Camping with Daughter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All through her release, my daughter continued to chat. "They were really a nice family, weren't they?" she asked.

"Um, yeah, I guess so," I said in a noncommittal tone.

"I bet you could have sex with one of those twins if you wanted to, Daddy. I could help make it happen, if you'd like."

"Absolutely not!" I said a little too harshly. "I will not cheat on your mother!"

"I didn't mean to offend you," she said, "but it looked like you thought they were pretty, and I thought you might enjoy it."

I realized that I was being a bit overly sensitive, so I said, "You didn't offend me. You're right, I did think they were pretty, but just because I feel that way doesn't mean I'd act on it. I love Sally, and I would never do anything to hurt her."

"That is really cool," she said thoughtfully. "Just so you know, Mom feels the same way. She's been totally faithful to you the whole time. The thing is, though, she probably wouldn't be upset with you if you had a little fun."

As she was saying this, I could hear the splashing of her pee pulsate as she contracted her bladder a few times to completely empty it. Then she jumped off the tree trunks and turned to wade out into the river a couple of feet.

"She's very understanding of a man's needs," she continued as she turned toward the bank to face me and squatted down. "Sorry, I'll be done in a sec. I just need to clean myself off."

Using one hand, she splashed water up between her thighs and rubbed it through her lips; at least that's what it looked like just seeing her silhouette against the river.

She stood up and came up to my side. I handed her the tiny piece of fabric that represented her shorts, and she took them but made no effort to put them on. "I don't know what you were waiting for," she said. "You could have been going at the same time."

I really did have to go, but Jennifer's little show as she took care of her own needs somehow had me highly aroused. She was just so genuine, so relaxed and comfortable with herself. How does a person grow to have so little modesty?

When I turned to find a good tree on which to pee, my daughter followed me and continued to tell me how Sally said she'd be surprised if I hadn't found someone to keep me warm at night at least a few times over the five years.

"Well, I didn't," I said. "The location was pretty remote, but we did have occasional treks to town where some of the guys would meet up with the local townsfolk. I didn't join them because I didn't want the temptation."

During this short conversation, I stepped up to a tree and pulled my cock from my shorts. Unfortunately, I was still quite hard, and I figured the cool night air and a moment of concentration would relax my sexual tension enough to start a good pee. I knew that if my daughter was looking I would never get soft, so I turned my back on her as I prepared myself, but she would have none of that.

To my surprise, Jennifer stepped around in front of me when I turned my back. She was off to one side but definitely in front of me and facing me. It was as if we were just standing in a room chatting and she was maneuvering herself to continue facing me as we talked. Even in the dark and knowing she wouldn't be able to make out the details, I was sure she could see what I was doing.

Usually in a men's restroom or locker, men naturally show courtesy to other men by not looking at their equipment. In restrooms, we tend to gravitate to a urinal or commode that is a reasonable distance from anyone else that might be there so it isn't easy to "look." On a rare occasion, a man will break these courtesies, pick a position that's too close or stare at a man's crotch, and this is usually taken as a gay overture. Whenever this has happened to me, I would usually react by making a bigger effort to conceal my equipment and turning away.

Without even thinking about it, my normal instinct caused me to step around slightly to covertly conceal my genitalia from my daughter as I tried to relieve myself. This also didn't dissuade Jennifer as she boldly stepped further around so she could watch. I tried a couple more times to hide myself from her, but she kept adjusting her position to let her keep her view. Having her in front of me ensured that I would not get soft or be able to relieve my bladder.

Finally, she said, "Daddy! Stop moving around and do your business. Either go or don't go, but don't just stand there."

"Honey, I would, but I just can't with you standing there watching."

She didn't say anything, and I imagined a thoughtful face on her, although I couldn't see, and she was little more than a shadow in the dark.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Daddy," she said after a moment's thought. "You're probably all hard and everything, and I'm not letting you get soft so you can pee." Then, as she started to step behind me, she said, "Would you like me to give you a quick blow-job so you can get soft?"

If my dick wasn't hard enough, it was now a steel rod. Was she serious? If I felt guilty about masturbating in front of her, I'd really hate myself if I let her do that! What a treat, though. Such a beautiful young girl sucking on my cock, but, no, that just wouldn't be right. Besides, I really had to go pee, and the pressure would probably keep me from enjoying her.

"Uh, no, honey, I don't think so," I said gently. "That's really not appropriate for you to offer."

"Why not?" she asked. "You need to pee, but I know your all hard and everything. I can see it even in the dark. Guys can't pee when they're hard, and I'm sure I could get you off really quick."

By this time, she had stepped up directly in front of me, and her hands were reaching down to find my cock, which I was holding with one hand in preparation to pee. As soon as she felt my hand, she pulled it away and started stroking me.

"Don't be shy, Daddy," she encouraged. "I've done this before. As soon as I get you off, you'll relax enough to be able to go."

"Jennifer!" I tried to sound scolding. "That's not right! You shouldn't be doing this."

Of course I didn't have the will-power to push her away or back off from her. I just stood there like a statue as she squatted down in front of me and started licking the head of my cock.

Her tongue felt so good, I have no idea why I didn't blow right away. Even with the pressure in my bladder, the sensuality of her lips and tongue were enough to make me climax, but a moment of sanity hit. I tried to tell her to stop, but the words that came out were garbled, and she pretended that she didn't understand as her small mouth engulfed my cock. Her hands found the snap on my shorts and dropped them to the ground, and she then fondled my balls and stroked my shaft in time with her oral ministrations.

Over the next three minutes, if I lasted that long, I learned exactly how she kept guys from forcing themselves on her. It's not like I've had lots of girls go down on me, but Jennifer had to be the best I had ever had. It was as if she knew what felt good to me. She knew exactly how to suck, where to lick, what to stroke and when. She devoted her entire being to my cock and balls, and she never deviated from the course she had set. For some reason, the pressure in my bladder disappeared, and all my senses were focused on this wonderful sensation being administered to my sensitive cock.

I wanted to warn her when I was about to unload, but it hit me so fast and hard, I couldn't say or do anything except grunt and enjoy it. This had to be the second best orgasm I had ever had, the one where I passed out being the first. Jizm exploded with such force and quantity that it literally sprayed from the seal she was making with her lips, and this caused her to start laughing. She tried her best to keep my cock-head in her mouth and stroke me through my climax, but the giggles overcame her. I slipped out once during one especially strong and bountiful spurt, and that's when she gave up. The remainder of my orgasm was spent with her laughing as she pumped my sperm onto her face.

By the time I was finished emptying my balls, she had cum all over her gorgeous face, in her hair and running down one cheek onto her fabulous breasts. Apparently while she was sucking me and laughing, cum had shot out of her nose, and the white goo ran down her upper lip and dripped to her lower lip and chin. She didn't care. My little girl just continued to stroke me gently as she tried to clean me up with her tongue through her laughter.

"Jennifer," I said in as scolding a manner as I could, "that was completely inappropriate!"

"You are so funny, Daddy," she said as she stood up, still grinning from her giggles. She used her tongue to lick the cum off her upper lip but made no effort to wipe any of the other cum off her face as she looked me straight in the eye. "You are so hypocritical! Here you're trying to chastise me for something that obviously gave you a lot of pleasure, but your own body can't cooperate. That was practically a record for me. Even the young boys I give oral pleasure to don't cum that fast or hard. Just give it up! Enjoy me! I'm the one that loves you more than anything... well, Mom does, too, but that's besides the point. Let me love you the way I want. Accept it. I hope you'll love me for it, and maybe someday you'd like to express your love in a similar manner, too."

What was she suggesting? Did she want me to have sex with her? I thought she made it clear that wasn't going to happen. Did she want me to eat her out? Oh, that would be fun, but could I do it? Could I put my mouth against my own daughter's virgin vagina and bring her to climax? Oh, God, yes, but should I?

Right then, my bladder demanded attention. My cock had softened enough for me to relieve myself, and at this point, I didn't care if Jennifer watched. She had stepped aside and was now standing off to my left as my urine started to flow. It came out hard, like that of a horse, and it splattered against the tree.

"Damn, Daddy, you really had to go!" she said as she watched.

