All Comments on 'Canadian Sunset'

by bassbelly

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
not bad

a little fast but a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Suddenly

She didn't waste time from being afraid and shaken to being frisky in the sack ; that was a little too quick . The dialogue was very good . I hope he took down the traps that he set ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
a little fast

Story was pretty good, it has a lot going for it but I would also agree it went a little too fast. I have heard of the reactions to near-death experiences, yet this situation didn't really fit to accomodate that, rather it relied on a long-term interest that gets revealed at the end... perhaps a less hurried take would satisfy the hunger for more build-up, more detail? Thanks for the submission!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mmmm!!!!!!

Loved the story line, would have liked it to last longer. I guess that's what we all want. Keep your stories coming. Thanks, D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Short but fine

I loved it, but I wish it had been extended.

ErosnessErosnessover 16 years ago
Short and Sweet

Short and sweet, VERY nice story. THANKS

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Nice Little Tale

Really nice little tale. A sequel would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep sis happy

There is always something good to come out of a small problem. Forget the critics, if they were so good they wouldn't be reading literotica, and their name would be Emerson,or Whitman.

klaxxklaxxover 16 years ago
Nice...

Short, but nice. Great plot, well written. Keep 'em commin', eh?

TeenSpiritTeenSpiritalmost 16 years ago
Great stuff!

The aeroplane that came to the rescue would have to be a De Havilland <u><i>Beaver</u></i>, wouldn't it? =P

Nice little pun, anyway. Now, where's the sequel, where they discover she's pregnant?

StealthHawkStealthHawkover 15 years ago
Great, but needs a second chapter!

I have got to admit, I would like to see a sequel to this where they find out she's pregnant with their child. Keep the stories coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GREAT!!...

...story of sibling love and lust. I love sibling love and sex, and you hit it right on. I agree that your story cries for a sequel, but it does stand alone very well.

lormahoykyd2007lormahoykyd2007over 14 years ago
Beautiful..

I hate to get all sappy but this is one of the more romantic ones I have read. This writing style reminds me a lot of Stevieraygovan. I think that's how you spell her name. Anyways she writes the series "Everyone Loves my Ass" I recommend that anyone who read this and liked it to read that. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
rushed

needs a begining and an end it was like reading a three chapter book that had the first and third chapters and half of the second ripped out delete this and do it right. SHOW SOME PRIDE IN YOUR WORK AND A LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE READERS AND EITHER DO IT RIGHT OR NOT AT ALL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This one was good (a low-mid '4').

I hope you enjoyed writing it as much as I enjoyed reading it. I just wish it had been developed more. The story's concept presented so many possibilities.

When I read it, I remembered a similar one I wrote a long time ago that was lost for reasons beyond my control. It ran about 12K words if I remember correctly, and closely paralleled your story line. I may take a shot at writing it anew someday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very Fine

Congrats, that was nice, gentle, romantic, bit naughty. A sequel same length could be great, she does not need to have a baby. This first time didn't result in pregnancy, when back home she gets on pill. I liked that they loved each other and were ordinary.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 3 years ago

What a shame you didn’t continue on with this story, this is definitely one of your better stories.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great work! I join the others in congrats for a well done short story. You can move on or add more chapters, your call. Good grammar and editing. Keep writing.

XYZ

dikupinyadikupinyaover 2 years ago
sweet

please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous