Camping with the Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joan658
joan658
1,203 Followers

"I'll try baby, you've sort of worn me out the last few days, but I'll try."

I withdrew from her ass and shed the condom, then I fucked her missionary for a while but didn't feel myself getting anywhere near a climax. So I had Tara get on her hands and knees and scoot over to the edge of the bed so I could fuck her from behind while I stood up. I grabbed her hips and pounded her like crazy and finally managed to get off one more time. I gently shoved Tara over on her back and buried my face between her legs and licked the cum from her as it oozed out of her pink pussy. I went up to her mouth and shared each load with her then returned to her cunt for more. On my last trip, I stayed and licked her clit and gave her another intense orgasm. I enjoyed eating and licking her pussy as much as she enjoyed sucking cock.

As we both lay exhausted on the bed, my cell rang.

"Hello Dear, so, what have you been up to while we girls have been shopping till we drop?"

"Oh not much ... just relaxing, reading a bit, took another nap ... not much."

"Well, we just pulled out of the parking lot. We'll be back in an hour ... actually longer, I have to stop and get gas ... the warning light's on."

"OK, Dear. I'll get the charcoal going and have the steaks ready to put on the minute you drive up."

"Good ... love you ... bye."

"Love you too, dear."

"We have an hour before they get back. We should get showered."

"Oh Jack ... put it in me for just a few more minutes."

"Honey, I can't ... look at the poor thing." I was still very limp."

Undaunted, Tara grabbed the bottle of lube, and squeeze a few drops on her finger tips. She leaned over me and started rubbing my ass. At the same time she sucked my limp cock into her mouth. As she sucked, she slipped first one, then two fingers inside me and finger fucked my ass much as I had finger fucked her pussy earlier, and in no time, I was hard again.

She rolled over on her back and pulled me on top of her, inserted my fairly hard cock in her wet pussy, then wrapped her arms around my shoulders locked her legs around my hips.

"Fuck me a little longer Jack ..." She whispered as she nibbled on my ear lobe. "Just fuck me."

It was a slow sensual fuck. Neither of us came again. Finally, I had to pull out and insist we get showers before everyone returned.

Before we headed up to showers, I dumped charcoal in the grill and lit it with the starter fluid. I didn't like leaving it unattended, but I had no choice; we had to get our showers while charcoal got started.

When the car pulled up, Tara was making a nice salad. I had potatoes in the microwave cooking, and the steaks were ready for the grill, as promised.

The girls all showed us their purchases. Helen bought a new outfit too, even though she wasn't going back to college.

After dinner we sat around the campfire once again. I got my guitar out and sang some old folks songs from my youth. Helen and our girls sang along with most of them. They grew up with that particular family campfire tradition, but Tara was mostly silent; I doubt she'd ever heard most of the songs.

Everyone went to bed early again, except of course, Tara and I. About an hour after Helen retired for the night, Tara asked me in a normal speaking voice if I would walk her up to the restrooms again as she had something to "take care of." She made it sound like she was being shy about mentioning the period she wasn't having. I got the flashlight and we walked up.

We went into the unisex bathroom again and Tara had my cock out as soon as the door closed. I fucked her fast and furiously by standing her up against the wall. I licked my cum from her cunt again -- she could not do without this ritual now -- and we quickly dressed. We weren't gone too much longer than a normal trip to the restrooms, though we did have someone knocking on door as we fucked. A young woman with a baby was waiting outside as we exited. She gave us a very nasty look when she realized what an old guy and a young girl must have been up to.

Sometime during the night, Tara sucked me off again -- this time while I remained in my sleeping bag. I worked her clit while she sucked me and I felt her body stiffen and her legs squeeze my fingers at one point. After I shoot my spunk into her mouth she again shared it with me, returning silently to her bed afterward.

On our last day camping, Tara went for a walk by herself, having discretely informed me moments before that she would be in our secret clearing. I managed to sneak off without anyone noticing and met her there about five minutes later. We didn't have the blanket this time, so she stripped and bent over with her hands bracing herself against one of the big boulders while I fucked her from behind. I came eventually, licked her clean, and shared it with her then returned to the campsite carrying some dried branches for the campfire.

"Where'd you get off too?" Helen asked.

"I realized I hadn't been down to see the river all the time we've been here. So, I took a little hike."

"Hmmmm ... I wish you'd said something ... I could have walked down with you."

"Sorry, Dear. Next time." I said, insincerely.

That afternoon, we packed everything up and drove home. Tara spent several more nights with us before we had to take her and Amy back to school. Emily was flying back to school on the west coast the day before Amy was leaving.

I had to work so I didn't see Tara during the day. I did sneak into the guest bedroom and spend about two hours with her each night. The second night, Helen stirred as I returned to my own bed and asked if anything was wrong.

"Couldn't sleep, so I went downstairs ... watched some porn on the computer."

"Oh gawd ..." She groaned and went back to sleep. Helen detested porn and couldn't understand want I saw in it. Hey, ask any guy; they'll tell you.

On the last night of Tara's stay, Tara and I both had a moment of panic -- she was astride me and bouncing up and down on my cock - when we heard Emily or Amy get up to go to the bathroom. We were sure the bed's creaking as Tara rode me was sure to be heard. In fact, Amy did mention something to Tara the next morning. Tara told Amy she was unable to sleep so she was getting herself off since it been so long since she'd been with a guy. Amy seemed to accept that, though Tara told me later that Amy's reaction was one of having learned something that she would rather have not known.

We drove the girls up to school and Helen and I stayed in a motel near campus so we could attend the first football game of the season on Saturday afternoon. Much to my surprise, Helen got amorous after imbibing more wine than was her custom while we sat on the balcony of our room and reminisced about the kids when they were younger.

Helen gave me subtle signs that she was "in the mood" so I was happy to oblige her -- the last time we'd had sex was for my birthday months earlier.

Of course, after a week of having had wild sex with Tara several times a day, sex with Helen was tame, at best. She liked to be on top until she came and she always had to stroke her own clit to get off while she rode me; I was never allowed to help. And always, as soon as she reached her climax she would roll off me and if I hadn't cum, well it was too bad and too sad for me because then she was too exhausted for anything else.

But that night, as Helen rolled onto her side after her orgasm, I made it clear I wasn't done yet.

"Jack no ... I can't ... I've had enough." She protested. Without saying a word, I unceremoniously rolled her on to her stomach, inserted my cock into her cunt and banged her almost as furiously as I had Tara all week until I came with a loud groan and shot my load into her pussy. Then I rolled her onto her back, spread her legs and proceeded to lick my cum from her cunt -- it seemed I had grown as accustomed to the practice as much as Tara. Then I scooched up to Helen and kissed her, letting some of my cum drain into her mouth.

"My gawd, Jack, that was disgusting! What has gotten into you?" Helen exclaimed as she pushed me away from her.

It was the last time Helen and I ever had sexual relations. We were divorced within eighteen months; seems she'd had a lover for some time and decided it was time to call it quits after the girls left home.

I still see Tara. She graduated, got a good job and got married. The weird part is: she told her boyfriend about me before they got married and she stills sees me every week for dinner ... and, well, you know ...

She says loves her husband and he loves her, but she told him early on that she needed something she could only get with me. Like I said ... weird, but I'm not complaining.

Although that last camping trip was a dismal failure as far as a family outing was concerned, I've never regretted it and what Tara and I have as a result.

joan658
joan658
1,203 Followers