Camping with the Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joan658
joan658
1,202 Followers

She collapsed on top of me completely spent. She lay there and quivered uncontrollably.

"Are you cold?" I whispered in her ear.

"No. You?"

"No. But you're shivering."

"That's you ... you did that to me." She answered. "I want you to cum again, baby."

"Not gonna happen ... I'm too old ..." I said.

So she lifted her hips up off my cock which was still hard inside her and slid down my front until she was able to slide her mouth over me.

She started sucking me like someone starving.

"Good try honey, but it's not going to work." I told her. I was up on my elbows watching my cock slide in and out of her mouth. I loved that sight ... couldn't get enough of it, but then, what guy can?

As I watched her, she took one hand and put it between her legs and covered her fingers in her own slick juices. Then as she continued to suck my cock, she slipped both fingers down underneath my ball sack until she found the puckered opening of my ass. Her slippery fingers had no trouble slipping inside me and she proceeded to finger fuck my ass while she mouth fucked me. It was such a complete turn on. The intense sensations I was getting from both places caused me to erupt once more in her sweet little mouth.

She lifted her head carefully so as do not lose a drop of my cum and brought her head up to mine. She held her head over my mouth and gently pulled my lower jaw down and let some of my cum stream out of her mouth. A long white sting of cum slowly fell toward my waiting tongue then pooled there for Tara to see. More and more of the thick goo was transferred from her mouth to mine. Then she leaned down and dipped her tongue into the pool of sticky spunk and savored the flavor and relished the incredibly erotic sharing of my cum with me. Her mouth covered mine fully and we tired to merge our mouths and tongues in one enormously passionate kiss.

Finally, I told Tara that we needed to get back -- hopefully before Helen and the girls returned.

"Ok ... but can you just make sure I'm not still dripping ... I didn't wear any panties and I don't want to have a wet spot on my sweat pants."

I checked and there was a little bit of fresh cum that had seeped out, but not much. Licked it off and pushed my tongue up inside her pussy to make sure I got it all. I lifted my head and was about to swallow.

"No, no ... come here baby." And she got one final taste of our mixed juices before we headed back.

When we got back to the campsite, Helen and the girls were still not back. Tara went down to the girl's tent and got some clean cloths. She returned to the camper and said she was going up and shower.

"Before someone gets a whiff of me and can tell I've been fucking someone's brains out." She said with a wicked grin. "You should come too ... you've got to be pretty gamey too, love."

I started to protest that we shouldn't go together but took her point that if Helen returned she might be able to sniff out that I was covered with sex juices.

"OK, let me get a towel."

We went up to the showers and I told Tara that we really needed to use separate stalls, but she wouldn't hear of it, and dragged me in behind her. We kissed passionately again and washed each other as we had earlier. Tara had really liked it that morning when I had finger fucked her in the shower and she begged me to do it again until she came; so, I did. But I told her we could not stay as long as we did that morning fearing Helen would be suspicious if she returned while we were gone; especially if we were gone too long.

Sure enough, when we walked back into the campsite Helen was there and getting ready to start cooking dinner. I walked over to Helena asked what she was going to make for dinner and she told me it was a surprise, which generally meant something I don't particularly care for.

"So what we you two up to?" She asked. Tara had gone down the path to the girl's tent.

"Tara wanted to go up for a shower but didn't want to walk up there alone. I asked her why, for heaven's sake, and he said she is still afraid there are bears around."

"That's ridiculous." Helen said.

"That's what I tried to tell her, but she refused to go alone. So I decided if I was walking up there I might as well get a shower too."

"That girl's a little strange." Helen said, shaking her head.

"You know, I don't think she's ever been out of the suburbs, except maybe to go into town for a show or the museum."

"Well honey, I sure am glad we brought our girls up right ... to appreciate nature and the out of doors." Helen said.

"Me too." I said.

After dinner -- and I was right, it was tuna fish casserole which I hate -- we all sat around the camp fire. Helen asked everyone what was the best part of their day. I cringed a little knowing what I would say if Helen applied a truth serum.

"Oh ... the waterfall. It was awesome!" Emily piped up right away.

"Yeah ... the hike and the waterfall." Amy volunteered after a moments thought.

"How about you, Tara?" Helen said putting her on the spot.

"I just love having such great people to be with and enjoy these last few days of our school break."

Everyone said, "awwwww."

"What about you, honey?" Helen said to me.

"Just relaxing ... and not having do anything or go anywhere I don't want to." I said, and fucking the delightful Tara, I added in my thoughts.

"What about you Mrs. B___?" Tara asked.

"Being exposed to nature, breathing the clean air, seeing all the magnificent tress, hearing the birds ... I just love it here. I wish I could be here always." Helen replied somewhat rhapsodically.

"With the bears?" Tara added, and we all laughed.

The rest of the evening passed uneventfully. Eventually, Amy and Emily were ready to head down to their tent.

"You coming Tara?" Amy asked.

"Well ... ah ... ah I was sort of ah ... hoping I could sleep in the camper again ... that is, if it's OK with your folks." Tara directed the last part to Helen and me.

Helen told Tara that it was fine if that's what she wanted to do. Amy let out a big dramatic sigh and said, "whatever."

Helen announced she was ready for bed too. "You coming too, honey?"

"No dear, I'm going to sit and enjoy the fire a bit longer."

Tara and I sat and talked awhile longer. I asked her about school and what she planned on doing after graduating in the spring. Things a guy my age would normally talk about with his daughter's college roommate. All the time, what I really wanted to do was go over to her and wrap my arms around Tara's perfect body and kiss her passionately.

"Would you care for a glass of wine?" I asked after awhile.

"Sure."

"Red or white."

"Red would be nice."

I was drinking the white, so I opened a new bottle for Tara. We continued to talk for while longer. Tara quickly consumed several glasses of wine and was clearly getting a bit tipsy. I was fearful that the wine might make her lose her inhibitions -- heaven knew she had very little to lose. So I announced I was ready to retire for the night.

"Me too." Tara said with a little giggle. As she spoke she jumped up and walked over next to me, bent down, bit my earlobe and whispered, "I'll be with you soon, baby."

"Good night, Mr. B___." She said in a normal speaking voice.

I took care of the fire, put the cooler, and whatever food stuff was left out, back in the SUV. There really were bears in those woods.

I stepped up into the trailer and saw Tara standing by her bed just getting ready to climb in. I could just make out in the darkness that at least she wasn't wearing the baby doll nightie. Instead, she'd chosen to sleep in just her panties -- not even a top. She looked incredibly alluring and I desperately wanted to ravish her body once more. Of course, I knew Helen would be awake in an instant this early in the evening.

I striped to my underwear and crawled in beside Helen.

"Goodnight Mr. B___." I heard Tara whisper.

"Goodnight Tara."

I zipped up my bag and felt Helen turn over towards me. She gave me a kiss and told me goodnight, then, as usual, rolled back to her side of the bed and fell back asleep.

I lay there awhile thinking about all the incredible things that had gone on in the last twenty four hours. I had trouble believing it all had actually happened and wondered what was yet to come as long as Tara was around. I finally drifted off.

At some point during the night I awoke to the faint sound of an electronic beeping. I listened for a moment trying to figure out what it was; thinking it might be an alarm on some bit of equipment in the camping trailer. But it stopped right after I woke up. I put my head back on my pillow and drifted off again.

I was awakened again -- how much later I did not know - but this time it was out of a dream and in the dream someone was sucking my cock. As I reached full consciousness I realized that someone really was sucking my cock and I knew just who it was.

Tara had managed to unzip my bag without waking me, extracted my cock, and sucked me into her sweet mouth before I was roused from my slumber. My first thought was, we can't do this in the camper again like we'd done the night before.

I pulled Tara's head up off my cock and whispered to her; "we have to go somewhere else. Get some cloths on and go outside."

I turned my head to check on Helen and saw she was curled up on her side snug in her sleeping bag with her back to me. As gently and quietly as I could, I got out of bed and pulled on a sweat suit and put a pair of sneakers. I opened the door of the camper and stepped outside. Tara was there with her arms wrapped around herself, obviously cold; there was frost on her breath as she spoke.

"Where are we going?" She asked softly.

"Up to the restrooms." I whipered.

When were out of sight of the camper, I put my arms around her to try to keep her a little warmer. We arrived at the restrooms and I steered Tara to the single unisex restroom that was set up with a changing table for families with babies that either the mother or father could use. We entered and I locked the door behind us.

I looked at my watch and saw that it was three-thirty. "I doubt anyone will be coming up here to change diapers at this time of the night. We shouldn't be disturbed." I told Tara.

Without replying, she pulled my sweat pants and boxers down my legs and knelt before me, taking my cock in her mouth. I was not hard -- the cold, and over use, had slowed my reaction time but Tara's soft wet mouth and her tongue swirling over the head of my dick corrected that situation quickly.

"Hmmmm ... I love sucking you soooooo much." She said as she took a break from sucking.

I pulled Tara up off her knees and kissed her, then reached down and pulled her sweatshirt up over her head so she was naked from the waist up. I sucked on her breast, nipping at her hard nipples as she moaned softly like a purring kitten. I worked my mouth down between her breasts and swirled the tip of my tongue in her belly button, then tugged at her pants. My tongue followed the top of the elastic waist band as it slowly descended until the tip of my tongue sank into the crease of her sweet tasting pussy.

I quickly found her clit and sucked it into my mouth. Her clit was somewhat larger than most I'd encountered with other women and it was stiff like a tiny dick. My lips and tongue went up and down on it while my hands grabbed Tara's ass checks and I pulled her hips closer to my mouth. I felt her hips undulating slightly in spite of the pressure of my mouth on her pussy and my hands squeezing her ass checks. I heard her breathing quicken and she moaned with delight.

When she came, her knees buckled and I had to wrap both arms around her hips to hold her up and keep her from falling. This also to allowed me to keep sucking her clit continuously through orgasm after orgasm.

"Oh gawd stop! Please! Enough ... I ... I ... I can't take any more ... please ..."

I held her by the hips until she regained the use of her legs, then I took both our sweat suits and arranged them on the floor which was kept immaculately clean by the campground staff -- I wasn't worried about germs so much as I did not wish to lie down on cold tiles.

I lay on the sweat suits and pulled Tara down on top of me. She grasped my stiff cock and guided it to her opening. Very slowly, she eased herself down the length of my shaft. She did not bounce up and down, not yet. Rather, she shifted her hips left and right, and back and forth, and in circles, manipulating my cock inside her pussy to give herself exquisite sensations.

"Oh Jack ... you feel so marvelous inside my cunt ... I want to keep you inside me forever ... aaaaaah ... ooooh ooooooooooooh yeeeeeeees!"

She braced herself by placing her hands on my chest while I squeezed her perfect breasts and pinched her hard nipples; she gasped in ecstasy. She used my dick to give herself several climaxes; manipulating and twisting her body just the right way to hit whatever special places inside her pussy that set her off.

During a rest from her latest orgasm, I pulled her to me and kissed her with passion. With her leaning forward over me, my hips had room to start pumping my shaft deep inside her. I increased my thrusting to a frenzied pace and felt the tension inside me rising and knew I was close to shooting. Although I would have preferred to back off and make our fucking last longer, I was afraid that being away from the camper too long was too dangerous, so I keep banging sweet Tara relentlessly until I shot my load inside her.

As I expected, she wanted me to lick her clean again -- it was becoming an obsession with her. She moved her pussy up over my face as I lay on the floor. I sucked my juices from her as they dripped into my mouth. I reached as far inside her pussy as I could with my tongue which seemed to give her an extra little thrill each time I did it.

"Don't swallow it Jack ... save some for me." She said. I did as she asked. Our kiss long and hot as I transfer much of the cum to her mouth.

"We've got to get back." I said when we'd finished kissing.

"Oh no ... I want to stay and fuck you some more ... we've got plenty of time before dawn."

"If Helen should happen to wake up while we're both gone, and, if we're gone for a long time, I'll be dead meat. OK?"

"Alright." She said, albeit reluctantly.

"Maybe we can get away again later." I told her.

When we returned to the camper and entered quietly, Helen was, thankfully, still sound asleep. But Tara managed to knock the battery operated lantern off the counter top and it fell to the floor with a loud crash. Helen rolled over towards the noise.

"What was that?"

"Just Tara. She had to go up to the restrooms ... she was sort of desperate but wouldn't go by herself ... bears again. So, I walked her up ... she was just getting back into bed and knocked something over. Sorry it woke you, dear." I told Helen, making up a pretty good lie, I thought, on the spur of the moment.

"Oh ..." Helen said sleepily as she rolled back over and was instantly asleep again.

I finally managed to get some more sleep myself in spite of our little late night tryst. I awoke late. Emily and Amy and Tara were up and had finished breakfast and were just getting ready to head back down to the river and sunbath. There was a little beach there that the campground had made, no doubt, with numerous truck loads of white sand.

After lunch, Helen announced she was taking the girls shopping at the outlet mall we'd seen on the way to the campground. It seemed Amy and Emily wanted to buy some cloths before heading back to school -- plus, I think they were getting bored with camping; so much for re-creating the days of old.

I remembered the outlet mall from when we had stopped for dinner the evening we drove up to the camp ground. It was about an hour, or so, from the campground.

"Tara, would you like to come with us?" Helen offered.

"Oh Mrs. B___, I would love to ... I just love shopping ... but ... I ah ... I'm starting to get some cramps ... you know, it's that time ... so I think I should just stay here."

Helen turned to me. "I know better than to even ask if you want to go shopping. OK, well, we won't be gone too long."

"Give me a shout on the cell when you're heading back and I'll get dinner started."

"Oh, that would be sweet of you, dear."

Helen and the girls climbed into the SUV and were gone.

"You weren't having your period a few hours ago when we went up the restrooms." I said to Tara. She just gave me a wicked knowing smile.

"I figure we've got at least three or four hours before they're back." I told her.

Tara got up from the camp chair, took my hand, and pulled me into the camper. We at least had a comfortable bed to fuck on for a change. It was three and a half hours before Helen called and said they were just pulling out of the mall parking lot. During those hours, Tara started off the festivities by sucking me off until I exploded in her mouth. She told how she just loved the feeling of being so completely in control when giving a guy a blow job -- and she also said she adored the feeling of my hot spunk filling her mouth. But, best of all, she reiterated, she couldn't get over what a thrill it gave her to be able to share my cum with me and watch me swallow it with her.

After the exquisite blow job, we fucked in just about every conceivable position and Tara came innumerable times. During one break when she needed to catch her breath and regain control of her legs that were still quivering, she asked me if we could do something she'd never done before but had always been curious about trying.

"What's that, Sweetheart?"

"Anal." She replied timidly.

"Oh" I said. "Sure ... if you're game." But, I wanted a condom for that particular sport. I thought I had a couple rubbers stashed away on the camper from eons ago when Helen and I still engaged in carnal practices. I managed to find them and an old bottle of lube.

I slipped a condom over my erection -- hoping that the latex wasn't so old it would fall apart at the slightest provocation. Then I applied a generation amount of the lube to my condom covered cock.

"You might want to be on top for this ... it'll give you a little more control as to how fast or slow I enter you." I explained. "First let me put some of this lube on your pretty little virgin asshole." She giggled, no doubt thinking how utterly naughty she was being.

I applied a generous amount to her rosebud and worked it all around her opening. I also did my best to work some a little way up inside her to ease the way and also to stretch her a bit in preparation.

"You ready?" In reply, she just pushed me playfully onto my back and climbed on top. She grabbed my very slippery dick and guided to her nether hole.

"Just relax and let it go in slowly." I suggested. I could tell by her expression that it was not altogether comfortable, but with steady pressure she eased ever so slowly down my hard shaft. About half way, she stopped.

"Just need to ... let it ... oh ... there ... that's better ... oh yeah ..." She started very slowly moving up and down. With each stroke she managed to get herself a little further down my shaft. In a few minutes I was buried to the hilt and she was fully enjoying her first ass fuck.

"Oh gawd, this feels so good ... after you get past the first bit ... oh shit ... uuuuh ... yes!

I was stroking her clit to try and add a little more enjoyment to the experience and soon she had another orgasm -- her first ever anal climax. I rolled her over on her back and squirted a little more lube on my dick and reinserted it. Then I fucked her silly until she had yet another climax -- she was rubbing her own clit that time.

"I want you to cum again, honey." Tara said breathlessly, still coming down from her last orgasm. "In my pussy so you can lick me again, OK?"

joan658
joan658
1,202 Followers