All Comments on 'Camping Trip'

by evil_in_the_flesh

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AzuldrgonAzuldrgonover 18 years ago
Wow!!!

Loved this one. Nice to see friends sharing!! Thought the perspective was right and it was well thought out based on the fact that I had a hard time stopping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Rock Hard

I waasn't half way through the story and I had to drop my shorts & underwear. Unfortunately my wife was not home. My cock was rock hard and throbbing on it's own. As I continued with the story I slowly stroked myself. As the story ended I couldn't take it any longer and with a few nice strokes I shot my wad all over myself. Just them my wife walked in the door and came into the computer room. She asked if the story was that hot and if so could I do her while she read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
needs lots of help

i personal don't care for guy girl stories cause theres nothing exciting about reading about some guy doing a girl. you screwed the story by allowing the guy to be the only one to do beth.holly should of fuck beth not holly boyfriend.he should of sat back and watch. or fuck holly while she ate beth out.i guess like most of the writters you don't use your imagination or your story would of been hot not luke warm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous