All Comments on 'Camping Trip Pt. 01'

by arandol17

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
what happens next?

A really good start on the story, please continue in the same manner.

hope she is pregnant when she comes home from the camping trip.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
my kind of story

great start you have a lot of possibilities go to it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more please

finish your story, look forward to the next chapter

MaximguyMaximguyalmost 10 years ago
Story is a miss for me.

Typos, grammar, and other technical issues are excellent. The premise isn't bad either. The mom causes issues to drive the daughter to dad. Good. But the dad from the get go comes off as a creeper. Every step of the way it's apparent that the full court press is on, and she seems way too innocent. It just felt creepy to me. I know some readers are into that, but it's a swing and a miss for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A 5 star submission! Noting; Most 'Anonymous' comments arise from 18+ wankers.

Semi-castrated myself, a pre-pubescent Lolita would be much safer, as my daughter!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 10 years ago
Not bad

Not bad as the story goes, but could she really be that stupid showing herself in a swimsuit that is barely there to her dad?

Never once raised a fuss about where his hands were made her all too willing to do more, adding to the thrill of beng watched while she came.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
****

I gave a four. I stayed away from the five because of his lapping up her cum. I got questions about that. In my time I've had women who got very juicy, so to speak, and have even managed to get one to expel fluid, I've heard some people call it gush, but never had one cum in such a way I could swallow it.

If you are a woman, you ought to know what you are talking about, but I suspect you are a man and you are just writing a good story. If that's not the case, I've missed a lot in the last seventy years. Why do I mention the above? Well, the closer the story is to the truth, the easier it is to suspend belief and for us normal folks to get into it.

Besides from that, Mrs. Lincoln, I really liked the story. You have talent and should write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good premise but would be much better with a slower buildup ...

The trust & love between the two come across well, and the backdrop & premise are good. The eroticism would be much better if it was a slower & gradual build up of incremental crossed lines ...

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
They must of seen my father giving me my first orgasm

and this is supposed to be erotic?

a father who wants to seduce his daughter, but does it in view of others? in public?

the man is a pervert.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 9 years ago

Hot story. Too bad the author is a "one and done" type shmuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mmm...more daddy

Please tell us about their first time!

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudealmost 4 years ago

Ended too Soo.

Please continue.

FDD

darrellprestondarrellprestonover 2 years ago

Very hot. I love it when a daughter gets her pussy licked and suckd. She seemed to really enjoy it as did mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was like the first 20 minutes of a 2 hour movie. That was the start, what is the finish?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love it. I'm waiting for the next chapters. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous