacey and aimed his torpedo at her tight twat. He nestled his head against her slick furry opening and pushed. Something inside her held him back momentarily, then broke suddenly allowing him full penetration. Deeper and deeper he shoved, caring little for her discomfort only for his pleasure. So many nights he thought he had it in the bag, only to be shut down and left hanging. Now he was getting his, and he was loving it.

"What do you think Stace? Pretty hot huh? That's how I like to be fucked," Tasha kneeled in front of Stacey's face. "A strong man with a huge cock not afraid to use it...ummm," she closed her eyes, "I can't wait for my turn."

Stacey's breath relaxed after the initial pain and discovered that she did enjoy it, very much so. In fact she started moving her hips to meet Chad's thrusts, guiding his tool deeper into her virgin pussy.

"Unghmph!" Stacey mumbled under the tape. She wished Tasha would take it off, she needed to scream out her enjoyment. She saw Tasha's eyes brighten a moment, then a blinding sting across her mouth, "OUCH! Thank you...um, yeah baby...deeper...Oh God yes!"

"I think she likes it Chad. Does blood make a good lubricant?" Tasha looked back at the steadily pumping Chad.

"Oh yeah, she's so tight and so wet. Aren't you bitch?!" His hand smacked down on her already red rump.

"Oh God! Yes, just fuck me...please!" Stacey's eyes rolled back as Chad stuffed in the remaining inches of his monster rod up to his balls in her snug snatch.

"O.K., my turn!" Tasha stood up quickly. "Don't look at me like that Stacey, I'm calling the shot's here. You'll get more later, but right now... I want mine. You up for it stud?"

"What we discussed earlier?" Chad slowed down but kept a steady deep probing rhythm.

"Mm, mmm. I'll be back in a sec," Tasha slunk toward the now quiet van and knocked on the door.

A few moments later it opened up slightly. Noticing it was Tasha, Leticia opened the door squinting at the firelight. "Hey Tosh, what's up?"

"Nice hair gel, Leti. Anyway, got any more lube? I'm about to get my ass stretched and I really hope you have some left." Tasha waited while Leti retrieved the tube.

"Sorry, we've been really busy with it," she handed the almost empty tube of K-Y to her friend.

"I guess! I went with you to pick this up... this morning! God, you slut! Just kidding, have fun you guys," Tasha giggled as Leti shut the van door.

"Hey! I said you were done. Chad stop, right now! Pull out... O.K. Now we'll just squirt the rest into my palm...and smear it all over the most beautiful cock I've ever seen..." Tasha batted her eyes at Chad, "...then bend over the table here... and no matter what I say Chad, give it all to me. Understand?"

"Understood," Chad came swiftly behind Tasha and spread that gorgeous ass with one hand. He guided his fully engorged shaft with the other and quickly found her dirty back door.

"Ahhh!" Tasha shrieked. "Eeeuu...fuck!" Maybe I bit off more than I can chew. His cock is so fucking huge!

Chad thought Tasha was loving it and showed no mercy in his penetration. Watching his oversized cock split her cheeks drove him crazy. Her petite little body writhed under the power of his invasion. He pulled back slightly then lunged forward again, gaining inches into her anus.

Tasha relaxed as best as she could then stroked her clit with one hand. This calmed her down a bit as she was able to finally enjoy her ass fucking. She realized Stacey was looking at her and felt she had to ham it up a bit for the virgin.

"Yeah stud! Fuck that ass! I love it... deeper... deeper... FUCK! OH GOD!" Tasha screamed as Chad poured on more cock into her. Got to take it...all of it...got to... What the fuck is he doing?

Chad had pulled out and was untying Stacey. He led her to the picnic table in front of Tasha. Soon Stacey's wet gash was directly in front of Tasha, and Chad's cock was in back of her.

"I thought you'd like a little snack Tosh," Chad grinned as he quickly found his place deep in her ass.

"...mmm,mmm...," Tasha wasted no time and quickly dove into Stacey's fragrant pussy. Her tongue buried itself deep into her freshly fucked hole and licked at her sticky wetness. Her oral ministrations kept her mind away from her anal devastation. For every inch Chad stuffed into her ass, her mouth worked feverishly at the delicious muffin before her.

Chad had thrown all caution to the wind and began long stroking his full length into Tasha's bung. He held onto her shoulders and plowed deeply and swiftly, watching her head move quickly from side to side between Stacey's legs.

Stacey herself was reaching a place she's never been before. Tasha's tongue was touching her so right and bringing her dangerously close to the most incredible feeling she's ever had. This must be an... must be an... ORGASM! Stacey started quaking and grabbed onto Tasha's head keeping it firmly into place as she shook through her climax.

"FUCK! Yeah, that was good," Stacey slumped back weakly. She watched Tasha's eyes close as Chad picked up the pace.

Tasha began mumbling quietly building to her own ultimate plateau. "...fuck it, yeah! Come on, fuck it... Oh God... Shit!... FUCK! GOD DAMMIT! FUCK!" Tasha screamed as her orgasm took her asshole and shook it like a rag doll taking her body with her.

Chad on the other had was having way too much fun making these chicks scream on his cock. He kept pounding Tasha's ass until she fell forward completely exhausted, then he finally slowed up and pulled out reluctantly. He was so close, he could taste it.

"I'm almost there Tasha. You girls want to give me a hand?" Chad asked with a deep longing.

Tasha invited Stacey to kneel on the ground in front of Chad. "O.K. Stace, finish him off."

Stacey balked, "But... it's been in, you know...your ass. That's so gross."

Tasha grasped Stacey's chin and turned it towards her, making severe eye contact. "Stacey, hopefully you are going to be doing a lot of supposedly gross stuff in the upcoming years. This is your boyfriends cock, it's beautiful. Look at it... Who cares where it's been. You just have to worry about where it's going. So open wide... Good girl."

Stacey soon had her mouth full of Chad's funky cock. She could taste something not quite right, but at this point she didn't care. She had enjoyed herself incredibly and will continue her own fulfillment until she couldn't any longer.

Chad watched his previously virgin girlfriend suck his soiled sausage deeply. He did love her, and watching her suck with such vigor closed the deal.

"Here it comes...", Chad whispered as he filled Stacey's mouth up with her first taste of semen. He was surprised she was taking it all, then watched her choke it up past his cock in a messy white explosion. He kept coming, and realized she was swallowing the rest of it.

"Mmm...ugnh...mmmm," Stacey slurped around Chad's slippery hard shaft. She started rubbing his cock over her face smearing his load all over. A few final spurts ended up above her eyebrows. She finally let go of his cock and turned towards Tasha.

She took the hint and started kissing Stacey deeply, and ended up licking her messy face clean. "Thanks for sharing Stace," Tasha whispered, stroking Stacey's hair.

"No problem," Stacey kissed her once more. "Chad, if it's O.K. with you maybe Tasha can come over to play more often? Maybe she could show me how to do it the way she did," Stacey blushed.

Chad exhaled deeply then grinned, "Sure thing sugar, anything you want."

"Bravo! Encore!" A round of applause and cat calls erupted behind them. Leti and Colin were wrapped in a blanket sitting in the doorway of the van watching the spectacle and laughing in each others arms.

The End

Please make sure you vote! Feedback is most appreciated, thank you.

12