Camping Trip Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jam X
Jam X
359 Followers

Jacob just shrugged. Then her attention was shifted back to Josh as he rammed a finger up her still moist pussy. He roughly fingered her until her pussy betrayed her and got wetter. "Just a little fun," Josh said, "and your husband never finds out."

Lori knew she was stuck. She didn't like Josh in the least, but if she didn't let him have his way, he may tell Tom...and she couldn't let that happen. So, she went with it as Josh slowly guided her to the floor. He quickly removed her apron, then his own clothes. Lori saw that his cock was much smaller than Jacob or Matt, close to that of Tom's. Perhaps he'll just cum fast and it will be over. A moment later, he was fully inside her pussy, slamming into her fall he was worth. Lori laid passively, waiting for him to finish. Just as she hoped, he suddenly tensed and shot his load into her. She waited for him to withdraw, but he didn't. Josh held his cock inside her.

"Well?" She asked. "Aren't you going to pull it out?"

"I'm not done yet," he replied as he started to slide in and out of her again. She couldn't believe that his cock never ever lost any of its hardness. He began to fuck her again in earnest, this time his strokes were more deliberate and less rough. It started to feel good. God, she didn't want to enjoy it, but he was doing something just right this time.

He pushed her knees up against her chest and gave her a few long slow strokes. She could feel his first load seeping from her pussy and into her ass crack. An odd feeling, she thought. Suddenly, Josh's cock popped free of her pussy. And one hard push later, it was half way into her ass. This was a first for her. Tom had never even suggested anal sex and the idea, frankly, didn't turn her on at all.

She gasped in pain and tried to squirm off of him, but he held her firmly in place with his cock still in her, letting her adjust to the new penetration. "Get it out," she cried.

Josh smiled and nodded. It pulled it back until just the tip was still inside her asshole, then thrust forward impaling her. Lori almost yelled in pain. "Just relax," he said. He held his cock deep inside her.

Suddenly, the kitchen door opened and Walt and Tammy walked in. Tammy took off her apron and walked straight to Matt. They kissed and fell onto one of the chairs.

Pulled out and laid on his back. He pulled Lori on top of him. He turned her to face his feet and lifted her up, dropping ass onto his hard cock. Lori stopped fighting and let him fuck her ass. She was getting used to it, although she didn't appreciate it. Fully inside of her ass again, Josh pulled her back against his chest with his arms around her breasts. She wiggled, but he held her tight, thrusting with short jabs into her ass. Suddenly, she saw that Walt had removed his pants and was approaching them. She knew immediately what they were planning. She had heard of double penetration, but facing it, she thought she'd be ripped apart. Josh had her ass full of cock and Walt was stroking a cock close to the size of Matt's, the largest she had ever had. Carefully, he fit it into her pussy, stretching her out. She could feel the two cocks touching inside her and felt like she was being split in two. Walt started to rock into her slowly with his motions causing her to slide up and down on Josh's cock.

The sensations were so unusual and Walt's fucking felt very good as he ground into her clit every time he bottomed out in her. As he picked up speed, she felt her body reacting. An orgasm was slowing building. She now needed the men to keep going. She was getting more and more turned on with every thrust. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Tammy riding up and down on Matt's cock. For a moment, Lori actually felt jealous. But then again, she had two cocks...no wait three. There was Jacob, dangling his cock in her face. She gobbled it up and let the three men use her body like the slut she was becoming. Or had already was. She couldn't believe that a little over a week ago, she was a one woman man and now here she was with 3 cocks in her body and her husband 1000 miles away, plus her fourth lover right next to her fucking another woman. How did she get here? Did it matter?

Lori could feel all the men started to pick up speed and heard their breath quickening...just as hers was doing. The orgasm was still building inside of her. Her whole body tingling...her pussy on fire. Then it hit. An earth shattering orgasm. Her body shook and she squealed as waves of pleasure ran through her body. She was only vaguely aware of what was going on around her, but she did feel the cum being shot simultaneously into her ass and pussy. The throbbing of the cocks in her two orifices kept her at the top of her orgasm as it seemed to never end. Then the splash of warm cum across her face brought her to her senses, realizing that Jacob's cock had popped free from her mouth. He covered her face in another of his now familiar giant loads. Suddenly, it was over. She came back to earth, feeling first one cock, then the other withdraw from her body.

The men stood and stepped back to admire their handiwork. Lori lay on the ground at their feet with cum gushing from her pussy and asshole, plus her face completely soaked with Jacob's cum. If there was any doubt before, now it was clear, she had become a total slut.

She was exhausted, so she spent the night at Jacob's house. Or was it for another reason? Either way, she was naked in bed with him the entire night. In the morning, they had a long slow fuck before she headed home to await Tom's phone call. She'd tell him the truth...she had a good time at the party and the work was fun even when it got hard.

Jam X
Jam X
359 Followers
12