Camping with Daughter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HarryPerry
HarryPerry
504 Followers

"Don't you think you were being a bit cruel?" I asked.

"Well, we weren't about to let them have sex with us," Jennifer said, "and we gave them every opportunity to join us. I know Brenda and I would have made sure they left happy. I'm not sure about the other girls, but they certainly didn't show any signs of being modest while the boys checked them out."

The more I listened to my daughter's stories, the more I grew concerned about her. She was more than just a nymphomaniac, and her apparent focus on sex was certainly something that would get her in trouble one day. As beautiful as she was, she'd have no trouble getting a part in an adult movie, but that wasn't something I wanted for her. She was smart. She was a straight A student. She could be whatever she wanted to be and be well off. I didn't want her doing porn and probably getting hooked up with seedy people who would get her into drugs. How could I guide her without destroying the wonderful spirit she had developed while I was gone? This was something I would have to deal with before the end of the trip, but I had to think about it for a while first.

When we got to our campsite, we brushed our teeth and washed up before climbing into our tent. We both slept nude, as was becoming our norm. Jennifer cuddled up to me, throwing her arm and leg over me as I lay on my back. Her lovely head rested on my shoulder, and her soft, long hair splayed out on my chest. I could feel her leg rub against my pubic hair and the top of my still stiff shaft, but she soon fell asleep while I tried to come to grips with another stressful day with my little girl.

HarryPerry
HarryPerry
504 Followers