Camping with My Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean's eyes stared straight at her chest, watching her large tits heave further out from her chest as her breathing began to deepen as more lust flowed through her due to this fuck. He seemed like he couldn't believe that he was watching my gorgeous 28-year-old blonde wife fuck him. The thought probably made him slam his hips upwards bringing a surprised grunt from Sue.

"Oooooo, I think the kid wants me to fuck him harder and faster, sweetie. Do you think I should?" Sue asked, without expecting an actual answer.

Sean just kept on ramming into her mumbling something unintelligibly.

Sue smiled, "I think that means a yes. Now what do you say to my husband for letting you screw his wife?" She asked him and moved her hips faster.

"Umm, thanks dude." He replied

"Ummmmmmm, OH!" Sue moaned in response and pushed back onto his huge cock even harder.

Her tits were bouncing up and down and it seemed like she couldn't handle it anymore; she had to cum and soon as her pussy seemed to be on fire from the illicit role playing action and the fact of how wrong this was.

"Come on baby! Ram that huge cock up my pussy and cum inside me! Fill me with your hot cum! Knock me up! I wanna feel your hot seed impregnating me! I'm cumming!!" Sue yelled at the top of her lungs.

Sean increased his pace, ramming his hard cock rapidly in and out of my wife's pussy, his large balls slapping loudly against her ass. He squeezed her tits and started groaning, I could see his balls tightening as he was adding his cum to my wife's messed cunt.

Suddenly, he took his cock from her pussy, turned her around and pushed her down to her knees in front of him. It caught her completely off guard: she closed her eyes when the remaining loads of his cum landed right on her face. Several more loads hit her pretty opened mouth, while the rest landed right over her big firm tits.

Sean saw my wife trying her best to swallow what she could of the cum in her mouth, yet some of it just started running down her neck. She couldn't see with all the cum over her eyes, so he just wiped his cock on her beautiful blonde hair and left her there.

After recomposing herself, trying to clean the mess the best way she could, she returned to the dance floor, the bathroom door shutting loudly as she left.

Eventually, I managed to break free of my restraining, as I stepped out of the stall I saw a message on the bathroom mirror "Don't give up, soon he will get what he deserves!"

***

Once again thanks to all the people contributing to the enhancement of the series. For those who are curious about the outcome, the following part (parts maybe depending on demand) will be more revealing. Your feedback is always appreciated.

12