All Comments on 'Can You Remember My Name'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 187 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Terrible storyline and so much going on it becomes confusing. This author has made great progress in writing bad storylines. Storytelling is an art and so few writers are good at it anymore.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Mndhanson017 wondered about the fate of the daughters. They went to live with their aunt and uncle. They were helped by their therapist and the couple's strong, loving bond. When the time came, college was paid for and they did as well as could be expected under the circumstances. Oh, it turns out that they had gotten their father's intelligence and their mother's beauty. So that was good.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I found this story to be a bit confusing. There were lots of little plot lines going off in varying directions which didn't get tied up at the end. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well that was a wasted read........... so much twirling and side lines didn't know what was left was up and what was down didn't even exist and what was concluded was never a part of the story. Just a bunch of gobblty gook and maybe a beer???? zero erotica and some dumb bitch. And no one knows where the money went. (minus 500 stars)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Surprise, surprise. Another RG tale where the poor white wimp husband is cucked by some random stereotype BBC and runs away.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Confusing.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief4 months ago

We've got to remember this if fiction and the author does have some right to stretch the truth a bit here and there. Thought the story was kind of humorous but didn't care much for the ending. Still it was a fun read and not too bad.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story with most of the authors other work includes to many non essential facts and ideas. Most of the time it takes away from the story and makes for a much less interesting read. Throwing in Spanish randomly using some cheat translation was just par for the course. Characters lacking in any real emotion seems to be standard on this site. Frankly a poor showing for someone who could be better if they practice at storytelling versus trying to sound /write good.

MtTopView59MtTopView598 months ago

I am not always a fan of BTB stories, but when I am, the writer has developed a story line that is plausible enough to carry you along. (Yeah, that Dos XX got me to comment this way). Great story. Stay thirsty my friend.

mndhanson017mndhanson0178 months ago

The thing with Sandra was kind of stupid, she's mad that he left her for sleeping around and she wonders why men would leave, when their wives stray, thinking that sex is something silly. Just shows that more men take morals a little more seriously than most women. Though, since Aston/Al is "dead" and Doris is in prison, whatever happened with their daughters?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

First off, the cops would more than likely be drinking Flor de Cana rum, not Tequila and Tona beer, not Dos X. Tequila is very rare in Managua, much less in a village and Dos X is even more rare. Please research the country and its people before placing your story within its borders.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

First off, the cops would more than likely be drinking Flor de Cana rum, not Tequila and Tona beer, not Dos X. Tequila is very rare in Managua, much less in a village and Dos X is even more rare. Please research the country and its people before placing your story within its borders.

Juan Jose

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Anonymous about 1 month ago

Racist much?

Moron totally?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Racist much?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

utter crap. totally boring. dnf

LoneandlevelLoneandlevelabout 1 year ago

Well written, though the plot has some holes (pig's blood ain't fooling anybody, and no body = no prosecution without a lot more evidence than is here), and I agree with many, this author is gonna find a way for a woman to get a reconciliation somewhere, but we all sympathize with his views of the court system. I've said it before, the only justice in the building is on the facade out front. That said, there are decent women out there. American culture is making them few and far between, but they can still be found.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

I was enjoying it until my attention wandered and I got completely lost. The Spanish is wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Spanish here is just horrible.

davezqdavezqover 1 year ago

Complex, cynical. Carefully told. Hard work. Not the usual BTB

hossamtottihossamtottiover 1 year ago

This story need another part

nogravynogravyover 1 year ago

Too convoluted to be really enjoyable, but well-written nonetheless.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Author incapable of presenting any story without having women get forgiven for straying, presenting cuckolding to advance the agenda, and making men the victim and deserving it at the same time. This was worthless. We really needed the Sandra detective aside, sure her husband was completely unjustified in his reaction to her sleeping around, how could he blow up the marriage and make it worse? By taking her back, as this author ALWAYS DOES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Of course the problem is that great catches do not share.

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 1 year ago

Had to pay attention to keep up with the details, but a wonderful story. Didn’t see the ending coming.

P.S. It’s nice to have a friend in Nicaragua.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

Am I the only one who is quite confused after reading this story?

hardwood197037hardwood197037over 1 year ago

To complisted and hard to follow. Still better than most. 4*

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

like the story. AAAA+++

Bo47Bo47over 1 year ago

This author creates interesting and entertaining stories that are possible if not exactly plausible. The sex scenes are usually something like what you have read before, but how many ways can you describe sex if you skip the more extreme, kinky aspects such as incest, beastility, golden showers, rimming and the BDSM acts, as this author does. And it Is Literotica so Some sex seems to be required.