I wasn't paying attention as the pee ran down the trunk of the tree, but apparently it all ran into my shorts as they were still piled on the ground at my feet. Jennifer may have figured out it would happen, but she didn't say a word. Neither of us could really see in the dark, and I was trying to pretend she wasn't there so I wouldn't get erect again.

When I was finally empty, I reached down to pull my shorts up and discovered they were soaked.

"Oh, shit!" I said slightly under my breath.

"That's okay, Daddy," Jennifer said, obviously aware of what had happened, "I'll wash them sometime before we go home."

"Well, I hope they get washed before then," I said. "They're the only pair of shorts I have, and I don't want to wear jeans for the rest of our trip."

"I don't want you to wear jeans, either," she replied. "I figured we wouldn't be putting any clothes on for the rest of our trip so you shouldn't need these shorts. I don't know about you, but I'm not planning on wearing anything but my boots for the remainder of our two weeks together."

"But, Jennifer..." I began.

"Hey, if you want to be a prude and keep your beautiful cock hidden from me, fine," she interrupted. "Don't expect me to sink to your level of modesty or prudish behavior."

"But, Jennifer..." I tried again.

"But nothing!" she interrupted again. "I have every intention of doing everything in my power to break through that stupid set of morals you've built up until you feel as relaxed and comfortable with your sexuality as I do with mine."

Oh, she was cruel! I didn't know what to say. "What if our neighbors come to visit or we run into someone during our hikes," I said. "We can't be seen running around naked. It wouldn't look right."

"Jesus, Daddy, who cares what it looks like?" she said. "I don't! Why do you? You're never going to see any of these people again, and it's not like they're going to call the cops or anything."

"There are rangers up here, you know," I reminded her. "They have the authority of federal cops."

"Daddy, I promise you, if we run into a ranger or someone that has an issue with us, I'll take care of it," she said.

"How?" I asked. "How do you plan on taking care of it?"

"Don't worry," she said. "Just have fun and relax."

I was trying to pick up my shorts without getting my urine all over myself as I thought about how my daughter would "take care of it." I'm sure she figured she'd give whoever approached us a blow-job, and he'd leave us alone. I wonder how she'd handle a female ranger?

Oh, well, who was I to argue. I'd already broken most of the taboos I'd been brought up to resist. As long as we didn't offend anyone, didn't do something in front of children and didn't cause any problems, we'd probably be okay.

We headed over to the river so I could at least rinse my shorts before we returned to our campsite.

"You know, you could just bury them for all I care," my daughter said, but I continued to the river anyway.

After rinsing and wringing out my shorts, we headed back to our campsite. Jennifer had removed her half tee-shirt and was now naked again except for her boots. Although it was still quite warm out, the temperature had dropped, but I don't think that had anything to do with the erect nipples on my daughter's breasts. They weren't easy to see in the dark, but against the lighter background of the river, they couldn't be missed. She was clearly enjoying herself, and she knew it was teasing me. In spite of the fact that I had just unloaded my balls and taken a much-needed leak, my cock was erect once again. This daughter of mine was going to be the death of me.

"See, Daddy, it's a lot more fun when we experience nature fully," Jennifer said as we walked. "Being out in the woods like this, it's important to be as nature intended."

I really didn't know how to respond to her. Seeing her in her natural state was definitely very enjoyable. Having my erection bouncing around in front of me was actually a bit distracting, although it was more comfortable.

"On one of our Girl Scout hikes, these two guys we knew from school appeared out of nowhere," Jennifer said as she started her story-telling again. "We were all sunbathing on this big rock, and poor Lisa was absolutely mortified. It wouldn't have been so bad being caught, but she had been touching herself, and before she knew they were there, she had this really powerful orgasm. Lisa is known for her loud, explosive climaxes, so it didn't surprise us, but it sure surprised Rob and Butch. When they asked if she was all right, poor Lisa must have turned a hundred shades of red. She screeched and ran off to our campsite in total shame."

"I guess I don't blame her," I said. I completely understood how embarrassing that might have been.

"Why? It's just a natural act," Jennifer said. "All mammals do it, and there's nothing wrong with it. Books and doctors keep telling us that there's nothing wrong with masturbating, but then society makes such a big deal out of it when someone is caught. I just don't understand the hypocrisy. I love to watch when Lisa or any of the other girls diddles herself. It gets me all worked up inside to where I want to do it, too."

"Doesn't it bother you if someone catches you?" I asked, really curious as to her sense of all of this.

"Absolutely not! As a matter of fact, it enhances the experience," she explained. "As far as I'm concerned, the bigger the audience, the better."

I don't know why, but that made me think of the stage at Carnegie Hall, and my little girl on a pedestal masturbating to a packed audience. Now that would be unreal!

"Does your friend Lisa masturbate a lot on your hikes?" I asked, wondering just what went on with these girls.

"Oh, yeah, we all do," my daughter said. "It's just us girls, and we have nothing to hide from each other. Besides, the woods and being out with nature seems to have this really erotic affect on us."

Now my image of my daughter with her friends had taken a more serious turn. Originally, I just pictured a bunch of Girl Scouts running around in the woods naked. Now my fantasies had them having an all-girl orgy in the woods.

"Just how intimate do you all get with each other?" I asked. I really wanted to know, but I didn't want to come across as prying or judgmental. Again my society-twisted morals were throwing up road blocks, but I was trying to ignore them.

"Nothing much," she said casually. "Usually we just take care of ourselves, but sometimes two or three girls will get themselves worked up talking about boys at school, and they might get into touching each other a little. Some of the girls don't mind if other girls get each other off, but they're a bit homophobic themselves, so they don't like to participate."

"So, are you homophobic?" I asked my daughter.

"Not at all!" she replied aggressively. "I'm proud that I don't think I have any hang-ups about sex. I have limits and things I don't like, but I'm not afraid to try anything or do things to make it more fun for someone else. How about you? Are you homophobic?"

"I'm not gay," I started, trying not to sound prejudice, but I probably am just a little. "I have never been with a man or had any thoughts of being with a man. I know I don't feel comfortable naked around men that I think are gay, and I doubt I could get aroused with another man in the room."

At this, Jennifer stopped and turned to face me. I could just make out her features in the dark, and I really wanted to pull her in to me and fuck her brains out, but she was my daughter.

"I'm going to have to talk to you about that sometime later when I can see your face," she said. "I think you are a little homophobic, but not as turned off as you are implying. You seemed to be able to keep an erection the whole time we were visiting our neighbors, and I know that Dan noticed it. I also noticed that you glanced at his bulge a few times, too, so you're curious but probably afraid of what others might think."

"I'm not at all curious about other men," I said firmly.

"Uh, huh," she said sardonically.

Trying to get the subject off of me and my slight sense of homophobia, I said, "So, what happened with the boys that caught you sunbathing?"

"Oh, yeah, well, not much other than embarrassing Lisa," she said. "What was funny was that Rob and Butch were probably more embarrassed when they saw we were all naked than we were. We'd been wandering the woods in the nude on many hikes, so we were pretty comfortable with it. Brenda, who is almost as prurient as I am, suggested they get naked and join us, but they were much too shy. They tried real hard to just chat with us and act like they weren't staring, but we all knew they were desperately trying memorize every inch of our bodies."

"Wow! Prurient, huh?" I said with a grin. "Where'd you pick up that word?"

Jennifer giggled and replied, "Yeah, well, I guess I have read a lot about human sexuality, sexy words and stuff. Prurient seems to indicate a sexiness without being offensive or obsessive. You know, kind of teasing and flirty but not over the top."

Again I found myself impressed, but I was wondering just how obsessed my daughter was. Considering her beauty and natural comfort, was it a bad thing?

"Anyway, most of the girls are real comfortable with their bodies, so we all sat around getting our sun while the boys tried to commit to memory every detail they could. We didn't mind, but the boys didn't know that, so we did our best to tease them. They were constantly jerking their eyes off of one body part or another when they thought they were caught staring, and we did our best to act offended. It was so funny.

"After a while, I finally confronted them. I said that we didn't mind if they looked as long as they stripped, too. Otherwise, it was rude for them to stare at us with their stiff little erections hidden in their pants like they were without letting us enjoy the fruits of our labor. You should have seen them. It was so funny because they got all nervous and embarrassed. It took only a few minutes before they suddenly had to go and left."