All in all a most polished and one might say Professional author, whom I highly recommend.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

This author has a penchant for overly wrought plots that are at best convoluted and at worst an example of schizophrenia. One common thread in all of them is the cuckoldary repeated ad nauseum with as much detail as POSSIBLE. What's the bet this authors favourite drink is a Pina Colada 😎

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

Maybe this was a very nice plot, but it would need much longer writing for understand. I confess I didn’t follow and was confusing, leading for reading more than once.

NoSauce4uNoSauce4uover 1 year ago

Confusing story and I'm unsure if there was an ending or not

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

WTF? Way too many people intriguing plot lines

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

Like the plot but hate all the sideshow references like "law is subverted" and "Sandra" story. This could have been a great story with well developed characters but unfortunately the author is overloading the short story with excess characters so they all look very simplistic, for example "Doris".

4 stars, I do like the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So the same cops who cuckolded Tom--"She was surrounded by male police officers, big alpha males who were constantly on the prowl for available partners."--want him to reconcile with Sandra, hmm? And in return, Tom gets to speed and park illegally without penalty. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Spanish is so horrible that it burns my brain! It burns! It burns! And the fact that the lady cop's ex will probably reconcile with her because it is one of your stories makes me want to vomit. I admit it. I come here just to piss myself off for the rest of the day at the cuckiness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Didn't understand who is who in the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To turn the pg for the ending... alas, there was none to be had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where is Chap 2, the end?!?

Lead us into hell, and, skate?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

From the author's preface, it is evident he understood the problems with this story before he submitted it. Sadly, he chose to publish before he had resolved the issues. The gist of the plot comes through, but the cleverness and finesse that would be required for the lawyer's plan to succeed are sorely lacking in the hurried and disjointed conclusion presented here. It is unfortunate so much good writing effort did not produce a more satisfying literary product.

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 2 years ago

Guess I got lost toward the end, who wound up with the money to live it up with the Ladies of the evening? The misery spread around on the miscreants back stateside is good - but maybe a follow-up to explain the two down in south America. It's a 4 for me .......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

REALLY, WHAT KIND OF FUCKED UP STORY IS THIS, ALL OVER THE PLACE!!

IT IS LAUGHABLE WHEN A CHEATING WHORE POLICEWOMAN IS DESPERATELY LOOKING TO PROVE THE CRIME SCENE ALL WRONG!!

Not worth one star! Crap.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Not a good story in any sense of the word.

But I would like to highlight how so ,amy writers make all the women here lack total self-awareness or irony. This is generally the stupid shit everyone tosses into a story "Sandra had been deeply in love with Tom. The fact was she had never loved anyone else. What happened hurt then and still hurt now. Sandra could not see how if Tom loved her as much as she loved him he could do what he did."

Really? I hate to tell you low IQ'ed writers but generally people arent that fucking dumb, even my first wife who was a bitch to levels I hope no one ever has to deal with, wasnt THAT fucking witless.

Stupidity ruins a story every damned time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked this story. A little tedious, but it actually had a real ending. There could have been more but this was a solid, satisfying ending.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Just more drivel,from t his writer explains and justifying why women should be allowed to cheat, and why men should put up with it. A woman sleeping around is not a valid excuse to divorce.....need to forgive them so they're can continue and do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Are you ever going to learn how to spell adultery? I only ask because you seem to get it wrong in the tags more often than not.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

Too messed up story with no ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Confusing mess

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A jumbled mess of superfluous characters and events. Not one of The best by RichardGerald.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You ever notice the cheating wife (and of course husbands) never bother to think about how they would feel if the situation was reversed or if they did they would be completely hypothetical about the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very clever, if somewhat improbable, tale of an extremely devious lawyer and his not quite as devious wife. Highly enjoyable.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sandra had been deeply in love with Tom. The fact was she had never loved anyone else. What happened hurt then and still hurt now. Sandra could not see how if Tom loved her as much as she loved him he could do what he did.

LOL it never occured to her that if she loved him she would not go behind his back for sexual stress relief. Hopefully there is never a story sequel showing she sucked him in once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not sure what story all these critics were reading but had zero trouble following this plot. First of all Doris was a lying slut just lookong to trade up or divorce him because the courts would give her a majority of assests plus child support and alomony. The other two were proffessional seducers preying on whom they may. His children were already lost to him because of the abuse accusations so he made sure his kids were taken care of by his sister. This story wss a good but average guy who always tried to do the right thing by everyone only to be screwed by the system. He did have a unique set of skills to accomplish this but in the end he is in his own gilded cage. He has a much nicer prison but it's still a prison. Why else did he have to stay drunk. I'm glad he beat the system but it cost him evrtything.5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some of the comments on this story are saddening. This is a great if rather amoral tale. If you actually read the story you'll discover that his sister who can't have children of her own will be in charge of the trust fund even when the destitute mother does get out of jail. The kids will be all right.

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 3 years ago

Top rating. Great story. You are either a criminal genius or one of the crookedest lawyers I have ever come across! Don't tell me; I don't want to know. Otherwise, I'd likely get a visit from Peter Allen...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The wife "Doris" was of course a piece of trash whore from the get go, The lady cop "Sandra" was a faithless betraying idiot who would not fa e what she did to her faithful husband and you know she never asked the reverse question of how she would feel if her husband did to her what she had done to him.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

interesting bit of subterfuge trying to retain some dignity and cash guess he never got back with his daughters?

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 3 years ago
Adulteress

An adulteress and a weakling that don't know how to take care of his wife? I mean. Why else would she have to go looking? What I didn't understand was, If the car exploded? How did they find blood in the trunk? And how did the pigs blood match his dna? Another thing. If there was no body? How could they tell it was his blood. How could they do a dna, test if there's no body to compare it to? Now as for Peter Allen. Wouldn't the sisters attorney want some proof before any money was released to him or anyone else? After so many years of being missing, don't it stand to reason that some proof besides the drunk police saying it was him was needed?

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

4 stars.

It was a disjointed mess and almost impossible to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

ruined with IR .

AbctoyAbctoyabout 3 years ago
Could have been a Good Read

A little cleaning up would have gone a long ways. I got the story but a bit hard to follow at times. Liked it.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 3 years ago
lol

i cant help to think that his kids are going to be using that trust fund to either buy drugs or shrinks lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hard to read

Hard to make what was happening and to who. Good story just needs to be cleaned up a bit 3 stats.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

Terribly convoluted and stupid tale. Moreover, criminal actions can never be justified, and do not make for an interesting story, as any story can be ended -- he killed everyone who we did not like.

Bob_MartinBob_Martinover 3 years ago
Convoluted and poorly explained plot.

A rambling attempt to explain a convoluted plot made it laborious. Not up to the usual standard for this author.

justwetwojustwetwoover 3 years ago

Better than most of the rest by the author. I liked it thoroughly. There was no justification for a woman's cheating and the boy scout/protagonist/working man hero wins for once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
the story was ok.

He left the kids without parents. That wasnt the best revenge. Somewhere close to the 3rd page I lost interest

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
MUDDLED

Too much 'run-on' story-telling without a clear direction, location or definition. This 'story' had no contiguous flow, it was a bit like a TV soap opera in that the scene, the location and the people kept changing. It was not the kind of story I like nor enjoy reading. It NEEDS properly organising and arranging... The poor flow detracts from the story. It's a bit like a call on a cell phone that keeps dropping the signal! I gave it 2** for the general gist of the tale which was good.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Great story

I love a story where the cheating wife and lover are put down hard by the smarter than they thought husband. This was put together very well, and had a great finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Abstract

Cheated husbands to avoid being raped by our vicious system that is always in favor of the cheating spouses go to Nicaragua to avoid the cleaners. There they can live happily and have wonderful lovely women and pussy in a fair system, and rebuilt their lives. I know some of those husbands and can ensure that this can happen in many Central and South American countries, if you play fairly with the people there

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Continue writing!

a bit confusing with so many characters but a well written and interesting story. Hope you do a second part like meeting the grown up children.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 4 years ago
Huh?

To many peoples name in and out but no substance to any one story. Did all the divorcees go to Managua? Much to confusing.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

"The divorce had left her bitter and suspicious of men like Tom and Aston Phillips. The good quiet men who made you love them, but were ready to walk over something as silly as sex."

Right, what is it with these whores who think sex is meaningless, yet decide to throw away their husbands for something so meaningless they could have tuned it down just as easily?

/

/

"Of course, it will because I told him yesterday if he took you back he would never get a ticket in Highland Falls again, and every member of the force has been pleading with him. A man would have to be made of stone not to at least talk to you," Doug said and smiled.

This would be the same force that was pulling trains on his wife?

waratahwaratahalmost 4 years ago
I found it hard to follow myself

Missing a few key sentences, like "fred flew fron Nicaragua to New York."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks, But...

I lost interest by the end of the first page. I’ll just keep looking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fun one

Interesting story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cringe worthy Spanish

Next time you want to write lines in a foreign language. Look for help from a native or a knowledgeable speaker. As a Latin American, reading the epilogue can’t help but feel second hand embarrassment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'm with oldpoet

Fun story. It wasn't hard at all to follow, notwithstanding comments to the contrary from some.

notredame43notredame43almost 5 years ago
this one was good

RG write more like this!

oldpoet451oldpoet451almost 5 years ago
What's so hard to understand?

Why are so many comments about following the story? Is it that hard for people to figure out that the person telling the story is Aston (Al) Phillips? And that the scheme he figured out was to take over the identity of the dead Peter Allen? While framing his wife and lovers? Which makes him a multimillionaire--remember the estate is worth at least 120 million US dollars. And that he keeps repeating his NEW name (Peter Allen) so they (the locals) will remember who he is in a land where all gringos look the same?

Come on people!

Great story Richard!!!

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Sandra not sorry only sorry caught another just sex

Hope he doesn't take Sandra back just minor offshoot but

Otherwise great story 4 stars

Burnt cheaters and left them to suffer for years

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaabout 5 years ago
Happy to read

that I wasn't the only one needing a GPS to weave my way to the end of this tale.

Silk jacket guy was obviously Peter from the beginning. That was obvious. The rest? Way to many characters to keep up with in a 4 page format. Would have made a great novella though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I think this was a good story

But I'm not sure. I need a road map to follow all the trails in this slightly messy story. It seemed a little sad at the end. A rich man swallowed up in a sea of Sodom and Gomorrah. The ending made my skin crawl. Not one of your better stories.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 5 years ago
First time ...

I wished I had a GPS with me as I read the story. Most of the time I had no idea where I was, how I got there or where anybody was going. SIMPLIFY !

The story was so all over the place and confusing that it made me crazy. I have no idea what the ending was all about. Those that gave you 5's must have been f'ing detectives to be able to figure out all the convoluted machinations in this mish mash.

Sorry, only a 3 for decent grammar.

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 6 years ago
3.6

Good tale ... well, parts of good tales. There are enough side tracks and threads to flesh out a few more. This one however needs a clearer flow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
As you said

Although it sounds like all married female cops are pressured into cheating.

After all if an attractive man hits on a woman she will be in the sack ,that goes without saying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Confused

Totally confused ,too many side issues

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what

It just wasn't compelling. It's like a musical piece with all the ingredients but without a discernable and consistent melody. It seemed a lot longer than it was. Maybe there's an IQ requirement for this story.

wrangler61wrangler61over 6 years ago
Would have been a 5

Would have been a 5 except for the cheating cop getting her personal cuckold back.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
negative comments. why

really nasty self serving, entitled, narcisistic cheaters are much more entertaining and believable characters than the "june cleaver" hit with the slut ray types.

regular mild mannered, grounded, good but flawed husband types make much better heros than ex seals with shark lawyers who suddenly become every womans wet dream and hit by the good luck ray after their wifes indiscretions.

why abuse writers who give us FOR FREE these great stories.

grow up you fuckwits, you have the emotional range of pre pubescent girls if your fragile pathetic ego can't take a bit of fiction, fuck off elsewhere.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
brilliant story 5*

a well done revenge for some truly evil cheaters all kept within reasonable believability for fictional characters and storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked a lot of it

But I hated that Sandra cunt. Well, Doris, too, but Sandra was a self-centeted cunt who hates all men because her faithful husband left HER for HER cheating? Then, he wanted to meet up with her again (cue reconciliation)? No! No! Fucking NO! 3* because of Sandra

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One question

Why the hell would the slut detective husband take back? Other than that gr8 story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story... Very Clever ... BUT....

After having read a few of the author's stories, I can see that he's soft on cheating women... prone to 'understanding' their proclivity to fuck other men while being married to a good man who doesn't deserve being deceived by their whorish behavior.

((( The good quiet men who made you love them, but were ready to walk over something as silly as sex. ))) I call BULLSHIT on an author with a fucked up sense of honor. When a wife swears herself to her husband but sees nothing wrong with sharing her cunt with whoever gets her juices flowing, she's a cheating slut... plain and simple. This ass-wipe author simply doesn't have the sense of honor to get that absolute fact.

Other than the lack of integrity and honor that seeps through the cracks in the author's character, the story line is excellent and is very well written so I've given it five stars. (I'd still like to beat the living shit out of the author for making exceptions for disrespect and dishonor.) (I'd withhold a few blows because he accurately described the blatant unfairness of New York State's fucked up by Liberal DemocRATS divorce and custody laws.)

The_PedantThe_Pedantover 6 years ago
Nope.

Hondas, as sure as hell, don't need oil changes at 3000 mile intervals!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It was a great story, until...

you had the police detective get distracted by her ex-husband waiting for her at the bar. You couldn't have had the cunt get distracted by just finding out that her lover knocked her up? WHY do all your stories have sad, pathetic cuckolds who continue to stay with their cheating cunt wives?!

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 6 years ago
One fantastic story!

And most of the comments not bad either!

Thanks RG for a great and entertaining story.

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
never just sex

It is all about deception and betrayal of trust.

Is, as all cheaters say, it was only sex and meant nothing...THEN WHY RISK EVERYTHING FOR WHAT YOU CLAIM MEANS NOTHING???

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago
Second time through

A very fun read. Still five stars.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous